Shards of Magick: A Merry Gentry Series AU - Still accepting - LGBTQ friendly

Started by Kokaine, November 18, 2013, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haloriel

-drowns under papers that clearly have no presence, or water-

Working on it, folks. <3 <3  You all have some creative characters so far.

Since I am starting to notice a small trend:

All characters need to have a True Name and a proper numerical age.  Fully blooded Sidhe are tall, please keep that in mind, especially the more pure the bloodline. 

Whether details like age/name are known by others will depend on loyalties.

One good example - members of the Glass Court WILL have their name known by at least the King, if not Queen as well.

Will get a few PM's out before I run away for a while!

Bloodied Porcelain

Oh crap I forgot the True name. Will edit and resend. >.<
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

CurvyKitten

Oh I hope it didn't seem like I was pushing...I wasn't just excited. And I did those things on my sheets, though I can come up with an edit to fix that do you want me to do that and resubmit? I did the true name thing but I didn't do the height and age thing, so I can fix that and actually. Though her true name may change if I do what I'm thinking.

Caela

I forgot to do a True Name as well BP and her age is just an approximation because she was long before human calendars had been standardized so she really doesn't know what "year" precisely she was born. I can make something up though. :)

Haloriel

Still have some more folks to PM things to - will handle soon. <3  For now, dinnah.  As to age - let me clarify.  So long as the player has a real age on the sheet, doesn't matter if the character knows or not.  It just needs to be listed, basically.  Same with the name.

One of us will get to the rest of you pretties!

No pushing assumed - commentary was comical.  ;) 

-runs away to eat everything-

Caela

Ahhhh, that makes sense Halo...I'll have to think about a True Name for her, but the age is easy enough to fix. :D I'll just make something up and leave her as not knowing the exact number lol.

Looking forward to what you lovely GM's have to say...and like everyone else, I don't want to push in the least, am just bouncy and excited.

Bloodied Porcelain

*cuddles up to Caela now that she's fixed and resent her sheet*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Haloriel

-says nothing for a bit that makes sense around devouring sammich-  :P

Figured out what the brain squeeze was.  I was hungry, and baby was telling me to hurry it up.  ::)

Caela

Quote from: Haloriel on December 16, 2013, 07:45:26 PM
-says nothing for a bit that makes sense around devouring sammich-  :P

Figured out what the brain squeeze was.  I was hungry, and baby was telling me to hurry it up.  ::)

Baby? I hadn't heard this news, congrat! :D

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 16, 2013, 07:43:07 PM
*cuddles up to Caela now that she's fixed and resent her sheet*

~grins and cuddle the BP~ I should fix my sheet, but it will probably wait until tomorrow, am just feeling sort of lazy tonight.

Kokaine

*is back from laundry and shall be getting to the rest of the stuffs whilst nomming on a burger*

*hugs the Halo for taking care of business while I was out folding* xD  <3

Character thread and an Official OOC thread should be up soon as well folks!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Caela

O.k. I lied about being lazy. I gave her an exact age and a True Name and resent her CS.

Haloriel

LOL.   :-)

@Caela: Yes - I am - and having a girl.  I mentioned it to a few people, but have been mostly quiet.

@Koka: Np about the work, especially now that I have a full tummy and can think, lol. -hugs back-

Kuje

Oops, ok. Didn't realize the true name was kind of mandatory. I'll fix that. Uh, figuring out a age though from when the Greeks flourished is going to be a bit rough... Roman calender wasn't even used at that time...

Caela

Quote from: Kuje on December 16, 2013, 08:21:19 PM
Oops, ok. Didn't realize the true name was kind of mandatory. I'll fix that. Uh, figuring out a age though from when the Greeks flourished is going to be a bit rough... Roman calender wasn't even used at that time...

Mine is old enough to have that same problem Kuje. My solution was simply to use wikipedia for a general world history and make her old enough to match the dates of things I wanted her to be able to have remembered. :)

Kuje

Indeed. :) I'll have to dig up some dates and see what fits.

So apologies again to Kok and Hal for probably sending a third time once I figure some dates. :)

Quote from: Caela on December 16, 2013, 08:25:43 PM
Mine is old enough to have that same problem Kuje. My solution was simply to use wikipedia for a general world history and make her old enough to match the dates of things I wanted her to be able to have remembered. :)

Haloriel

Quote from: Kuje on December 16, 2013, 08:28:33 PM
Indeed. :) I'll have to dig up some dates and see what fits.

So apologies again to Kok and Hal for probably sending a third time once I figure some dates. :)

No worries.  Just adds to my PM collection.  -shuffles pretties-  ;)  XD

Caela

Quote from: Haloriel on December 16, 2013, 08:18:46 PM
LOL.   :-)

@Caela: Yes - I am - and having a girl.  I mentioned it to a few people, but have been mostly quiet.

@Koka: Np about the work, especially now that I have a full tummy and can think, lol. -hugs back-

Well congratulations!!! Girls are fun!

Yes I admit to being utterly biased because my mini is female lol.

Bloodied Porcelain

My mini is a pint sized pirate (boy). And he just spent a few minutes throwing up for no reason. Poor thing. :(

Haloriel

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 16, 2013, 08:56:34 PM
My mini is a pint sized pirate (boy). And he just spent a few minutes throwing up for no reason. Poor thing. :(

Aww!  I have a boy too (he's five).  Hope yours feels better. :)

Caela

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 16, 2013, 08:56:34 PM

Poor thing! I hope he feels better soon.

Kokaine

*has no minis* 8-)

And on that note I am going to set up the OOC and the Character thread and then I will be sending out PMs! *skips off*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Haloriel on December 16, 2013, 09:01:59 PM
Aww!  I have a boy too (he's five).  Hope yours feels better. :)

Mine is six. :) I don't know why he was throwing up... I wish I did. I feel so bad. :(

Quote from: Caela on December 16, 2013, 09:03:37 PM
Poor thing! I hope he feels better soon.

Me too. :(

Quote from: Kokaine on December 16, 2013, 09:15:24 PM
*has no minis* 8-)

And on that note I am going to set up the OOC and the Character thread and then I will be sending out PMs! *skips off*

*squeals excitedly and damn near runs in place*

Caela

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 16, 2013, 09:16:22 PM
Mine is six. :) I don't know why he was throwing up... I wish I did. I feel so bad. :(

Me too. :(

*squeals excitedly and damn near runs in place*

Mine is 5.

I don't know if it's the same thing going around here BP, but there does seem to be a stomach bug floating around. The mini's teacher told me the other day she had 5-6 kids complaining of tummy aches and one that barfed (luckily the kiddo made it to the bathroom in time!) out of no where. None of them had temps, even the kid that got sick, until after the siccing-up started. :(

Caela

Quote from: Kokaine on December 16, 2013, 09:15:24 PM
*has no minis* 8-)

lol...None was my plan, I very much believe that I said it too much and some Trickster decided to laugh at me. They got their laugh and I got an amazing munchkin. :D

~bounces eagerly waiting for links~

Bloodied Porcelain

Yeah I wasn't planning on any either. Now I'm desperately trying to find a doctor who will tie my tubes. Until then... IUD.