Crimson Ruby (Recruiting any willing members M & F)(Need's more humans)

Started by Faceless, September 20, 2012, 11:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faceless

hell no, the one you picked for the council is sexy too, but the Shade is...*drool* lol
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

CurvyKitten

Angelina Castropola

Age-
Appears to be early 20's True age unknown old text says she was created during the original crusades.

Class-
Shade.

Equipment:
Her use of weapons as evolved and changed through out the ages as she is woken up. Newly awoken she is still learning things such as guns, and other modern warfare. Though there are certain things that will always be a staple in her belongings. Her sword given to her by her creator, daggers hidden all over her body (she hardly ever found without a blade), a whip with a blade at the end, and needles she uses with the knowledge of the body to disable or kill her opponents.

Appearance:

Measurements:
36DD-24-34

Height:
5'9''

Weight:
125 Lbs:

-Element-
Spirit.
Though the ability as taken on a new aspect that wasn't expected. She heals, but she does so by taking the energy from other beings. She can drain a human almost instantly as they have little spiritual energy. With the stored energy she can heal others and herself. The unexpected change in her ability has certainly drawn some interest.

-Personality-
Angel as she has been called, is what one may see as a strange one. But her unusual life is what made her what she is today. She is known to be the quietest of the Shade guardians. But she is also known as the most controlled, and centered of them all. It seems as if very little shocks or fazes her. Though the modern age as thrown her for a loop. The last time she was awake the radio had just been invented. So she has almost what seems an innocent understanding of the new world around her. Often found meditating to keep what she calls her focus and calm. It seems within her history there were times where she lost control. The energy she took in overwhelming her control. And turning her into a hungry and all to frighting killer.

Her humor and sense of being comes from an older time. She never took to the idea of a woman be in the kitchen of course. That would contradict her training. But she still has a sense of modesty about her, thinking that some things about a woman are meant to be a mystery. She doesn't often smile but it is said when she does it is said she can light up a room. She is cunning and strong willed, it is said that she once killed an great enemy with a kiss. But the truth of that is lost only known to those old enough to remember the truth.

-Strength-
Her training of countless centuries as honed her form and her body to near perfection. Her speed and agility being one of her main assets when it comes to battle. And is hard if not nearly impossible to match. The odd manifestation of her Spiritual power allows her to drain her victims spiritual energy. When done so enough can leave them all but defenseless. Not a use for combat Angelina has an amazing voice, along with a talent for musical instruments. Every time she has been awakened she sets to learning a knew one.

-Weakness-
She has to be touching the victim or the recipient to be able to drain or heal spiritual energy. Due to her odd history her understanding of a great deal of things in the modern world is limited. She has never questioned the council or their choices. Even when it came to putting her to sleep.

-Bio-
Angelina Castropola was born to a noble family whose origins can be traced back to the somewhere in the 980 ad Italy. Though the truth of her family was that they were one of the founding Vampiric family's. Not the oldest but certainly one of note. They were known for keeping part of their line human. So they could keep their ties in both worlds strong. It was only  during the crusades that they came upon hard times. Their family line attacked by the underground and at the time unknown Knights Templar. The human part suffered greatly, the only survivor at the time was Katrina.

The young girl taken in by the Vampire side of her family. The raised her to a proper age, the emotional damage of what she saw that night changed the plans they had for the young girl. One they saw to having her marry and further their standing. But now they sought to change her into the weapon that would protect the family in future years.

They taught her languages, fighting styles, warfare and strategy, history, and other certain things a lady would need to blend in. She grew up knowing what would be her true end. Knowing what the family had planned for her. Though she never questioned them, as history said back then one of certain standing learned their place quickly or they were done away with. Though there were moments that she showed more passion and emotion. Her music spoke for her, even when she herself couldn't speak. And she loved the rain, something about it always seemed to calm her.

Angel was turned at the age of 20 the family seeing that she was now ready for her newest task. Upon changing her Angelina gained the influence over the spiritual world. Though not in a way that anyone else had. Something about her twisted the ability to what it is today. The ability to drain, store and use the spiritual energy of the beings around her. It was certainly a strange twisted on what they were used to seeing. But it still served their purposes so she was allowed to live.

After that she was sent after the enemies of the family and the vampire of that day. Fighting her strike without a second thought she ended their lives as she was commanded to. It was only when she supposedly brought one of the elders back from the dead that her odd story went down the path that it did. It is said that she brought back and elder but in doing so drained the energy of nearly an entire army to do so. The feedback from that much spiritual influence was nearly to much for her. So she was put to sleep so the energy could run it's natural course and leave her body.

She was only woken up during times of need, and if one knows what they are looking for. They can find the points in history she was brought about. The mysterious death of a group of people, the sudden imbalance of power, the mysterious woman killing a figure head and then disappearing into the night. Each time she was awoken she did the task set out before her. And allowed them to put her back to sleep when it was done.  One may say it was for fear of what she could do. Some may simply say it was because they had no need for her.

But it has come about once again; the princess and the council have woken her back up. What is it they want or need? Will they finally allow her to stay awake once her task is done? What will she become? Who knows, all she knows is that she is now in a very different world.

CurvyKitten

There is my Shade let me know what you think. I also have an idea for a council member that may be fun. Maybe one that kept up with modern times, hacker and information/contact of yes. I'd base her of an old vampire I played in oWod.

Faceless

Very nice.  She's the oldest Shade we have lol.
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

CurvyKitten

Nods~ is that ok, to be fare she spent a good bit of that asleep. The elders woke her up when she was needed. Hopefully she can stick around this time:P

how should I play it, just having her woken up or maybe been around for several months at the least?

Faceless

Yeah, she'll pretty much just be welcomed as any other Shade.  Her age is respected and she'll just follow the orders of the Princess. 

And her age is fine, it was just a humorous thing to point out.

Ideas

CurvyKitten

Is there an ooc I can introduce myself in? And I'm guessing just start her off posting in the manor correct? Sorry about all the questions...~hides~

Faceless

Ideas

sleepingferret

She's the oldest character we have...aside from I think Luna.

Luna's like 2000.  My character, Halphas is only 600 or so having been born as a mortal in the last years of the 13th century and turned in the early 14th century.

Angelina is like 1100+ so she's almost as old as Luna or the closest to it.

Which would mean she would know Luna and Halphas more than the others from earlier years in the vampire history, depending on when she "slept" time away (or went into a state of torpor as they called it in oWoD).

CurvyKitten

Nods~ That would be true. If you want to work out some BG details feel free to PM me. I'm open to working out something fun.

Faceless

I am still in need of the Club thread and the Princess's chambers, or we can just keep the Princess's chambers as part of the main manor.

Ideas

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Astraea

I haven't created the chambers yet, because nothing really has happened, but when Luna seduces someone I surely will take that action out of the main thread.

Faceless

;D
alright that's fine if you like she can go to the training room since it's kind of dead currently

Ideas

CurvyKitten

Leiha Adriana Rothschild

-Age-

-Class-
Counsel
-Appearance-

Height
5'8''
Weight
measurements
34c-24-35

-Element-
Earth

Insperations for Leiha:
Mister galexy from Serenity
Harker from leverage
Acid burn from Hacker
Tony Stark( the man genius...and a bit of his attitdue:P) from Iron man.

-Personality-
Leiha...Aden...L...Aura, and countless other names through the years. Leiha may be of a younger generation, but what she lacks in power. She greatly makes up in intelligence. Born just before the start of the Industrial Revolution, and turned as it started to truly begin. She has always been one to watch the and study the world around her as it evolved. Her youthful and curious nature never seemed to fade even as the countless decades past her by.

She still takes in and learns everything she can. Her thirst for knowledge seemed nearly unquenchable. Though there is much more to Leiha than simply being a well educated woman. She is vibrant, bold, uninhibited and even a bit wild.
-Strength-
She is well educated and in touch with the modern age, in fact she has become the information hub for the council. What began as a hobby evolved into a great gift. She has skills, in hacking, programing, assimilating, technology, security, and everything thing else that seems to challenge older beings of her kind. She also had her hand in many pots, information was always at her disposal. She had the ability to say she knows a guy and mean it. It seems that she has gained a great deal of influence in this new world.She a photographic memory which has payed off countless times in her many years. And she is also a rather skilled artist (part of why she is such a good forger)...and one hell of a dancer.

-Weakness-
She isn't as strong as the older vampires, she has a challenging nature. She wants to bring the vampires into the 21st century. She still needs to feed regularly, curiosity lets face it, it can get you into far to much trouble sometimes.

-Bio-
Leiha was born 1738 the world was a much different place. But it was starting to grow, expand and evolved into what would be what it is today. She was born in Europe on a chilly December evening.  Her family in service to the princess, they saw to making sure the human workings and dealings went smoothly in everything the vampires did.  They earned the respect of the council after saving them from a church driven hunting. Her family helped fight in the ways they could. Even taking up swords themselves, despite the probably of their deaths. Their loyalty through the generations was clear. So when Leiha their already adored daughter grew ill and the doctors couldn't do anything to help her, they asked for a gift.

Her father went before the council and the princess asking that they save his beloved daughter. Their choice was promised to come to him by the week’s end. But not two nights later the family home was attacked. It seemed the enemies of the vampire clan had set their eyes on her family. The night they came was the night her life changed completely. They came in the dead of night, no sound to warn them. Leiha woke from her sick bed to her family home burning around her. Screams and fighting still heard from all around her. Forcing her body to stand Leiha started to make her way out of her room. But she was cut off from any exits by a large man draped in layers of dark cloth. He knocked her already weak body into a wall and was about to strike her down. When he was suddenly stopped, barley continuous Leiha still isn't sure who had saved her. The last thing she remembers from that night was being lifted from the ground. And the image of her burning home falling away as darkness claimed her.

When she finally awoke Leiha had already been changed. Her fresh start given to her due to her families sacrifice. When she was told her whole family had parish and she was the sole survivor she barely kept herself together. Locking herself away in her room for weeks, refusing to feed as she wanted to die herself. It was only when one of the other vampires came in and gave her a book. Told her she needed to stop running, and stop disrespecting her family’s lives by giving in so easily. It shook her from her stupor, and even with it still hurting she started to embrace the life newly given to her.

As years past she grew to enjoy the freedoms she had been given. And she came to love the idea that she had all the time in the world to learn everything she wanted. And with the counsels blessing she took to learning everything as it came along. Keeping up with the times as they changed, and becoming an irreplaceable asset to the council and the princess. She became their eyes and hears in the modern would. Creating their identities, shuffling their assets, keeping tabs on threats, and countless other tasks she actually enjoyed and took upon herself.

As of late she was sent to reshuffle their assets, and investigate rumors of another coven and newly made vampires. But she is coming back into town, and more than ready to be home and have a little fun.

Faceless

Ideas

CurvyKitten

WOOHOO! And I may or may not be working on a born vampire female Geisha to be in the princes clan...<,<...>.> I don't have a problem.

1SAZ

I assume you're still accepting characters, so may I submit another Shade, or is there something more needed at the moment?

Faceless

You can submit a Shade if you like.  We are in need of some Shade's for the Rival clan if you don't mind that.  If you're talented with more than one character then you can have a Shade in both Clan's :)

Ideas

1SAZ

I would be more than happy to give it a shot for both. Never hurts to have options at least. I'll get to work on that.

Faceless

Ideas

1SAZ

Vampire Skeleton

Name- Oliver Sykes

Age- Appears to be in his mid 20's, though is real age is 700 years.

Class- Shade

Equipment- Oliver has quickly accepted modern technology, and as such has no issue with modern firearms. He favors the H&K P30 as his sidearm of choice, keeping one on him at all times. When he requires range well beyond that of a pistol, he tends to use his trusted Accuracy International Arctic Warfare, particularly when he is asked to preform strategic assassinations for his clan. For the occasions that firepower takes a premium, he chooses to bring out his HK416, as well as adding a tactical light for his pistol. For close encounters, he often carries a damascus steel broadsword made for him by a master blacksmith in his youth. It is most often seen during ceremonies and formal meetings, though he wears it on his back during missions involving his kind. He drives a black Audi TTS.

Appearance-
Oliver 1
Oliver 2
Oliver 3

Height- 6'1"

Weight- 178 Lbs

Element- Fire: Cryokensis. He can draw heat away from an area, lowering the temperature to freezing cold, even creating ice as he wishes.

Personality- Oliver is a quiet and peaceful appearing individual who is often caught deep in thought rather than socializing with the others in his clan. He believes that distancing himself makes him stronger, though he also holds strong loyalties to his ideals and those of his clan. When backed into a corner, he will often fight his way out, much to the dismay of the higher ups in his clan. While he can seem cold and distant, he does have a good sense of humor and is more than happy to share a drink with someone willing to approach him. He has always been inquisitive, and has taken a liking to modern novelties such as cell phones and computers, and particularly modern firearms. It is rather clear that he has long since come to terms with his hunger and is more than happy to feed, though never to the point of gluttony.

Strength- Oliver's strengths lie in his physical abilities, which were peak for humans before he was turned, and well beyond after. While he was "alive", he was considered quite the swordsman, and it proves true since being turned. He can lock blades with older vampires and come out ahead due to his natural talent and his strength. His speed is also something to note, enough to cause most to think him nothing more than a shadow before he strikes.

Weakness- Oliver is outgoing to the point of near suicidal stupidity. He often takes risks well beyond what he should, even to the point of having to limp to a blood bank just to heal wounds that he shouldn't have in the first place. He is also stubborn, to the point of questioning superiors, which often gets him in trouble. He also has a fear of drowning, despite his inability to drown.

Bio- Oliver was born in the 1300's to a small family in a village in Durham, England. While he doesn't often speak of his past in England, it is known that he was taken in by a Vampire Lord in his 8th year to be trained to lead his army to conquer England and Scotland. For nearly 20 years, Oliver was taught only violence, the art of the sword and spear till finally he was a lethal weapon to be unleashed on the world. As was his right, he was turned at the age of 27. However, the Lord that took him in was blind to the happenings around him, and soon found himself on the receiving end of a sword to the neck and a torch at his feet. Oliver would have followed if it weren't for the Shade that slain his former master taking pity on the youth, taking him in to teach him that there is more to his new life than what was intended for him.

Master Duncan Sykes took Oliver to the royal family, where he introduced Oliver as his own, and the royal family gave the young vampire his new master's name as a result. For two centuries that followed, Oliver acted as Duncan's personal assistant and closest ally as he carried out the will of the royals. The two did as they were told, though Oliver's youth proved to harden him into a stubborn, impulsive individual, which often left him with only Duncan saving his head from the blade of a fellow Shade. As time wore on, Oliver discovered that his Lord had gifted him something not even Duncan expected, the abilities over an element, though not in the way most would have expected. Duncan knew very well what abilities the now long deceased lord had, and found it unnerving to see his student carry on those abilities.

Eventually, Duncan moved on to join the council, leaving his position for Oliver to take. While it took Oliver a few years to fully accept his position as a Shade, he did so humbly. But without Duncan at his side, Oliver closed himself off to the others in his coven, to the point that most Shades wouldn't even approach him, if they even saw him in the mansion. And as technology soon overtook the old ways, Oliver adapted, as he was taught in his youth. Adapt, or die. He took to the modern world in a way that other vampires of his age couldn't, learning the ways of modern mortals so he could better fit in with the world around him. The last adaptation he made was his hair, which he cut short at great grief.

Faceless

Which coven is he with?  Princess Luna or the Rival clan?  Love your choice in weaponry by the way.  All except the broad sword, more of a short sword fan myself. :)

Ideas

1SAZ

I'm rather undecided about that honestly. I can make either side rather interesting for him, so it's a tough choice. My first instinct would be Luna due to the history I came up with for him.

Also, thanks for the input about the weapons. I do take pride in a good selection of implements of pain bringing.

Faceless

:) 

Well Luna can always use more Shades.  Your character would be the second oldest Shade and so it's more veteran fighters :)  that and just his choice in weapons and his overall mentality, he'll get along great with Kyle and Syn :P

Ideas