What Can You Say about Chocolate Covered Manhole Covers?

Started by yesiroleplay, August 05, 2013, 05:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesiroleplay

If you don't recognize the title of this thread, you should probably move on.

If you recognize the title of this thread, then you know what this roleplay proposal is about.  If the concept interests you, contact me via PM or IM.
Please do NOT under any circumstances post spoilers in this thread or even anything remotely spoilerish.  That includes references even to the type of media the original idea came from.  If you do post spoilers, Hell will start to resemble Fiji before I'd consider roleplaying with you, and I'll ask a moderator to delete your post on the grounds that you're a douche that can't be bothered to read an opening post.  There will be plenty of spoilers in the OoC if one is ever created.

There!  My rudeness should have driven off the thin-skinned and the humorless.  Now for some game rules and concepts.

The game will be freeform with maybe some elements from The Window to handle physical or social conflict resolution. 
I want the cast to be small, say four or five people that will actually either post regularly or give prior warning before ceasing such activity. 
Be literate.  Be active.  Have a wicked sense of humor.
Be ready to handle erotic content, but please know that there is more to social intercourse than sexual relations.  That means that plot should lead into the juicy bits, and that the juicy bits should not determine the plot.  Balance the manhole cover on its edge and give it a spin.

So... no spoilers - so what should you post here?
A fine thing to post would be what YOU can say about chocolate covered manhole covers.  Bonus points if you create a character to give voice to your discourse.
Post tentative - and no spoiler! - interest in the game as a sort of placeholder for your spot.
Post questions about game rules or where the story should fit within Elliquiy's rating system.
Chastise me for being a bitch here, or speculate about my parentage.
Laugh, make fun, point and laugh and make even more fun, have fun!

Oh!  and this last line should contain a witty, pithy finisher, but I got nothing.

Edit:  added link to The Window, just in case