Scourge of Worlds - A Pathfinder Adventure

Started by Laughing Hyena, April 19, 2011, 02:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

can we "rent-a-rouge" ?

do we have to have a player dedicated to playing one ?

Crovonovin

Perhaps we could just buy a gaggle of goblins and shove one of them down a hallway whenever we suspect it might be trapped?

Kate

and beg them to try and be creative in opening locks :)

Crovonovin

Kate

which would work wonders for treasure in chests which is fragile :)

Crovonovin

We weren't going to be using that treasure anyway, right?

Maybe while we're off wrangling some goblins to set off traps, we can kidnap a street urchin to pick locks for us!  Is it evil so long we pay him (in food)?

Kate

it would be funny if it was some spaced out stoner chick/dude that we paid in gypsieweed :)

Ebb

Quote from: Kate on April 25, 2011, 11:02:07 AM
it would be funny if it was some spaced out stoner chick/dude that we paid in gypsieweed :)

We can hang a sign on the caravan wagon:

"Ass, Cash, or Grass. Or Willingness to Disarm Traps Through Trial and Error. Apply Within.*

*Also, this is a PG game. So no actual Ass."

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Kate on April 25, 2011, 10:30:19 AM
can we "rent-a-rouge" ?

do we have to have a player dedicated to playing one ?

Need a player dedicated to it.

Callie Del Noire

So.. the druid going to come into play or not?

Laughing Hyena

Yorubi

*Pokes Callie in vengeance for the much more violent pokes she recieved* Nyah! Gotcha! *Blinks* So how is this all going?

Edit: Oh an excuse my randomness and maybe out-of-it-ness but I'm quite sleepy right now though forcing myself to stay awake a bit. ^^;;

Laughing Hyena

Okay so we have everyone with a character that is going to play? five or six of you?

Callie Del Noire

Ebb

It looks like we still need a character sheet from Callie to make it up to five. Right now I see bard, alchemist, fighter and inquisitor.

Laughing Hyena

I think a thief would be better but thats me giving my information as a DM

Yorubi

Well since I'm intruding I'll go. Anyways if you need something for whatever reason just give me a shout out for it. ^^;; Just felt like peeking in since I was fighting the urge to do so before hand on you.

Laughing Hyena

Yorubi

Hmm well I could technically stick around and look pretty. ^^;; That and be a little delirious. Trying to fix myself from waking up at 3 in the morning. >.<

Laughing Hyena

Kate there's an error on your sheet.

I don't see your greatsword anywhere and it would really be nice to have those stats readily available to me.

Sabriel

I have put Kate's sheet on my sheet account thingy and am linking it bellow for her, If there is any errors or anything you want added/edited let me know.

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=8528

I also had some ideas for how Kate's character may know be acquainted with the group, perhaps she is a soldier my character trusts and has dealings with in the past.  Being that she seams to have no money  :P maybe Bennett might be supporting her and well perhaps paying for her services.  I think it make sense that my character would have such a contact since she likely had to call on soldiers and guards a lot to help in making arrests.  That would certainly make things easier for the group dynamic perhaps ?

I be perfectly willing to buy her some things from my remains of unspent money too, perhaps a horse and a sword  :P

I am not sure about Senti btw, she was interested I know that and she wanted my help making a character but I haven't spoke to her in a few days. I expect she is busy with easter holidays I am sure she would let you know however if she had lost interest. 

I hope that helps.

Kate

omg sab thankyou !

For plot reasons Laughing allowed me to have a mundane greatsword

Sabriel, if your the only one who can edit / save this would you mind maintaining this ?

If its a hassle tell me and I will figure something out.

Certainlly happy with any suggestion i know other characters before the rp starts in earnest

Sabriel

Your welcome and of course I figured id need to maintain it also anyway and I don't mind doing that at all, if it helps then thats a added bonus.

Kate

Crovonovin

I think having a trusted bodyguard would certainly come in handy.  Now Sabriel, am I to assume that your character is aware of the fact that our little swindling duo are not quite so bad as they seem?  If they've had dealings in the past, I would think they must have actually helped her on one occasion or another, even if she doesn't quite agree with their business practices.