Heirs to Creation - Exalted 3e Recruitment and Pre-Game Discussion [CLOSED]

Started by Winter King, October 30, 2015, 09:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter King

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 09, 2015, 04:58:54 PM
Cool. We can go with that then
Yes. Now, just hope he doesn't ask why the hearthstone was in the Scavenger Lands to begin with... I mean what?

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 09, 2015, 04:58:54 PMBugger. Memories of previous editions strike again :P

Would it work if she was tied to the Manse and Hearthstone? I haven't really read up on the Evocations yet, but it might be something we could work with? She is the spirit of the Manse perhaps?
Hm, well, my inclination is to say yes. Because, um, Creation has a lot of weird stuff. However, I'm trying to think of how it resonates with a Lunar manse, which strikes me as having themes of change, physicality, isolation, and so on... I mean, it's a manse, not a demesne, so it was clearly built upon... Y'know what, why not? With such as the case, I'd say she can make for a Mentor, rather than an Ally - she doesn't do much other than teach him, perhaps?

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 09, 2015, 04:58:54 PMAh, sorry .. my bad :)

Probably something along those lines then. Principle - I will follow the Path of Righteousness.

How does that sound?
Sounds good enough for me!
Current Status: Busy-ish, but back. I'll try to check in more often nowadays.

Check out my world!

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Winter King on November 09, 2015, 05:26:10 PM
Yes. Now, just hope he doesn't ask why the hearthstone was in the Scavenger Lands to begin with... I mean what?

He obviously found it poking about in a tomb there. :)

Quote from: Winter King on November 09, 2015, 05:26:10 PM
Hm, well, my inclination is to say yes. Because, um, Creation has a lot of weird stuff. However, I'm trying to think of how it resonates with a Lunar manse, which strikes me as having themes of change, physicality, isolation, and so on... I mean, it's a manse, not a demesne, so it was clearly built upon... Y'know what, why not? With such as the case, I'd say she can make for a Mentor, rather than an Ally - she doesn't do much other than teach him, perhaps?

We can change it around.

Rather than a nymph, what if she's a ghost? The ghost of a the Lunar who the manse belonged to. Perhaps even the ghost of his former incarnations Lunar mate? Or some kind of spirit of the Manse, based on that personality?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Winter King

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 09, 2015, 05:35:47 PM
He obviously found it poking about in a tomb there. :)
Most probably. :P

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 09, 2015, 05:35:47 PMWe can change it around.

Rather than a nymph, what if she's a ghost? The ghost of a the Lunar who the manse belonged to. Perhaps even the ghost of his former incarnations Lunar mate? Or some kind of spirit of the Manse, based on that personality?
I do like the idea of a ghost, actually. Probably not the ghost of a Lunar, but maybe a ghost who was imprisoned in a yasal crystal there, which he broke? That way it leaves her nice and mysterious? That said, a unique spirit-construct would be the sort of thing an Exalted craftsperson might make as a gift to whomever the manse was for...

Check out my world!

Re Z L

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 09, 2015, 05:35:47 PM

Check out Ephemeral Induction Technique from Occult, page 360.
A&A

ChaoticSky

Questions to The King;
-Could you invent a archery version of Summoning The Loyal Steel (whatever pre-req you feel is fair) so i dont have to huff my oversized artefact powerbow everywhere on my back hunched over like a guildsman over his wallet? >.>
-I'm not sure if this is a thing.... but the way Equipment is set up, the stats are more about size(light/med/heavy) and the actual thing(klaive/maul/etc) is about the tags... so can we use weapons of different sizes than normal? Like a heavy powerbow? Or does that fall too far into houserule territory?

Winter King

Quote from: ChaoticSky on November 09, 2015, 06:45:35 PM
Questions to The King;
-Could you invent a archery version of Summoning The Loyal Steel (whatever pre-req you feel is fair) so i dont have to huff my oversized artefact powerbow everywhere on my back hunched over like a guildsman over his wallet? >.>
-I'm not sure if this is a thing.... but the way Equipment is set up, the stats are more about size(light/med/heavy) and the actual thing(klaive/maul/etc) is about the tags... so can we use weapons of different sizes than normal? Like a heavy powerbow? Or does that fall too far into houserule territory?
Hm... Summoning the Loyal Steel would actually work for the bow. It just says "a weapon" not "a melee weapon." As it has no prerequisites, I'm inclined to say that you can take it as an Archery charm (with Archery 3, Essence 1), because investing 3 points into melee is probably more than you need.

For the second one... I'm going to probably err on the side of "no" because Heavy Archery Artifacts are objectively better than Medium Archery Artifacts from a solely statistical standpoint.

But do tell me about what, if any, evocations you're interested in playing around with for your powerbow.

Check out my world!

Empyrean

Here's what I have:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Transcendent Starlight Beauty
Caste: Night

Background: She was born as simply Night Star. The child of a mortal soldier of Lookshy on leave and a lovely but poor peasant girl in one of the smaller villages of the southern Scavenger Lands, Night Star's prospects weren't good. The soldier denied all connections once he found out the girl was pregnant. The girl's family wasn't about to raise some bastard when they could barely feed themselves. As soon as the child was born she was sold off to the next Guild caravan to come through, over her mother's objections. The Guild in turn sold her off to a geisha house for a hefty profit. They didn't realize exactly what they were selling her into.

This particular geisha house, the Mist of Sapphire Blossoms, was owned by one Spring Blossom. Spring Blossom was the public face of the Diving Raiton Society. The "society" is a polite name for a criminal organization that has deep roots. Members of the Society run everything from smuggling to murder-for-hire. They have magistrates in their pockets, and count nobles among their leadership. The Society has many facets, and many fronts. Spring Blossom, who was a member of the Society's administrative ranks, ran the "sweet" side of the operation: honeytrap operations, prostitution, and the more high-class geisha and courtesans. Her job was training and managing agents who could be invited into places and then could seduce, steal, or kill as needed, sometimes all three. She ran all this from behind an unassuming and polite mask as the head of a geisha house. This was the world Night Star was sold into.

Her early years were shaped almost from the time she could walk. She and the other children were praised and graded on how well they could lie and decieve. They learned early that they could get out of trouble by informing on other children for their own crimes, if they were clever enough to come up with a convincing lie or could fake evidence well. The children were assigned chores, and fed only when they did their chores. But those children who could convince or bully other children to do their chores for them got the best meals and the nicest toys. By five the children were separated. Those considered pretty enough, talented enough, and smart enough began their training. The rest were sold off into lesser branches of the Diving Raiton Society. Waste not, want not. Night Star was one of the lucky ones chosen to remain, and begin her training. Over the next ten years she learned the arts of dance, of seduction, poisons, and theft. She learned how to be what people expected and to be completely unique. She also learned to trust no one. To view people and events solely in terms of how she could manipulate them for maximum gain. The only being she ever allowed herself to get close to was the house cat. She learned, painfully, that people betray and gods are fickle. She drove herself to be the best, because only then could she be sure that her heart couldn't be betrayed.
She was taught to find joy in her work, in the ways she could twist others around her fingers, and she relied on that joy as the only thing she could truly count on.

Her constant rival during these years was a girl named Oasis Willow, who constantly strove against her. Oasis Willow was pretty, but not as pretty as Starlight. Talented, but not as talented. She always strove to be better than Starlight and never quite measured up. So when the Society got a very lucrative contract for the honeytrap division, it was only natural for the trainees to compete for the honor. And Starlight won, as she always did. She was assigned to infilitrate the court of a nobleman notoriously unwilling to be bribed or threatened, kill him and his immediate family, and send a message to anyone else who might resist subversion by the Society. It was a simple enough assignment. She successfully infilitrated the household by befriending the man's daughter, Sunset Spark, and being taken on as a household servant.  After a few months of memorizing the household layout, servant schedules, and earning the trust of the staff and family, she was ready to move. There was only one thing that troubled her. Over her months of preparation she'd become a trusted confidant of Sunset Spark. The teenage girl was surprisingly friendly, as well as terribly lonely. Her mother had died of a wasting illness. Her brother was a soldier and gone on deployment a lot, and her father, though well-meaning, had no real idea how to raise a daughter. Her position kept her isolated, and by the time she met Starlight she was dying for a friend close to her own age.

Something about the open way Sunset connected to her caused Starlight to begin to have doubts about her mission. She was used to the pit of vipers she'd grown up with and the intrigue of her previous assignments. Sunset's honesty and vulnerability touched a chord in her that she struggled very hard to deny was even possible. The fact that Sunset often donated of her family wealth to help the poor and sick in her family's lands struck Starlight as too good to be a true, an obvious attempt at mollifying the masses. But still, she seemed so sincere, and Starlight, who was trained to know a liar and a con when she saw one, could detect no falsehood in her.  The existence of someone who was not a cynical manipulator threw her. Genuine friendship was something she was never trained for. And she felt strangely warm when Sunset would take her and the other household staff out to contribute to the poor houses and asylums. The night she was to carry out the assassination, she was having serious doubts about whether or not she should, let alone if she could kill Sunset.

It turned out not to matter. Oasis Willow and some of the others from her training program had decided that if they couldn't beat Starlight on their own merits, they would ruin her. They leaked information about the assassination plot to Sunset's father and the city guard. When the guard came for her, she was with Sunset and the other attendants on the way back to the mansion after a day helping in the slums. Realizing that she was compromised, she began to fight. But when she saw Sunset (mistaken for an accomplice by a hasty guard) come under attack, something in her changed. She couldn't let this innocent girl suffer for her crimes. Or even her other attendants. She fought fiercely and led the guards a merry chase back into the slums. When the exhausted and angry guards decided to torch the building she was holing up in, starting a fire that threatened to consume the slums, she looked down and saw all the work and care of Sunset going up in flames. And she knew it was wrong that so many should die, so much hope lost, over her. She snuck out of that deathtrap, killed every one of those guards, then went to the slum-dwellers and with her force of charisma and gathered them at the shelter Sunset used. It was the safest place from the fire. Starlight knew she had to go, but there were two things left to do.

First, she made her way through the cordon of security back to Sunset Spark and she thanked the girl. Thanked her for showing her that not everyone was an evil, amoral user, and she asked her to continue her good work. The second item on her agenda was revenge. She made her way back to the Mist of Sapphire Blossoms in secret. Not knowing that the whole organization had not betrayed her, she broke into Spring Blossom's hidden chambers and retrieved her hidden ledgers, blackmail files, and other compromising information on the honeytrap division of the Diving Raiton Society. Oasis Willow and the other conspirators caught her as she exited the office. To say that they were surprised is an understatement. Starlight didn't give them much chance to enjoy it. She buried a dagger in Oasis Willow's eye, and then the battle was on. Starlight's talents were for seduction and targeted assassination. A straight up fight against numbers wasn't her forte. But she refused to give up. Not now. These people had lied to her her whole life. They had used her for their own cynical gain and would have had her kill a woman who tried to help so many others. As five guards closed in on her, swords ready to snuff her life, a golden circle blazed into being on her forehead. She would not die here! She'd bring down this nest of vipers if it was the last thing she did!

In the rush of Exaltation, she slid under the blades. She surprised herself by killing all the guards. Then killing anyone else who got in her way. She managed to escape, and then proceeded to use the information she found in Spring Blossom's files to uncover damning evidence on other Society members, breaking into their homes and businesses to acquire the info. At each stop, she made it a point to assassinate the division heads and leadership of the Society, all in a single night. She finished by slipping the information she'd gathered to the few uncorruptible magistrates that had been pursuing the Society all the years of her life. Within a day, the leaderless members of the Society were rounded up. Without the extensive blackmail files, money (she'd stolen all she could carry), and other resources, the members were easy prey for the law, and couldn't rely on the crooked magistrates, judges, and nobles to protect them. Of course, Starlight was long gone by the time the magistrates had captured Oasis Willow and the rest of her "family".

Attributes

Charisma: 2
Manipulation: 4
Appearance: 5

Perception: 3
Intelligence: 3
Wits: 3

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Stamina: 2

Caste Abilities

Socialize: 3
Stealth: 2
Larceny: 3
Athletics: 2
Awareness 2

Favored Abilities

Presence:  3
Performance: 3
Integrity: 3
Thrown: 3
Dodge: 2

Supernal Ability: Larceny

Occult: 1
Resistance: 1
Linguistics: 1

Merits

Needles of Vyar Akelos - 5
Belt of Shadow Walking -3
Bracers of Universal Crafting - 3
Resources -2
Silken Armor -4

Charms

Precision of the Striking Raptor (p. 415)
Joint-Wounding Attack (p. 416)
Graceful Crane Stance (p. 261)
Monkey Leap Technique (p. 261)
Perfect Shadow Stillness (p. 403)
Reed In The Wind (p. 299)
Dust Motes Whirling (p. 299)
Mastery of Small Manners (p. 393)
Masterful Performance Exercise (p. 361)
Seasoned Criminal Method (p. 315)
Blinding Battle Feint (p. 404)
Spurious Presence (p .315)
Preying on Uncertainty Approach (p. 316)
Swift Gambler's Eye (p. 316)
Lightning-Hand Sleight (p. 316)

Intimacies and Limit Trigger

Defining Intimacy: I don't know who I am anymore. I need to find out who and what I am now.

Major Intimacy: Sunset Spark showed me what compassion and generosity were. I should support others like her in the world.

Negative Intimacy: Oppressive or unjust rulers.

Positive Intimacy: Those who presevere in the face of unjust oppression.

Limit Trigger: Seeing the generous and compassionate being ground under and not doing (or not being able to do) anything about it.

Bp
1 for Bracers
2 for Athletics 2
2 for Stealth 2
2 for Awareness 2
1 for Dodge 2
1 for Thrown 3
2 for Res 2
4 for Silken Armor

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Kiana-403689997 for the picture of her. I have the hardest time getting the images to show up in the post, even with the codes.

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Winter King on November 09, 2015, 07:19:20 PM
Hm... Summoning the Loyal Steel would actually work for the bow. It just says "a weapon" not "a melee weapon." As it has no prerequisites, I'm inclined to say that you can take it as an Archery charm (with Archery 3, Essence 1), because investing 3 points into melee is probably more than you need.

For the second one... I'm going to probably err on the side of "no" because Heavy Archery Artifacts are objectively better than Medium Archery Artifacts from a solely statistical standpoint.

But do tell me about what, if any, evocations you're interested in playing around with for your powerbow.
Yay! Honestly Im kinda surprised they dropped that Merged thing from 2e, i mean, im sure theres probably a more elegant way to do it, but assuming that archers and throwers would also want to invest moderately into melee is not it.

Aw, okie.

Well, the theme here is less... well, nimble archer, and more glorious orichalcum siege platform. Powerbow+articulate plate. In general terms, increases in power and/or range would be nice, making its own ammo is probably out since there is a solar charm that does that. One thing I would like however is something like the Sky-Eater’s Crest sub-power of the Immaculate Golden Bow Charm (pg 258), which provides a heavy cover bonus, and fits the theme her to a T (so much so i almost decided to ditch a powerbow altogether and try to use the Immaculate Bow charm exclusively, but that would probably get too expensive to sustain).

Given the theme, I could imagine the bow levering a additional mobility penalty, or rewarding stationary positioning/immobility during combat (like loosing access if she moved on her previous turn) or something.

Thoughts? (also not sure if im doing this right at all, the rule for Evocations are very vague XD )

Winter King

Empyrean
Quote from: Empyrean on November 09, 2015, 07:51:46 PM
Here's what I have:

Transcendent Starlight Beauty

Caste: Night

Background: She was born as simply Night Star. The child of a mortal soldier of Lookshy on leave and a lovely but poor peasant girl in one of the smaller villages of the southern Scavenger Lands, Night Star's prospects weren't good. The soldier denied all connections once he found out the girl was pregnant. The girl's family wasn't about to raise some bastard when they could barely feed themselves. As soon as the child was born she was sold off to the next Guild caravan to come through, over her mother's objections. The Guild in turn sold her off to a geisha house for a hefty profit. They didn't realize exactly what they were selling her into.

This particular geisha house, the Mist of Sapphire Blossoms, was owned by one Spring Blossom. Spring Blossom was the public face of the Diving Raiton Society. The "society" is a polite name for a criminal organization that has deep roots. Members of the Society run everything from smuggling to murder-for-hire. They have magistrates in their pockets, and count nobles among their leadership. The Society has many facets, and many fronts. Spring Blossom, who was a member of the Society's administrative ranks, ran the "sweet" side of the operation: honeytrap operations, prostitution, and the more high-class geisha and courtesans. Her job was training and managing agents who could be invited into places and then could seduce, steal, or kill as needed, sometimes all three. She ran all this from behind an unassuming and polite mask as the head of a geisha house. This was the world Night Star was sold into.

Her early years were shaped almost from the time she could walk. She and the other children were praised and graded on how well they could lie and decieve. They learned early that they could get out of trouble by informing on other children for their own crimes, if they were clever enough to come up with a convincing lie or could fake evidence well. The children were assigned chores, and fed only when they did their chores. But those children who could convince or bully other children to do their chores for them got the best meals and the nicest toys. By five the children were separated. Those considered pretty enough, talented enough, and smart enough began their training. The rest were sold off into lesser branches of the Diving Raiton Society. Waste not, want not. Night Star was one of the lucky ones chosen to remain, and begin her training. Over the next ten years she learned the arts of dance, of seduction, poisons, and theft. She learned how to be what people expected and to be completely unique. She also learned to trust no one. To view people and events solely in terms of how she could manipulate them for maximum gain. The only being she ever allowed herself to get close to was the house cat. She learned, painfully, that people betray and gods are fickle. She drove herself to be the best, because only then could she be sure that her heart couldn't be betrayed.
She was taught to find joy in her work, in the ways she could twist others around her fingers, and she relied on that joy as the only thing she could truly count on.

Her constant rival during these years was a girl named Oasis Willow, who constantly strove against her. Oasis Willow was pretty, but not as pretty as Starlight. Talented, but not as talented. She always strove to be better than Starlight and never quite measured up. So when the Society got a very lucrative contract for the honeytrap division, it was only natural for the trainees to compete for the honor. And Starlight won, as she always did. She was assigned to infilitrate the court of a nobleman notoriously unwilling to be bribed or threatened, kill him and his immediate family, and send a message to anyone else who might resist subversion by the Society. It was a simple enough assignment. She successfully infilitrated the household by befriending the man's daughter, Sunset Spark, and being taken on as a household servant.  After a few months of memorizing the household layout, servant schedules, and earning the trust of the staff and family, she was ready to move. There was only one thing that troubled her. Over her months of preparation she'd become a trusted confidant of Sunset Spark. The teenage girl was surprisingly friendly, as well as terribly lonely. Her mother had died of a wasting illness. Her brother was a soldier and gone on deployment a lot, and her father, though well-meaning, had no real idea how to raise a daughter. Her position kept her isolated, and by the time she met Starlight she was dying for a friend close to her own age.

Something about the open way Sunset connected to her caused Starlight to begin to have doubts about her mission. She was used to the pit of vipers she'd grown up with and the intrigue of her previous assignments. Sunset's honesty and vulnerability touched a chord in her that she struggled very hard to deny was even possible. The fact that Sunset often donated of her family wealth to help the poor and sick in her family's lands struck Starlight as too good to be a true, an obvious attempt at mollifying the masses. But still, she seemed so sincere, and Starlight, who was trained to know a liar and a con when she saw one, could detect no falsehood in her.  The existence of someone who was not a cynical manipulator threw her. Genuine friendship was something she was never trained for. And she felt strangely warm when Sunset would take her and the other household staff out to contribute to the poor houses and asylums. The night she was to carry out the assassination, she was having serious doubts about whether or not she should, let alone if she could kill Sunset.

It turned out not to matter. Oasis Willow and some of the others from her training program had decided that if they couldn't beat Starlight on their own merits, they would ruin her. They leaked information about the assassination plot to Sunset's father and the city guard. When the guard came for her, she was with Sunset and the other attendants on the way back to the mansion after a day helping in the slums. Realizing that she was compromised, she began to fight. But when she saw Sunset (mistaken for an accomplice by a hasty guard) come under attack, something in her changed. She couldn't let this innocent girl suffer for her crimes. Or even her other attendants. She fought fiercely and led the guards a merry chase back into the slums. When the exhausted and angry guards decided to torch the building she was holing up in, starting a fire that threatened to consume the slums, she looked down and saw all the work and care of Sunset going up in flames. And she knew it was wrong that so many should die, so much hope lost, over her. She snuck out of that deathtrap, killed every one of those guards, then went to the slum-dwellers and with her force of charisma and gathered them at the shelter Sunset used. It was the safest place from the fire. Starlight knew she had to go, but there were two things left to do.

First, she made her way through the cordon of security back to Sunset Spark and she thanked the girl. Thanked her for showing her that not everyone was an evil, amoral user, and she asked her to continue her good work. The second item on her agenda was revenge. She made her way back to the Mist of Sapphire Blossoms in secret. Not knowing that the whole organization had not betrayed her, she broke into Spring Blossom's hidden chambers and retrieved her hidden ledgers, blackmail files, and other compromising information on the honeytrap division of the Diving Raiton Society. Oasis Willow and the other conspirators caught her as she exited the office. To say that they were surprised is an understatement. Starlight didn't give them much chance to enjoy it. She buried a dagger in Oasis Willow's eye, and then the battle was on. Starlight's talents were for seduction and targeted assassination. A straight up fight against numbers wasn't her forte. But she refused to give up. Not now. These people had lied to her her whole life. They had used her for their own cynical gain and would have had her kill a woman who tried to help so many others. As five guards closed in on her, swords ready to snuff her life, a golden circle blazed into being on her forehead. She would not die here! She'd bring down this nest of vipers if it was the last thing she did!

In the rush of Exaltation, she slid under the blades. She surprised herself by killing all the guards. Then killing anyone else who got in her way. She managed to escape, and then proceeded to use the information she found in Spring Blossom's files to uncover damning evidence on other Society members, breaking into their homes and businesses to acquire the info. At each stop, she made it a point to assassinate the division heads and leadership of the Society, all in a single night. She finished by slipping the information she'd gathered to the few uncorruptible magistrates that had been pursuing the Society all the years of her life. Within a day, the leaderless members of the Society were rounded up. Without the extensive blackmail files, money (she'd stolen all she could carry), and other resources, the members were easy prey for the law, and couldn't rely on the crooked magistrates, judges, and nobles to protect them. Of course, Starlight was long gone by the time the magistrates had captured Oasis Willow and the rest of her "family".

Attributes

Charisma: 2
Manipulation: 4
Appearance: 5

Perception: 3
Intelligence: 3
Wits: 3

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Stamina: 2

Caste Abilities

Socialize: 3
Stealth: 2
Larceny: 3
Athletics: 2
Awareness 2

Favored Abilities

Presence:  3
Performance: 3
Integrity: 3
Thrown: 3
Dodge: 2

Supernal Ability: Larceny

Occult: 1
Resistance: 1
Linguistics: 1

Merits

Needles of Vyar Akelos - 5
Belt of Shadow Walking -3
Bracers of Universal Crafting - 3
Resources -2
Silken Armor -4

Charms

Precision of the Striking Raptor (p. 415)
Joint-Wounding Attack (p. 416)
Graceful Crane Stance (p. 261)
Monkey Leap Technique (p. 261)
Perfect Shadow Stillness (p. 403)
Reed In The Wind (p. 299)
Dust Motes Whirling (p. 299)
Mastery of Small Manners (p. 393)
Masterful Performance Exercise (p. 361)
Seasoned Criminal Method (p. 315)
Blinding Battle Feint (p. 404)
Spurious Presence (p .315)
Preying on Uncertainty Approach (p. 316)
Swift Gambler's Eye (p. 316)
Lightning-Hand Sleight (p. 316)
Ooh, page numbers. Thanks!

Quote from: Empyrean on November 09, 2015, 07:51:46 PMIntimacies and Limit Trigger

Defining Intimacy: I don't know who I am anymore. I need to find out who and what I am now.

Major Intimacy: Sunset Spark showed me what compassion and generosity were. I should support others like her in the world.

Negative Intimacy: Oppressive or unjust rulers.

Positive Intimacy: Those who presevere in the face of unjust oppression.

Limit Trigger: Seeing the generous and compassionate being ground under and not doing (or not being able to do) anything about it.

A good limit trigger... I approve. :P Could you clarify which intimacies are Ties and which are Principles, though? Just for the sake of my own understanding. It looks like Defining is a Principle, the Major one could probably be a Tie "Sunset Spark and others like her (Support)" or a Principle... Positive intimacy's a tie, but without the emotional context of what that tie is, same with the negative one.

You do know that you can have more intimacies than is required, right? I mean, I don't think there's any limits there (please constrain yourselves, though, cause if you come with sheets of 100 intimacies, I'm going to cry). It's fine if you only want the four, but if you could clarify as I've requested, I'd be most appreciative.

Quote from: Empyrean on November 09, 2015, 07:51:46 PMBp
1 for Bracers
2 for Athletics 2
2 for Stealth 2
2 for Awareness 2
1 for Dodge 2
1 for Thrown 3
2 for Res 2
4 for Silken Armor
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Kiana-403689997 for the picture of her. I have the hardest time getting the images to show up in the post, even with the codes.

Oh, you even gave me a BP chart! Thank you! :D
Also, she's very pretty. I'm impressed.

Quote from: ChaoticSky on November 09, 2015, 08:19:15 PM
Yay! Honestly Im kinda surprised they dropped that Merged thing from 2e, i mean, im sure theres probably a more elegant way to do it, but assuming that archers and throwers would also want to invest moderately into melee is not it.
I mean, I'm pretty sure there's a logic behind it, actually - something to do with Melee being bound up in its weapons more, maybe? I don't actually know what the logic is, mind you, but neither do I see any harm in allowing it to be purchased as an archery charm. I mean, I agree that there's a more elegant way to do it than merged charms, but it seems like archers definitely would want to hide their big metal bows at some point or another...

Quote from: ChaoticSky on November 09, 2015, 08:19:15 PMAw, okie.

Well, the theme here is less... well, nimble archer, and more glorious orichalcum siege platform. Powerbow+articulate plate. In general terms, increases in power and/or range would be nice, making its own ammo is probably out since there is a solar charm that does that. One thing I would like however is something like the Sky-Eater’s Crest sub-power of the Immaculate Golden Bow Charm (pg 258), which provides a heavy cover bonus, and fits the theme her to a T (so much so i almost decided to ditch a powerbow altogether and try to use the Immaculate Bow charm exclusively, but that would probably get too expensive to sustain).
You probably could do Immaculate Golden Bow, actually, but it's an Essence 2 charm, so it would require it to be your Supernal if you wanted it at chargen, though I definitely think that the evocations suiting your character would make more sense with an Immaculate Golden Bow... that said, I'm not against the idea of her taking a bow with evocations that suit her... provided there's reason.

Quote from: ChaoticSky on November 09, 2015, 08:19:15 PMGiven the theme, I could imagine the bow levering a additional mobility penalty, or rewarding stationary positioning/immobility during combat (like loosing access if she moved on her previous turn) or something.

Thoughts? (also not sure if im doing this right at all, the rule for Evocations are very vague XD )

From what I can tell, you start, not with what you want the evocations to do, but rather, with a story for the artifact. So a bow might have been crafted by a vengeful and angry Dragon-Blooded after her family was slain by the Fae, and it's evocations would key off of vengeance and taking anger out on those who had harmed the user. Another bow might have been created by a Solar whose circle mate had lost his legs in the divine revolution against the Primordials, and would key off of remaining stationary during combat whilst far away... stuff like that.

Check out my world!

Winter King

Oh, also. Could Empyrean, HairyHeretic, and AndyZ give me the iconic manifestations of their characters' animas?

Check out my world!

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Winter King on November 09, 2015, 05:43:46 PM
I do like the idea of a ghost, actually. Probably not the ghost of a Lunar, but maybe a ghost who was imprisoned in a yasal crystal there, which he broke? That way it leaves her nice and mysterious? That said, a unique spirit-construct would be the sort of thing an Exalted craftsperson might make as a gift to whomever the manse was for...

I think a spirit construct would be better than a ghost *nods*

Quote from: Re Z L on November 09, 2015, 05:45:16 PM
Check out Ephemeral Induction Technique from Occult, page 360.

That works nicely, yes.

Quote from: Winter King on November 10, 2015, 08:19:17 AM
Oh, also. Could Empyrean, HairyHeretic, and AndyZ give me the iconic manifestations of their characters' animas?

I'm thinking something like this

but depending on the 'role' he is playing when it triggers, the clothing and face (stylised mask) would reflect the archtype more (warrior, judge, diplomat etc)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Empyrean

QuoteA good limit trigger... I approve. :P Could you clarify which intimacies are Ties and which are Principles, though? Just for the sake of my own understanding. It looks like Defining is a Principle, the Major one could probably be a Tie "Sunset Spark and others like her (Support)" or a Principle... Positive intimacy's a tie, but without the emotional context of what that tie is, same with the negative one.

You do know that you can have more intimacies than is required, right? I mean, I don't think there's any limits there (please constrain yourselves, though, cause if you come with sheets of 100 intimacies, I'm going to cry). It's fine if you only want the four, but if you could clarify as I've requested, I'd be most appreciative.

I'm still struggling to figure out the new Intimacy system. But I think it would look something like:

Major: Sunset Spark and others like her (support)
Defining: My new identity since Exaltation
Positive: Those who preserve under oppression (support)
Negative: Oppressive, unjust rulers (disdain/targets)
Positive: Crime (a valuable way of making a living)
Negative: Magistrates (reflexive distrust/disdain)

Essentially, she doesn't really know how to be. She knows now that not everyone is a cynical user like she was raised to be, but her skillset is valuable too. It's the only way she knows how to make a living. She sees nothing wrong with ripping someone off or killing if she has to, but at the same time, she feels pity and sympathy for the oppressed masses. She has an idea that she should do something like what Sunset was doing, but for her it would probably come in the form of controlling or organizing local crime to benefit the have-nots while striking at those who oppress them.

Her anima would probably be images and sensations of beautiful men and women dancing and whirling about. Images of dancers, a harem, things that are beautiful and distracting. But her light would be subdued and shadowy to better facilitate her real work.

Winter King

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 10, 2015, 01:23:13 PM

That works nicely, yes.
That works for me, yeah. I have a thought. What if she's a spirit created originally to keep watch over the manse owner (and her creator)'s children?

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 10, 2015, 01:23:13 PMI'm thinking something like this

but depending on the 'role' he is playing when it triggers, the clothing and face (stylised mask) would reflect the archtype more (warrior, judge, diplomat etc)
Would that be in that particular color, or is that just the shape?

Quote from: Empyrean on November 10, 2015, 02:16:19 PM
I'm still struggling to figure out the new Intimacy system. But I think it would look something like:

Major: Sunset Spark and others like her (support)
Defining: My new identity since Exaltation
Positive: Those who preserve under oppression (support)
Negative: Oppressive, unjust rulers (disdain/targets)
Positive: Crime (a valuable way of making a living)
Negative: Magistrates (reflexive distrust/disdain)

Essentially, she doesn't really know how to be. She knows now that not everyone is a cynical user like she was raised to be, but her skillset is valuable too. It's the only way she knows how to make a living. She sees nothing wrong with ripping someone off or killing if she has to, but at the same time, she feels pity and sympathy for the oppressed masses. She has an idea that she should do something like what Sunset was doing, but for her it would probably come in the form of controlling or organizing local crime to benefit the have-nots while striking at those who oppress them.

Her anima would probably be images and sensations of beautiful men and women dancing and whirling about. Images of dancers, a harem, things that are beautiful and distracting. But her light would be subdued and shadowy to better facilitate her real work.
Right. Those work! Thanks. :D

Check out my world!

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Winter King on November 10, 2015, 02:46:18 PM
That works for me, yeah. I have a thought. What if she's a spirit created originally to keep watch over the manse owner (and her creator)'s children?

I think overseeing the Manse in general might be better. A nanny spirit seems a bit .. one dimensional?

Quote from: Winter King on November 10, 2015, 02:46:18 PM
Would that be in that particular color, or is that just the shape?

Shape moreso than colour. For colour I'm thinking something blue-grey, sort of a stormcloud, with little flashes of lightning bursting inside

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Winter King

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 10, 2015, 03:10:00 PM
I think overseeing the Manse in general might be better. A nanny spirit seems a bit .. one dimensional?
Makes sense. It just appealed to me in a moment of whimsy, because it supports an interesting image of the First Age to me - someone who created a spirit to watch over their children.

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 10, 2015, 03:10:00 PMShape moreso than colour. For colour I'm thinking something blue-grey, sort of a stormcloud, with little flashes of lightning bursting inside

See, I am not sure... Should this apply?
Quote from: Core, p.147Their animas resemble the corona of the sun during an eclipse—brilliant whites and golds, sparkling at the core and growing  lmy and diaph- anous at the edges.

Check out my world!

ChaoticSky

mine:
Anima:Hope's anima is powerful and symbolic in its simplicity; At the lower levels it lines her body in golden fire, seeming to flare out from her chest before flowing across her body in rapid waves. As the anima grows, it smooths out into a sphere of shimmering golden radiance that encloses her body entirely, centred on her heart, which shines like a liquid gold star, only barely contained by her body. At the totemic level it becomes a towering dome of laser-focused golden light, nearly opaque and without even the tiniest ripple or imperfection. Within, bands of liquid gold radiate out from her like aurorae, originating from her core. The dome forms a statement in the minds of all who look upon it; Here I Stand, while her followers and allies within feel sensations of benediction and belonging, for they walk in step with a Chosen Of The Sun. Outsiders feel only everburning judgement as the light highlights their every deviance.

also from one of my old characters:
Anima:   A sleek cloak of occult night, with large halos of blazing white-gold light around her hands that seem to face observers no matter which direction they are seen from. At the totemic level, the cloak grows into large sphere of night, wreathed with a towering bladed mandala of day-bright coronal fury that speaks of the futility of hiding from the Sun.

Think epic Battle Aura   ;D

AndyZ

Seven Words of Wisdom's Anima is a sky blue book with gold lettering in Old Realm.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Winter King on November 10, 2015, 07:57:37 AM
You probably could do Immaculate Golden Bow, actually, but it's an Essence 2 charm, so it would require it to be your Supernal if you wanted it at chargen, though I definitely think that the evocations suiting your character would make more sense with an Immaculate Golden Bow... that said, I'm not against the idea of her taking a bow with evocations that suit her... provided there's reason.

From what I can tell, you start, not with what you want the evocations to do, but rather, with a story for the artifact. So a bow might have been crafted by a vengeful and angry Dragon-Blooded after her family was slain by the Fae, and it's evocations would key off of vengeance and taking anger out on those who had harmed the user. Another bow might have been created by a Solar whose circle mate had lost his legs in the divine revolution against the Primordials, and would key off of remaining stationary during combat whilst far away... stuff like that.
The problem with IGB is the WP cost though, spending WP at every battle seems like it would drain me dry pretty quick, unless i missed a new mechanic for recovering it quickly? Nevermind, apparently you can get it from stunts... is that new? I cant remember ever getting WP from stunts in 2e, just dice. But that does change things, I may just do this now~

And lets be honest, players start with the sort of Evocations they want, then develop a story to justify it. I didnt however mean that the evocations suit the character, the super-heavy thing is more her growing into the artefacts shes found, and less do with the style she would have chosen if she had a choice. I'm just speaking very... whats the word? Doylistically?

Wont be a problem though, I've been writing stories for my artefacts since 2e, when they didnt have any effect.

That said, My sheet is probably going to be incomplete when i post it tomorrow, i might have wasted alot of time adapting a sheet from 2e and making it super pretty and neat. >.>

Re Z L

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 10, 2015, 01:23:13 PM

That works nicely, yes.

I'm thinking something like this

image?
A&A

Winter King

Quote from: ChaoticSky on November 10, 2015, 07:56:36 PM
mine:
Anima:Hope's anima is powerful and symbolic in its simplicity; At the lower levels it lines her body in golden fire, seeming to flare out from her chest before flowing across her body in rapid waves. As the anima grows, it smooths out into a sphere of shimmering golden radiance that encloses her body entirely, centred on her heart, which shines like a liquid gold star, only barely contained by her body. At the totemic level it becomes a towering dome of laser-focused golden light, nearly opaque and without even the tiniest ripple or imperfection. Within, bands of liquid gold radiate out from her like aurorae, originating from her core. The dome forms a statement in the minds of all who look upon it; Here I Stand, while her followers and allies within feel sensations of benediction and belonging, for they walk in step with a Chosen Of The Sun. Outsiders feel only everburning judgement as the light highlights their every deviance.

also from one of my old characters:
Anima:   A sleek cloak of occult night, with large halos of blazing white-gold light around her hands that seem to face observers no matter which direction they are seen from. At the totemic level, the cloak grows into large sphere of night, wreathed with a towering bladed mandala of day-bright coronal fury that speaks of the futility of hiding from the Sun.

Think epic Battle Aura   ;D
Sounds good enough to me. :P

Quote from: AndyZ on November 10, 2015, 08:38:13 PM
Seven Words of Wisdom's Anima is a sky blue book with gold lettering in Old Realm.
Sounds good. :D

Quote from: ChaoticSky on November 10, 2015, 10:46:46 PM
The problem with IGB is the WP cost though, spending WP at every battle seems like it would drain me dry pretty quick, unless i missed a new mechanic for recovering it quickly? Nevermind, apparently you can get it from stunts... is that new? I cant remember ever getting WP from stunts in 2e, just dice. But that does change things, I may just do this now~

And lets be honest, players start with the sort of Evocations they want, then develop a story to justify it. I didnt however mean that the evocations suit the character, the super-heavy thing is more her growing into the artefacts shes found, and less do with the style she would have chosen if she had a choice. I'm just speaking very... whats the word? Doylistically?

Wont be a problem though, I've been writing stories for my artefacts since 2e, when they didnt have any effect.

That said, My sheet is probably going to be incomplete when i post it tomorrow, i might have wasted alot of time adapting a sheet from 2e and making it super pretty and neat. >.>
That's fine, I imagine. I mean, it's not required to be complete, just here, so I know people are still interested.

I actually want to retract my statement about doing the story first - I've thought about it, and the story should develop with the idea you want for the artifact's evocations - I am imagining a powerbow created with White Jade limbs (for defense and solidity), an orichalcum grip (to enhance the effects, as it were), and possibly strung with some sort of behemoth's gut or the hair of a spirit who loved the creator.

Check out my world!

Muse

Just to let you knkow Im still around, I thought I'd share this brainstorm I did for creating Chocolate's character today. 

Will get back on this after lucnh or tomorow. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Strength   2
Dexterity   5
Stamina      2

Charisma   3
Manipulation   3
Appearence   5

Perception   2
Inteligence   2
Wits      3

Merit Brainstorm: 

Ally         1   Merchant Prince
Ally         3   Flame Duck
Backing         2   Guild Courtesean
Contacts      3   Southern Guild
Languege      1   River Speak
Martial Artist      4   Tiger style
Resources      1
Selective Conception   1

Charm Brainstorm: 
Athletics: 
   Graceful Crane Stance
   Monkey Leap Technique
   Foe Vaulting Method (Athletics 3)

Awareness (3)
   Surprise Anticipation Method

Dodge
   Reed in the Wind (3)
   DUst Motes Whirling (4)
   Shadow DAncer Method (5)

Larceny
   Seasoned Criminal Method (1)   
   Spurious Pressence (2)

Performance
   Masterful Performnance Excercise (3)
   Graceful Reed DAncing (3)
   Battle Dancer Metod (4)
   Thousnd Courtesean WAys (3)
   Celestial Bliss Trick (4)

Resistence
   OX Body TEchnqieu
   Body Mending MEditation

Stealth
   Prefect Shadow Stilness

Socailzie"
   MAstery of Small Manners

Thrown: 
   Precsion fo the STriking RAptor

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Winter King on November 10, 2015, 07:48:46 PM
Makes sense. It just appealed to me in a moment of whimsy, because it supports an interesting image of the First Age to me - someone who created a spirit to watch over their children.

Unless it had grown beyond that though, it wouldn't be able to contribute much to the story.

Quote from: Winter King on November 10, 2015, 07:48:46 PM
See, I am not sure... Should this apply?

Good question.

I can change the colours and keep the overall appearance I think. Blue-white for the cloud, the more defined features (like the mask) stronger in gold, and threads of golden lightning arcing through it, fading out to transparency at the edges. Does that work better?

Quote from: Re Z L on November 11, 2015, 01:06:38 AM
image?

Yeah, kinda, though probably less solid than that one looks.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Muse

Stage Name:   Chocolate
Birth Name:   Monring Glory
Aparent Age:   18

Height:      5'
Weight:      100lbs
Measures:   32" C, 22", 30"
Skin:      Ebony
Hair:      Raven Black
Eyes:      

History: 
   If you'd asked eight year old Morning Glory what she wished to do when she grew up, she'd eagerly tell you her plan to become a Bride of Ahlat, make her fortunes in war, seduce the god himself, then greacfuly accept his divorce at 27 to marry into a rich household so she could spoil her children outragously. 
   A flirtatious tomboy even then, she loved scrambling around on the rooftops of Kirghast with her brothers. 
   A few months later, though, the bi-monthly guild caravan rolled through, with all their spectacles and wonders from across the world, bearing a new product.  When the guildsman offered her family a free sample of his new pipe fragrance, somethign called heroine, a quite voice in her head, one she'd never heard before, held her back from trying it. 
   She watched over the next three years as her mother died of overdose, her sister sold herself to a brothel and her brothers into sweat shops to pay for their next fix. 
   Left alone in the world, with an aching drive for personal vengence, yet also to protect others from this criminal drug, she spent five years training in gymnastics, knife fighting and throwing from a retired Bride of Ahlat. 
   Now sixteen, she ran away to join a guild caravan circus, introducing herself as Chocolate.  For two years, she secured her place as a trustworthy member of the guild, giving her all to becoming a star jongluer, actress, and courtesean, and reveling in it. 
   But on the night of her eighteenth birthday, Chocolate began her covert missions.  Stealing clothes or just stripping nude, she set about a campaing of sabotaging the drug trade by breaking into the homes of supliers, destroying their stock, and robbing them blind. 
   The harder she struggled to complete her mission, the closer she felt to that voice that whipsered in her heart all those years ago not to touch the opium, 'til one day it spoke again.  "You are my beloved chosen, Chocolate, here is the power you yearn for.  How will you change the world?" 

Intimacies:
(4) Heroine is a adictive, life destroying, and vile.  Those who deal in it trafic in human suffering.  They must repent or be destroyed. (Defining)
(2) Caravan Master Soval (Friendship, Loyalty, and Lust)
(2) My sifu Dawn Fire is all the family I have left. (Friendship, Respect, loyalty.) 
(1) Brilliant Ember (A young flame duck.) (Love, lust and loyalty.) 

Strength   2
Dexterity   5
Stamina      3

Charisma   3
Manipulation   3
Appearence   5

Perception   3
Inteligence   2
Wits      3

Supernal Ability: Athletics
Caste Abilities: Athletics, Dodge, Larceny, Stealth, Socialize
Favored: Awareness, Brawl/MArtial Arts, Perform, Resistance, Thrown

Bonus Points   
   Abilities   -4
   Backgrounds   -3
   Specialties   -1

Abilities: 
**Athletics         4
*Awareness         1
*Brawl            1
Craft: Domestic         1
*Dodge            4   Unarmored (?)
*Larceny         3
Linguitsics         1
Lore            1
*Martial Art: Tiger Style   3
*Perform         4
Pressence         1
*Resistence         1
*Socialize         3
*Stealth         1
*Thrown            3

Ally         1   Caravan Master Soval
Resources      1
Selective Conception   1

Essence      1
Motes:
   Personal   13/13
   Peripheral   33/33
Willpower   5/

Charms:   
Athletics: 
   Excelency
   Graceful Crane Stance
   Monkey Leap Technique
   Foe Vaulting Method

Awareness
   Excelency

Brawl
   Excelency

Dodge
   Excelency

Larceny
   Excelency
   Seasoned Criminal Method
   Spurious Pressence

Martial Arts: Tiger Style
   Excelency

Performance
   Excelncy
   Masterful Performnance Excercise
   Graceful Reed Dancing
   Battle Dancer Metod
   Thousnd Courtesean Ways
   Celestial Bliss Trick

Resistence
   Excelency
   OX Body Technqieu
   Body Mending MEditation

Stealth
   Excelency
   Prefect Shadow Stilness

Socialize
   Excelency
   Mastery of Small Manners

Thrown
   Excelency
   Precsion of the Striking Raptor

OK   ( )
-1   ( )( )( )
-2   ( )( )( )( )
-4   ( )
I   ( )
D   ( )( )( )
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Winter King

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 11, 2015, 12:35:05 PM
Unless it had grown beyond that though, it wouldn't be able to contribute much to the story.
Well, it's been over a millennium or so since the Solars were killed. One would imagine that such a spirit would take time to learn and grow since then.

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 11, 2015, 12:35:05 PMGood question.

I can change the colours and keep the overall appearance I think. Blue-white for the cloud, the more defined features (like the mask) stronger in gold, and threads of golden lightning arcing through it, fading out to transparency at the edges. Does that work better?
Sounds wonderful. :D

Muse
Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2015, 02:04:08 PM
Stage Name:   Chocolate
Birth Name:   Monring Glory
Aparent Age:   17

Height:      5'
Weight:      100lbs
Measures:   32" C, 22", 30"
Skin:      Ebony
Hair:      Raven Black
Eyes:      
Not a problem, but she's... tiny. I mean, that's surprising, but actually healthy. xD

Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2015, 02:04:08 PMHistory: 
   If you'd asked eight year old Morning Glory what she wished to do when she grew up, she'd eagerly tell you her plan to become a Bride of Ahlat, make her fortunes in war, seduce the god himself, then greacfuly accept his divorce at 27 to marry into a rich household so she could spoil her children outragously. 
   A flirtatious tomboy even then, she loved scrambling around on the rooftops of Kirghast with her brothers. 
   A few months later, though, the bi-monthly guild caravan rolled through, with all their spectacles and wonders from across the world, bearing a new product.  When the guildsman offered her family a free sample of his new pipe fragrance, somethign called heroine, a quite voice in her head, one she'd never heard before, held her back from trying it. 
   She watched over the next three years as her mother died of overdose, her sister sold herself to a brothel and her brothers into sweat shops to pay for their next fix. 
   Left alone in the world, with an aching drive for personal vengence, yet also to protect others from this criminal drug, she spent five years training in gymnastics, knife fighting and throwing from a retired Bride of Ahlat. 
   Now sixteen, she ran away to join a guild caravan circus, introducing herself as Chocolate.  For two years, she secured her place as a trustworthy member of the guild, giving her all to becoming a star jongluer, actress, and courtesean, and reveling in it. 
   But on the night of her eighteenth birthday, Chocolate began her covert missions.  Stealing clothes or just stripping nude, she set about a campaing of sabotaging the drug trade by breaking into the homes of supliers, destroying their stock, and robbing them blind. 
   The harder she struggled to complete her mission, the closer she felt to that voice that whipsered in her heart all those years ago not to touch the opium, 'til one day it spoke again.  "You are my beloved chosen, Chocolate, here is the power you yearn for.  How will you change the world?"
I believe the Sun only speaks to the Zenith caste Solars at their Exaltation in 3e. Was there a particularly strong reason for her to have a communion with the Sun that you had? Beyond that, I kind of like seeing how she was active before her Exaltation. 

Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2015, 02:04:08 PMIntimacies:
(4) Heroine is a adictive, life destroying, and vile.  Those who deal in it trafic in human suffering.  They must repent or be destroyed. (Defining)
(2) Caravan Master Soval (Friendship, Loyalty, and Lust)
(2) My sifu Dawn Fire is all the family I have left. (Friendship, Respect, loyalty.) 
(1) Brilliant Ember (A young flame duck.) (Love, lust and loyalty.)
Hm, fair enough. A lot of lust there, but fair enough. :P

Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2015, 02:04:08 PMStrength   2
Dexterity   5
Stamina      3
This looks like you've spent 7 dots, and you haven't marked that you've spent bonus points for the seventh one. Is my mathing correct here?

Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2015, 02:04:08 PMCharisma   3
Manipulation   3
Appearence   5

Perception   3
Inteligence   2
Wits      3
You seem to have spent 5 dots here, and as above, there is no indication that you've spent bonus points on Attributes. Am I correct here?

Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2015, 02:04:08 PMSupernal Ability: Athletics
Caste Abilities: *Athletics, Dodge, Larceny, Stealth, Socialize
Favored: Awareness, Brawl/MArtial Arts, Perform, Resistance, Thrown

Bonus Points   
   Abilities   -4
   Backgrounds   -3
   Specialties   -1

Abilities: 
**Athletics         4
*Awareness         1
*Brawl            1
Craft: Domestic         1
*Dodge            4   Unarmored (?)
*Larceny         3
Linguitsics         1
Lore            1
*Martial Art: Tiger Style   3
*Perform         4
Pressence         1
*Resistence         1
*Socialize         3
*Stealth         1
*Thrown            3
Okay, so I'm assuming that you've spent BP on the Favored/Caste skills, even before getting to 3 on them. However, I think I'm still getting math errors here. You've 33 dots that don't need BP, and 3 that do. However, you've only marked that you've spent 4 BP on Abilities in general.

Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2015, 02:04:08 PMAlly         1   Caravan Master Soval
Resources      1
Selective Conception   1

Essence      1
Motes:
   Personal   13/13
   Peripheral   33/33
Willpower   5/

Merit Brainstorm: 

Ally         1   Merchant Prince
Resources      1
Selective Conception   1
Just a question - did you have a reason to keep the merit brainstorm in? It's kind of confusing, I admit.

Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2015, 02:04:08 PMCharms:   
Athletics: 
   Excelency
   Graceful Crane Stance
   Monkey Leap Technique
   Foe Vaulting Method

Awareness
   Excelency

Brawl
   Excelency

Dodge
   Excelency

Larceny
   Excelency
   Seasoned Criminal Method
   Spurious Pressence

Martial Arts: Tiger Style

Performance
   Excelncy
   Masterful Performnance Excercise
   Graceful Reed Dancing
   Battle Dancer Metod
   Thousnd Courtesean Ways
   Celestial Bliss Trick

Resistence
   Excelency
   OX Body Technqieu
   Body Mending MEditation

Stealth
   Excelency
   Prefect Shadow Stilness

Socialize
   Excelency
   Mastery of Small Manners

Thrown
   Excelency
   Precsion of the Striking Raptor
This is okay, but I am wondering whether the lack of any charms in MA was intended. I think you have the Excellency, at least.

Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2015, 02:04:08 PMOK   ( )
-1   ( )( )( )
-2   ( )( )( )( )
-4   ( )
I   ( )
D   ( )( )( )
Other than those concerns, I think we're more or less good. :D

Check out my world!

Muse

Let's see.  My bonus point expenditures, IIRC: 

4: +1 Stamina
3: +1 Perception
4: +4 favored abilites
1: 1 Specialty
3: +1 Backgrounds. 

i'll edit the bits I messed up.