Seeking Ladies For A Non-Con and Romantic Fantasy Adventure

Started by Muse, June 02, 2010, 01:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Eldritch Knights and Glimmermaids

I'm looking for one or two ladies (maybe more later) too join me in a free form roll play that may one day inspire me too adopt it to erotic fiction. 

I'm developing this world fast, but created an opening scenario where in a heroine or two could learn about the world as the 'audience' does. 

Seven generations ago the last of the Kemelok Kings, Corwyn, passed into legend without an heir.  On that day he marched with a small company of eldritch champions into the caver's bellow Niikel Peak too do away with the last of the brutes who plagued his people.  The mountain shook and sagged in on itself, and none were ever seen again. 
   Legend has it that, though King Corwyn died without an heir, he did not die without issue.  Being unmaried, he gave a daughter too the barely blond farmer's daughter he fancied before riding too that last battle.  The fruit of his loins was the greatest beauty of her generation.  Ever since, the Thanal Family were long lived and healthy with comely daughters and bright, sparkling eyes. 
   Not much happens in Kemelok Valley anymore.  Orkrist, like kings and eldritch power, are little more than traveler's tales.  Eladrin and Dukzarist are remembered only as fanciful stories to while away the sleepy heigth of the day on the porch while waiting for the crop too come in. 
   The Men of Kemelok are decent people on the whole, passionate in their labors as in their loves, languid and lazy in whiling away their free time.  Their fields, ranches and vineyards rewards their hard labour with great bounty.  Peddlers who made the long trek too the valley bartered all kinds of delights for Kemelok wine. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)