Patient/Doctor Confidentiality *Van*

Started by Aragem, January 10, 2009, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

This is a bit different from my usual grade, but it's something I'm in the mood for. 

A therapist of 15 years as treated hundreds of patients in his career.  From troubled youths, to stressed out house wives, and depressed husbands.  It wasn't that he was beginning to dislike his job, but it was becoming too routine for him.  He felt as if he would end up seeing his own therapist before too long.

Then he received a new patient, Chole Ashton, a beautiful woman with a tragic past and lost in the world.  She suffers from low-self esteem, anxiety, phobias, and depression.  She had suffered a mental breakdown and was placed into an institution for several months for recovery.  She was released however she would have have regular sessions with a therapist  Something rather different than a neurotic housewife for the therapist.

As they form a rapport, the therapist begins to have feelings for this patient aren't exactly what one would call professional.

I'll play Chole Ashton.

The therapist can be male or female.

Good writing skills are a MUST for this game.  This game is more about emotions and relationships than anything else.  It may or may not contain sex.  It's more about what the characters want.

Be expected to possibly play more than one character and don't worry, I'll play more characters too.  It's something we'll discuss.

It'll also help if the player is familiar with therapy and pyschology.

Thanks!