End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Everything happens for a reason is somthing I believe in too...but sitting on your ass and leaving everything to happen for you is not somthing that enjoys my patience.
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

I never said let everything happen for you...only that things happen for a reason.

Insanityenviesme

Ah..Allow me to seek forgiveness for this brief misunderstanding
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Rubicon

You two should kiss and make up already.

Insanityenviesme

Shush..I'm searching for more than a kiss
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Why would you want a kiss when my heart is yours my Insane one.

Insanityenviesme

your heart is far too much of a treasure to allow an Insane one to handle, Cy
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

YOU are a treasure and I could never have enough insanity in my life.

Insanityenviesme

I'm most honored to enjoy such a special place in your life
-kisses cheek-
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

-blushes and softly kisses back-

Why is it that Rubicon is the only one who dared to interrupt our word play?

Rubicon

Most dread stepping between the apex of insanity and passion....

Cyra

I daresay that you may be correct...is it that obvious?

Rubicon

When one thinks of passion yours is the name that first comes to mind, my dear.

TheLegionary

Rubicon

Harley Quinn

I like TL's word better... it doesn't end in a Y.  >:(

;D

Yard
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rubicon

So many ways I can't compete with TL -- linguistically, abdominally, creatively....

Dulcimer

TheLegionary

rethoric

* winks at Harley *

Y sucks!

SSJ4Gojeta

Rubicon

SSJ4Gojeta

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

TheLegionary