Survival in a New World (Interest Check)

Started by MagicalPen, August 10, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

If interested in this idea, send me a PM. Do not post here. If you post here you will fail.

Its late at night by the time the Simon's family get their van packed up. After a month deep in the woods, off the grid, away from society, all have mixed feelings about returning to the real world. Silence follows them as they finally pile into the van, soon dozing off to the sounds of the engine chugging along. Its nearly 4 AM before they make it back to their neighborhood, not a light on.  Too tired to unpack, too tired to care about the fact that the lights won't turn on, the Simon's stumble blindly through their house to collapse into beds long missed.

For some the night goes by fast, for others the comfort of a bed keeps them on edge until the morning. But the morning brings with it more concerns than not being able to sleep at night. Apparently, while the Simons were deep in the woods, the world came to an end!

[I don't want to add too many spoilers to this - as the game is played more of what has happened and who is left will be revealed!]

Looking for:
Mother - Open
Daughter 1 - Open
Daughter 2 - Open
Daughter 3(pending interest)

My Role: GM, All Male Main Characters, all Male NPC's

Existing Sexual Relations:
Father + Mother
Daughter 2 + Twin Brother (to be discussed)

Potential Themes:
Incest, Dub-Con, Rape, Forced Incest, Survival, Death,

Again, I am trying not to spoil some of things I have planned. The fewer limits you have the better. All players must be open to incest as it will probably be the primary sort of sexual relationship experienced in this game!

Posting Rate: 1 - 3 times a week, whatever is needed to keep things flowing!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games