Oblivion Hole - (Scifi prison break, bondage-NC) (Dom charas/wardens needed)

Started by Sain, July 23, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Left Palm of Saint Michae

Quote from: Sain on July 28, 2018, 02:50:26 AM
OOC the line is drawn at each individual player's O/o so you'd have to negotiate more extreme stuff before the scene as usual. IC the line is drawn at killing them, but anything else is fine. And double cock is definitely fine.

Damn fine it is.

Always wanted to play a warden administrating a sci-fi prison, so this is a dream come true. Gonna drop a character sheet in a couple of days, so here's that. The spot is reserved C:)

Sain

That's great! I think it looks safe for me to start working on the locations and such then, though I'll wait a bit to see some of these warden sheets before I jump the gun.

e. Just to recap. So far we would have interest expressed for 3 heroes, 5 villain and possibly 2.5 warden characters. Dom/sub/switch and gender/sexuality balances seem to be good so far. I think we have enough villain characters now, but more finished hero and warden concepts would be welcome.

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

frost rose

What am I being counted as, out of curiosity? As technically I came in a disgraced hero, but I imagine neither side likes me.

Also, I have all the background and such set up for a guard, but am wading through the process of getting an image. That is the hardest part for me.  :-( (It used to be names, but I got good at that at some point and I don't know how. )
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Sain

I put you as a villain :P But yea, technically could fit as a hero too I suppose.

Hehe, what kind of image are you looking for?

Pockets

Either way, I think that Ichigo would probably fall as neutral. Being neither a hero and having given up on a life of crime.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Sain

Quote from: Pockets on July 28, 2018, 04:43:37 PM
Either way, I think that Ichigo would probably fall as neutral. Being neither a hero and having given up on a life of crime.

Mmmhm, fair. I suppose many of the characters kinda fall in the middle. Which is fine considering the plot is about that bridge forming between two sides, however temporary it may be ;D

Vonandi

Sorry for the delay, I intend to get my Ilsa analog up tonight.

Pockets

So what's the score? No action here in nearly a week, so I thought I'd nudge the body to see if it's sleeping or a corpse.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Birchleaf

Sain

Quote from: Pockets on August 07, 2018, 08:37:17 AM
So what's the score? No action here in nearly a week, so I thought I'd nudge the body to see if it's sleeping or a corpse.

Quote from: Birchleaf on August 07, 2018, 08:38:23 AM
I certainly hope we are still on.

Yeah sorry to those who already made concepts, but it kinda feels like it didn't attract players to fill all the roles I needed :/

I'll probably rehash the idea into something that works without wardens and give it a new go sometime later, but for now I'll let the concept rest. Really loved the concepts so far though so when/if I do redo this I'll prolly toss out some PMs :P