The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~

Started by LamentingQuill, February 24, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Mingnon on March 10, 2018, 09:05:11 PM
I'm not so sure about the naga that was offered, myself. No offense to Arcanist though.

He's a wonderful character, just not what I'm looking for. xD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Kokaine

I'm of a mind to make a pansexual female Oni (fox most likely) or human and then a male of some sort. I'm not sure what either of you are looking for, but I will consider naga.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mingnon

“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

SweetSerenade

I'd be interested in a Naga, Dragon, or Kitsune. But if something was being made to potentially be paired with a character of mine - I'd rather talk with the person doing it, in PM, so we can match up characters better. xD This way both interests are met. Too bad this isn't Poly able, cause as long as the guy doesn't want a MFF scene... I'd be totally down for sharing.

Mingnon

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 10, 2018, 09:17:14 PM
But if something was being made to potentially be paired with a character of mine - I'd rather talk with the person doing it, in PM, so we can match up characters better. xD This way both interests are met. Too bad this isn't Poly able, cause as long as the guy doesn't want a MFF scene... I'd be totally down for sharing.
Same here for all of this.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Mac84

Quote from: Kokaine on March 10, 2018, 09:12:29 PM
I'm of a mind to make a pansexual female Oni (fox most likely)

an Oni is an ogre in Japanese Myth. With the fox, aren't you more referring to an Youkai, or more specifically a Kitsune?

Eitherway an Oni, or a Kitsune would be quite delicious. :D

Kokaine

Would be Kitsune, sorry. Read the monster thread too quickly and mistyped. Has them listed as Oni Youkai.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Kokaine on March 10, 2018, 10:57:11 PM
Would be Kitsune, sorry. Read the monster thread too quickly and mistyped. Has them listed as Oni Youkai.

All animal type demons would fall into Oni/Youkai *nods*

Revelation

I'm interested in joining this game, i've just been waffling a bit on what to make - will try to clamp down on something solid tomorrow during work, if not sooner.

SweetSerenade

Would totally love if someone was interested in picking up playing a Naga like this

<3 It's exactly my type. (though I have other Naga images, as well as some 'dragon' ones... for those interested. Blythe's Monster Men thread is a perfect hunting ground for character images. xD)

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest for this story, however there seem not be many female monsters (idea was apply with male human char).

Mac84

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 12, 2018, 05:29:59 AM
I voice interest for this story, however there seem not be many female monsters (idea was apply with male human char).

We have two monster females at last count. Possibly a third should Kokaine join.

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, that case I write something up then :). Saw there was two male humans at least.

SweetSerenade

Sorry, my female monsters don't like human males - so I decided not to use them. XD

Irvine

I have been curious about this group game since I saw the thread a few days ago but I'm still undecided yet. I'm trying to see what kind of creature to bring in beside human and I've set my mind on either an incubus or a naga.

Since I have experience only playing human character, I feel the incubus could be the best starting point to get into that kind of group play but the idea of playing as a naga feels so appealing as well. I'm just posting here as sort of showing interest. Ultimately I'll be swayed base on the available pairing (and RPers who are interested to play with the creature I propose).

The idea for this group play is outstanding and this will be the second group game I'll participate if I join in, I consider myself still a beginner when it comes to group.

Anyhow, the following are two visual reference of the possible naga I'm interested to portray. No incubus reference yet since I haven't properly looked into it.

Click for bigger view.

I'm interested to hear the thought of current or potential participant on the idea of bringing an incubus or naga.
Just going with the flow.
My On's and Off's

SweetSerenade

I could potentially be interested in the pale Naga? I haven't actually made a character yet because I wanted to do some crafting based on partner interest... But the pale Naga interests me. Something about the dark-haired Naga's face is offputting, I'll be honest. xD

Though if you did an Incubus, I'd be pretty on board for that as well. So stamping my potential 'interest'? XD

Revelation

So i've had some thoughts, about things that I might be interested in playing.

1) Male Phoenix: I admit this is from an abandoned game, but It was a character I was really excited about playing, a shapeshfiting phoenix who had been recently incarnated and was interested in the world and making a name for himself, something simple - perhaps working as a bookstore owner for now in his current life. Perhaps this would translate into him being an elemental?

2) Male human, maybe for a bit of drama his family really doesn't like the whole situation with monsters, but he's curious about them and feels that if he can at least help make a better place of the world, why not enlist and see what happens? Probably a good natured person, maybe german-american or the likes, or russian-american?

3) Male Vampire. Either a bodyguard or a security agent, despite his pretty boy looks, would be a rather passionate and no nonsense person, perhaps enlisting in the program due to the sense of feeling something missing in his life, the chance to potentially meet a lover who can accept the dangers he puts himself in for her or others?

4) Female Demon - either a succubus (Super cliche I know), or a yokai of some sort. Bit of a wild child, party goer, excitable girl. Another passionate and intense sorta girl, maybe someone could help her settle down?

Those are the ones i'm looking at - males would be heterosexual, the lady would be hetero or bi- at most. I'll try to solidify who I wanna play later today.

Kokaine

With more males appearing I am gonna back off my attempt at a male naga. I will still be submitting my kitsune.

My O/Os

thewomboldt

Very Interested Would like to make several character to broaden the spectrum do I Pm you my character sheets?

Irvine

I completely forgot to add the third potential character I'm considering; Futa Succubus. Is there any human/humanoid female that would be interested in that pairing? Other non-humanoid creatures would be on a case to case basis.
My On's and Off's

Kokaine

Quote from: Irvine on March 12, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
I completely forgot to add the third potential character I'm considering; Futa Succubus. Is there any human/humanoid female that would be interested in that pairing? Other non-humanoid creatures would be on a case to case basis.

I'd be interested in making a human fenale for this.

My O/Os

SweetSerenade

Just a small tidbit on the basics of my character I want to make

Human Female - Human Rights Activist who wants to see better treatment and more access for humans in the world. She wants to help fix up the slums, and make it where humans can qualify for higher education and creating their own businesses. She believes the sins of the past don't warrant the generations well passed the originals being punished for people they had nothing to do with other than genetically. xD She's going to be razor whip smart, sassy as hell, and wholly dedicated to her cause.

So for whatever monster snatches her up, that's what you're getting your hands on.

I am POTENTIALLY Considering my Naga, but honestly she wouldn't be for pairing up with humans. They are cute and adorable, but Primrose doesn't like human cock (It just doesn't scratch her itch.) So likely she'd be more of a character like the Incubus that is in the game but isn't in the Spouse program. (I'm really sorry to anyone interested, but my Monster girls just don't find human cock to be satisfying. xD)

Irvine

Quote from: Kokaine on March 12, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
I'd be interested in making a human fenale for this.

Understood. Given the fact that I've been craving to play a futa character lately, if I have a taker for a Futa Succubus right off the bat then I'll be more than happy to lock my choice for character archetype as such.

I'll get acquainted with the other threads related to this RP to figure out how to write my own character and I'll post it for approval. Not sure I'll do it right away but given the game hasn't started yet, I'll draft something soon enough.
My On's and Off's

SweetSerenade

That's of the Gms allow Futas... xD Which I know of several Gms that don't allow Futas in their games.