Another look into the twisted mind of Usani!!

Started by Usani, March 19, 2013, 10:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

Sooooo anyone wanna help me come up with a plot for this? 

This Is For You Baby! - Tobuscus, Cyr, Casey Mckinnon, The Count - BlackBoxTV Presents

Looking for someone to play the main guy covered in blood (Keith) and I would be playing the girl in the beginning thats helping him (Angela).

Usani

OK! So, here's the idea I finally came up with!

Angela has a power that when she touches someone she meets she can see important events that are going to happen in their life whether it be good or bad.  Well she meets Keith at a restaurant about a month before he murders his fiance and best friend and when she shakes his hand she sees it happening.  The day it happens she runs into the girls apartment right when hes about to shoot them and stops him.  She ends up taking him to the ER to get him treated for his head injury and from then on they become inseperable.

This is how Keith looks when Angela goes into the apartment to stop him:

Usani

Just came up with a second idea!

After he closes the garage behind her he takes her into the apartment and throws her onto the couch.  He leaves to clean himself up, when he comes back in he tells her that he plans on keeping her with him so she doesn't go to the cops.  At first she's terrified but there is a part of her that finds him extremely sexy and something about the way he's acting turns her on a bit. 

As time goes they both realize theyre falling for eachother and so everytime they go out somewhere and a guy looks at her in anyway he takes her home and fucks her to remind her who she belongs to...secretly she likes it.

Things I want to include in this: Rape, Light Bondage (Tying up, blindfolds), Knife play, biting!