Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

King Serperior

Not what I usually expect to see, but nice nonetheless.  A 7 for you, my friend.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Risky Kisses

8.  Love the colors, but the squid-plant character throws me off a bit.  heh.

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Nitro

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Nitro

Rhedyn

Nitro

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Peccavi

A 10! I adore this one! Her clothing, that look on her face....

Unf!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

LuvNLust

Wow, a 10+! This hotel is perfect! When they change the sheets they provide a sexy woman as well!
It's the darker side of lust, It's the other side of us, It's the thing in you that feeds, The animal in me -Motley Crue

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=213286.0

King Serperior

A 0 because there is not an avatar to rate.  Sorry  :<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Peccavi

I ran in here when I saw you posted last! 1000. I adore Groot! <3 Thank you for having an avatar that made me smile.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

King Serperior

And you get a 10, plus a cuddle and some cookies from me  :)

Thanks  :3

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

saphireMARIE

7 - I am not sure what Groot is, but it looks kind of cute?

Evil Tim

Blythe

10--looks to be monochrome (I adore monochrome) plus what looks to be the boatman for the underworld? Awesome.  :-)

King Serperior

Elves with awesome glasses?  Yes please!  10

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Wispyr

9/10. That hair. That top. Would eat. Take that how you will.

Renegade Vile

8 - Very colorful and nicely drawn. I like it.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)