Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

Autumn52

Quote from: lenka on November 10, 2010, 07:03:24 AM
Tim Tam

Jealous
We cant get those here...pouts

I am not eating anything right now.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Hemingway

Rapsodi

bananas and strawberry and creme oatmeal. (with OJ)
Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

TheLegionary

I am not eating, but I am staring at a large Toblerone a friend of mine gifted me. I am wondering whether it was a gift, or a Greek gift. I promise I will not eat it!

Oniya

You are a stronger person than I am.

I am eating home-made sloppy joes (no can-opener required!) with mixed vegetables.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Autumn52

I made a pot of homemade chili and a small pan of jalepeno cheddar cornbread. It is so good. The weather is cold here today so this is a warm your insides meal. YUMMY.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Stattick

Quote from: Xandi on November 17, 2010, 12:03:19 PM
I made a pot of homemade chili and a small pan of jalepeno cheddar cornbread. It is so good. The weather is cold here today so this is a warm your insides meal. YUMMY.

:o That. Sounds. Sooo. Good. *drools*

I'm eating a 3 Musketeers bar.
O/O   A/A

Miss Lilly

Absolutely nothing....although I had Subway earlier....
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Bubbles

rice with chicken meat,sauce and fried egg ^.^
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Oniya

Waiting to pull the Shepherd's Pie out of the oven.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

LeonSolidor

Saltine Crackers without any toppings.  Yum.

Aiden

Toasted PBJ Aiden Style...

SO it is Almond Butter, Creme Cheese and Strawberry preserves.

KCourtney

I am enjoying a small handful of mini jet puff marshmellows.

Paradox

Freshly-slaughtered barbequed pig with Naga Jolokia sauce (ghost chili).

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

KCourtney

I just took my homemade lasagna out of the oven.

Rolo

pizza from a local joint voted best in U.S. by USA Today

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

lenka

Super sweet watermelon and succulent strawberries and mouth melting mangoe's

Miss Lilly

About to have lamb chops done on the barbie, and salad.....yummm!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

lenka

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Oniya

Hickory Farms white 'chocolate' dipped Christmas tree pretzels.

roleplayerm

Harley Quinn

Candy Cane -- so addicted to these things!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rolo

Home made cherry pie.  Her first, gulp "it is good honey!"

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!