News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pathfinder: The Rise

Started by Bloody Rose, February 02, 2012, 03:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

Quote from: Gary Stargazer on February 04, 2012, 06:50:59 PM
Awesome, well my guy is pretty much done save setting up his spells which i'm doing now. I've listed his elemental attack as a Suli but as stated previously he still doesn't *know* he is one and still assumes he is human, hence he doesn't know how to use it yet.

Figure it would be fun to let him figure it out during the game sometime via GM's intervention or through personal RP.

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=10157

Found a couple of things wrong with your character...

First off-  HP: We are at lv 6 which means max of 54 hp. I don't see where you get the other six hp.
You used 24 skill ranks when you only have 18

I supposed you meant for character advancement page. This is quote from the site "Each character begins play with a single favored class of his choosing—typically, this is the same class as the one he chooses at 1st level. Whenever a character gains a level in his favored class, he receives either + 1 hit point or + 1 skill rank.". So that means you either can get the bonus six to hp or to skill not to both. If I am wrong please be my guest and explain it to me, if not please make the changes.

Gary Stargazer

Oh I'm sorry I thought it was both +6 hp and +6 skill points. I'm still somewhat new to the pathfinder system. I will go make the changes right now. Sorry again. ><
Official fanboy of Oreo. <3
Allow me to show you how I like to play. <3
I'm not just a member of The Oreo Fan Club, I'm the president.

Bloody Rose

No problem, everybody makes mistakes ^^

Gary Stargazer

ok, kept the +6 hp and pruned off 6 skill points. If there is anything else I messed up let me know and I will fix it up right away.

Bloody Rose

Please post your links and characters in the link I provided. It would make ti easier for me to determine exactly who to make the rp and who to hold it for when we are pure into the rp. I plan to give the weapons to half the players before we start the rp and then to the rest before you all leave the complex.

Edit:

Not that I can see Gary

Gary Stargazer

I didn't see you post a link, but I'm assuming it's that new thread that popped up in the NC-exotic section. ><

Bloody Rose

ShadowFox89

I have a post ready to go in the character sheet thread. Just need to work on a background for my character.... I'm looking at having her come from a major port city, working as a mercenary for most of her life (she's 61) under various nobles who would accept her prices.

Any key details to fill in the blanks would be helpful ^^
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Do you have yahoo so we can fill out those details?

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

Mmmmm any messengers? aim? msn?

ShadowFox89

I'll send you my AIM screen_name.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gary Stargazer

Curious... I'm getting a personality and such put together, should we expect a lot of sexual activity in this game or is it going to focus more on the adventure side and less on the smexing?

ShadowFox89

I just put in the details in the bio so they are there, not expecting a lot if any smexing to be going on.

Don't make Alyx angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

There will be both, at first it will be focused on getting you out of there. After you are safe anything can happen ^^

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131269.0

ShadowFox89

Geez.... Everyone is a giant. Is there going to be anyone under six feet?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, posted my char in charsheet section then.

ShadowFox89

At this point, it would surprise me if someone had a character that was under 5ft tall.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

BraveEarth

My character is under six feet. :/

ShadowFox89

So she is, my mistake >.<'

I think Zarazel wants all the sheets in the Character thread....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

BraveEarth

Im aware I just wanted to get her history down before I posted her so I didn't look like I was slacking.

ShadowFox89

I wouldn't worry too much about that, I still don't have a set background up.

I do have a new record for how fast one of my character's loses their shirt* though >.>

*- Or equivalent chest covering.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

BraveEarth

I don't think that counts if s/he never wears one.

Bloody Rose

Okay Roll call. I want to see who is still interested in this rp and the status of your character sheet.

ShadowFox89

5 of us have submitted character sheets in the character thread, so that's at least 5 who are still interested. Gary, Myself, Shaitan, Zaer, and BraveEarth.

There are about 3 others who have posted sheets, but in this thread- Muse, Marie Reynolds, and RubySlippers.

There is 1 person who has posted interest in this game, but has yet to submit a character- Ershin.

From a casual glance, the 8 who have submitted sheets have them finished. Our current gender status is 6 women and 2 men. We currently have 1 healer, 1 arcane caster, 1 druid, and the other 6 are some form of physical attackers.
Call me Shadow
My A/A