Superheroines in (kinky) distress!

Started by Ampere, May 18, 2016, 02:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ampere

Looking for a quick, dirty, small-group superheroine game

Hi everyone, and thank you for taking the trouble to read this post.

I'm really hankering for a small-scale superheroine roleplay, and I know that several superhero games are already running, but I'm concerned that my foibles would probably derail anything resembling a plot (and, to be fair, I see the plot more as a mechanism of getting the heroines into all sorts of trouble).

Anyway, please let me explain the kind of things that push my buttons and hopefully someone(s) will be interested enough to join me.

Ideally I'd prefer to play an OC, mostly because I don't think I could do justice to someone else's creation, but also because relatively new heroines probably wouldn't be missed as much, should something 'awful' happen to them.

Guidelines (in no particular order)

1). The heroines are going to lose (a lot): that's not to say they won't be playing to win, but that the villains are much more well-prepared and perhaps the heroines are a little over-confident/naïve?

Bad Ending

Capture is likely to happen often, although escape and rescue attempts are definitely fun (after all, rescue attempts often lead to even more prisoners). But really escape is really just an excuse for more captures.

2). Subdued but not battered: I don't really enjoy the idea of being beaten up (even if invulnerable/armoured), and if I'm honest, my kink leans more toward chloroform/tranquiliser darts and the like.

And she's gone

3). Fates worse than death: I know deathtraps are a staple of the genre, but I prefer my villains to plot something a little less terminal. Fiendish plots involving brain-washing, heroine-milking or other, even more devious ideas (I can only hope).

Orgasming her mind away

4. Automation: the villain of 2016 doesn't have time to micromanage capturing all these pesky heroines, so any self-respecting big-bad will have their own maze or walk-in factory, filled with heroine-felling traps, specifically designed so a wilful heroine can be allowed to enter at one point, only for a neatly packaged captive to be expelled elsewhere, some time later.

Hypnotic traps

What can I say, sometimes I like the idea of a processing centre that deals exclusively with recalcitrant superheroines:

Processing line

5). Fun: I know what I find exciting (although finding new kinks is always a fun experience), but I don't want to dictate for anyone else. Obviously I'd like to find a group of like-minded pervs but I'm realistically enough not to expect that. Of course, any heroines wanting to join will probably find themselves in this kind of situation:

All in it together

Thank you for getting this far. I hope that I've at least piqued some of your interests and look forward to hearing any thoughts/ideas on how I can proceed.
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Yukina

I'd love to join if this is a thing (though I'd prefer to avoid the hypnosis aspects besides instilled odd habits and body control.) :)

Hobbes1266

I would be interested, though I don't have an idea for a character off the top of my head.

Muse

Oh, wow.  :)  I don't normaly play freeform but this looks awesome.   :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Swordsman18

Ampere is a fun and inventive writer.

I want to join this game as well.

Jaded

I'd be interested in playing in such a game, though not GMing.

Swordsman18

Jaded is also rather good and I can endorse her work!

Muse

As can I.  Yugi's pretty cool too. 

If we dont' have a GM in a few weeks, I'll see if I have time, but I hope we can find one. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AndyZ

Keeping an eye on this.  I don't think I'd have enough plot in me for a full GM but I might do Assistant if someone else picks it up.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

JoanieSappho

Oooh, this is my sort of thing.
Definitely would play, but not run. If I ran, it would die, trust me, I've tried before.

Ampere

Wow! - Lots of feedback, hopefully we can find someone who feels confident enough to GM (and I appreciate the offers to assist as well, while understanding the desire to play but not ref.) :-D

O&O's

AndyZ

Let me ask this: out of the people who want to play, how many would be willing to be brainwashed and sent out to capture the other heroines?  Yugi, in your case it could be complete body control instead of mental control if that's what you prefer.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Black Howling

Okay, so I may have been toying with running a very similar idea, albeit it was intended to be a system game. That said, I could be interested in running this should ya'll have me, and be patient enough to wait until my kiddos calm down enough to post the idea I got while reading the OP.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: AndyZ on May 20, 2016, 03:40:24 PM
Let me ask this: out of the people who want to play, how many would be willing to be brainwashed and sent out to capture the other heroines?  Yugi, in your case it could be complete body control instead of mental control if that's what you prefer.
That is (one of) my fetish(es).  :P

Yukina

I more prefer to be the captured than the capturer.

Also, glad to see you're up for that, Howling. :)

AndyZ

Howling, I don't know your system idea, but if you end up going with it, by all means.

Swordsman18

I can switch off being the captured or capturing.

Black Howling

Quote from: AndyZ on May 20, 2016, 06:36:44 PM
Howling, I don't know your system idea, but if you end up going with it, by all means.

I'd want to use BESM 3rd for it, which is why I haven't actually posted it up. I'm not sure the kind of reception that system would get here on E.

Quote from: Yugishogun on May 20, 2016, 05:32:13 PM
I more prefer to be the captured than the capturer.

Also, glad to see you're up for that, Howling. :)

Being a Stay at Home dad while going back to school hath it's benefits, like a little extra time. ;)

So I did have an idea for this, though I'm not 100% certain it's what the OP was looking for. I'm going to try and give a summary of what I have in mind to see if people like the plot devices and scenario I was envisioning with the system, albeit moved to Freeform if it's the preference. Obviously.

The idea would take a group of super-heroines, partly because it makes linking you all up easier, and partly because I simply like the set up. Anyhow, the initial plot would involve this crew noticing that many of their fellows (Picture there use to be a lot of these) have begun to go missing. This prompts the investigation into the first lair, which is ran by what is claiming to be the most powerful villain. (Though probably not in those exact words)

From there the plot device begins after their capture, which has the dark secret that this villain is using the sexual torture of super-heroines to power his devices, stronghold and automata. Explaining why he thus far has been untouchable. I can keep the fun going with this single group for a long time thereafter, even adding in an escape attempt or bringing new heroines in as needed or desired to run through it.

That's the brief summary I'll give to see if the plot (Hopefuly not wholly paper thin) is suitable and matching with the OP's and all who are interested's taste. If you like it and want me to do this, I'll work up the needed threads and the like.

Yukina

Sounds good :) Could the villain have a Harley-Quinn-like sidekick though (seeing as I prefer f/f and f/futa)?

Black Howling

Quote from: Yugishogun on May 21, 2016, 12:32:17 AM
Sounds good :) Could the villain have a Harley-Quinn-like sidekick though (seeing as I prefer f/f and f/futa)?

If someone else desires to play her, certainly. I just don't like writing F/F much anymore, except in passing. So I'm not sure I'd manage to make that fun for anyone. I would also prefer not to narrate the interactions between them by myself. >_>

Though if no one picks it up, I suppose I might could give it a go again.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Yugishogun on May 21, 2016, 12:32:17 AM
Similarly, f/f is also my thing, too. Although there;ll be a lot of that between us players, I imagine.
Although, I guess I could take that role. Former superheroine who got caught and mindcontrolled ... then realiized that the mind controll had worn off and she didn't have to keep doing stuff ... but she'd grown to enjoy it and so chose to stay and have her own fun with the newer heroines.

Muse

Howling, that sounds truly awesome.  I'd love to play it. 

(And I'd enjoy the plot device Andy describes as well.) 

Swordsman18

Ampere

Sounds good - and seems to be getting a lot of love from other posters, so I'm definitely up for that too!

O&O's