Alternate Gor (F seeking Dominant M)

Started by Aerona, September 08, 2010, 09:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerona

Hey folks! Aerona looks for Dominant Male to help her out in an RP she's been wanting to do for a while.

This RP will be VERY loosely based on the Gorean novels, if anybody's read them. And if you HAVEN'T, don't worry, I haven't either :) I mainly want to focus on the basic idea that many females are trained to be slaves from the time they are young in a vaguely nomadic/medieval society. There are free females, and they are highly respected, but they are few and far between. Slaves must tend to their masters' needs, be they sexual or hunger or 'taking care' of guests. Many slaves are also knowledgeable of different Gorean dances, some of which depict the natural order of men over women.

We are going to focus on the positions slaves must learn and basic Gorean philosophies, shown here:

http://goreanreference.50megs.com/

Go to 'for slaves' to know what you will teach me, and 'for Free Men' to know what you will know.

My character is a slave who has been relatively 'pampered', comparatively.  Her old master was exceedingly wealthy, and had many slaves at his disposal. Never was she forced into his bed; he drew her there. Rarely was she beaten for misbehaviors. She even has not been forced to learn some of the positions all slaves must know. However, when he passed away, he was found by his relatives to have incurred a large debt through his exorbitant lifestyle. The slave was devastated, for she had grown a fond admiration of it, but there was no choice; the slaves of his house were sold at market...

I'm looking for someone literate and who can write on average two descriptive paragraphs - this is flexible depending on where we are in the story, obviously.

WOO let's go!

CreativeChaos

I am overly familiar with Gorean role play.  I have role played the Viking torv of the axe down to a bonds maid. If you don't find what you are looking for I would certainly play the dominating master role for you.

(I have been in Gor for 3 years and can offer a sample of my role play if interested- )~CC