Long term roleplay partner wanted.

Started by Trueroleplayer30, October 15, 2009, 10:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trueroleplayer30

I'm looking for someone to rolepay with.  Recently I've decided that in order for my roleplays to work I need to be more detail in my writing and I need someone who will be patient with me as I become better at adding details.
I'm not picky about whether I play with males or females as long as the person can help me develope the role. I want a nice long role with lots of twists and turns.

I have a few roles I'm wanting to play either Forum or over IM.
1. I'm the daughter of Drug Lord. The head of the world's largest drug cartel. You are the new guy on the security team and you have been assigned to me. I'm 18 years old. There have been threats made against me and my father has ordered you not leave my side.

2.You're my street racing/drifting bf who has a bad rep in town for being mean and violent sometimes. We've been together 4 years. You treat me like crap most of the time in front of your friends but when we're alone you're very loving. I come home from the grocery store and you and your friends are working on your car.
Are you sure you're who you say you are? Look deep inside and you could find out you're Me.

Dray

I would be interested in the first one you have listed.  Perhaps we could discuss some ideas together over it and I would prefer to role play on the forum since it allows more time and detail to be put into a post.