Dehumanization (Extreme, Freeform, College, Always Accepting)

Started by Deathnote, January 17, 2015, 11:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathnote

Quote from: Ithnuul on February 05, 2015, 12:47:41 AM
Room for any more interested playing as a student?
Of course!  ^_^

Hmm... come to think of it, I should probably put up a couple example characters or something... >_>

Yukina

ExisD

Ohh, this sounds very interesting. I'd also be interested in playing as a punished student here. Probably at level 2 or 3.

How arey ou going to be generating/doing the vote for the list of tasks for 2a?

laa

I'll just chip in my interest on this thread as a non-punished student/professor. =)

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Deathnote

Quote from: ExisD on February 05, 2015, 07:10:55 AM
How are you going to be generating/doing the vote for the list of tasks for 2a?
Mostly, I'd just take a look at your preferences for some ideas or see if anyone wants to throw a suggestion in.  After that, I'd hold a little informal vote in the "OOC thread".  The player behind the punished student has veto power, of course.

Quote from: Ershin on February 05, 2015, 05:36:21 PM
Speaking of which, may I ask if any further details on 4 have been thought of yet?
Hmm... I haven't quite come up with anything solid yet... but so far, I intend to have a kennel of sorts on campus.  The kennel is always accepting volunteers to feed, bathe, walk, or just in general take care of the school pets.  Also, expect lots and lots of bestiality (unless you specify that as a player turn-off).  There may also be exceptional cases in which a level 4 punished student gets placed under the care of a student, professor, or even a whole fraternity/sorority (extra-credit work?).

Vonandi

Rescinding my interest, the group rp I showed interest in previously looks like it might actually get off the ground.

Neo In Matrix

User Name:neoextra1
Character Name:Jennifer (Jenny) Jones
Sexual Preference: She's straight. (Everything is Non-Consensual for her in RP)
Reason For Punishment: She had complained to some teachers about a couple of bullies doing something wrong. To get back at the "teacher's pet", they bullied her and took her notes away plus had a couple of pics of her snapped with her tits open. They threatened her to publish those pics if she doesn't steal exam paper for them. But when she did, they informed the teachers and the teachers caught her red-handed.
Appearance: 5'6", C cups, long black hairs. Sexy.
Personality: Hot, Sexy but studious, innocent. Teacher's girl. Got a scholarship. Submissive nature and easily bullied.
History: She was a model student until she was caught. Good grades in all exams and stuff. She had good body and within last year of her highschool, she had a boyfriend. But they never had sex. She gave 2-3 blowjobs to him by giving in to his wishes but that was all for her sexual experience. She joined Penemue College, Chartrain City, far away from her single mother after she got good marks in her highschool. She was a total teachers' pet and couldn't handle something wrong. That's what caused her downfall.
Character O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222636.msg10935826#msg10935826
Player O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222636.msg10935826#msg10935826

Public Profile

Name: Jennifer (Jenny) Jones (Though I'd love a humiliating nick name(s) given by the college and authorities and superior to her. )
Sexual Preference: She's a slut. Anything sexual with any gender or species is fine for her. She might protest but it's all a mask. She enjoys it.
Punishment Level: Expulsion alternative - Public Property
Reason For Punishment: Caught red-handed while stealing Exam Paper. Given Expulsion alternative and stealing was taken as reason for all her good marks till now.
Sexual Experience: Virgin. Only gave blowjobs to her boyfriend in highschool 3-4 times.
Turn Ons: Humiliation/Degradation/Mental and Verbal Abuse/Domination and a lot more.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

ExisD

User Name:ExisD
Character Name:Elissa Heinrich
Sexual Preference: Homosexual
Reason For Punishment: Her first punishment was public task after it came out that she'd been giving the freshmen she was supposed to be looking out for, she's a RA, alcohol and sleeping with them. She signed off assuming it wouldn't be so bad and she was in her final year anyway. Unfortunately, one of the girl's parents heard about what happened and raised a stink to the faculty about how the bitch who abused their little girls wasn't getting punished accordingly.

The school gave her two options, throw away her education or accept a higher form of punishment.

Appearance: Elissa is short both in stature and hair length, but makes up for it with her large bust and fondness for skimpy clothing.
Personality: Elissa was a very upbeat and energetic girl who mostly hung out with people a bit younger than her, especially the girls. She was always a bit too affectionate with any who seemed receptive of her advances. It got worse when she drank which she did fairly regularly to release some of the stress her classes were causing.
History: Elissa came into the academy with a scholarship and had been a model student. She was friendly, helpful in class, didn't talk back and studied rather than partying. She was judged RA material during her junior year as a result.

As soon as she had that power though, she started abusing it. She was a little too touchy with the girls underneath her and did many many things you shouldn't do: giving them alcohol, drinking with them, and eventually sleeping with them. Most of them were ok with this, after all given just what punishments some of their classmates had it didn't seem so bad. Eventually someone didn't take it as well and told the Dean on Elissa, bringing her to her current predicament.
O/O's: Character: being in control, busty girls, skimpy clothing. Player: Non-con, forced submissiveness, piercings(and them getting stuck on things), public sex, very large penetrations, humiliation, bestiality, public use, gang bangs, prostitution
Misc. Info: One of her first tasks was to get piercings appropriate for her new station in life.

Public Profile

(Fill in only if playing a punished student/teacher... or a previously punished student/teacher)

Name: GM choice
Sexual Preference: GM choice
Punishment Level: Public Property
Reason For Punishment: GM choice
Sexual Experience: GM choice
Turn Ons: GM choice

Clio

Quote from: ExisD on February 09, 2015, 11:15:04 PM
Oh right, I should post mine as well. I can swap from anime looking pictures to more realistic ones, but I find it much harder to find ones I like for that.

User Name:ExisD
Character Name:Elissa Heinrich
Sexual Preference: Homosexual
Reason For Punishment: Her first punishment was public task after it came out that she'd been giving the freshmen she was supposed to be looking out for, she's a RA, alcohol and sleeping with them. She signed off assuming it wouldn't be so bad and she was in her final year anyway. Unfortunately, one of the girl's parents heard about what happened and raised a stink to the faculty about how the bitch who abused their little girls wasn't getting punished accordingly.

The school gave her two options, throw away her education or accept a higher form of punishment.

Appearance: Elissa is short both in stature and hair length, but makes up for it with her large bust and fondness for skimpy clothing.
Personality: Elissa was a very upbeat and energetic girl who mostly hung out with people a bit younger than her, especially the girls. She was always a bit too affectionate with any who seemed receptive of her advances. It got worse when she drank which she did fairly regularly to release some of the stress her classes were causing.
History: Elissa came into the academy with a scholarship and had been a model student. She was friendly, helpful in class, didn't talk back and studied rather than partying. She was judged RA material during her junior year as a result.

As soon as she had that power though, she started abusing it. She was a little too touchy with the girls underneath her and did many many things you shouldn't do: giving them alcohol, drinking with them, and eventually sleeping with them. Most of them were ok with this, after all given just what punishments some of their classmates had it didn't seem so bad. Eventually someone didn't take it as well and told the Dean on Elissa, bringing her to her current predicament.
O/O's: Character: being in control, busty girls, skimpy clothing. Player: Non-con, forced submissivness, piercings(and them getting stuck on things), public sex, very large penetrations, humiliation, bestiality, public use, gang bangs, prostitution
Misc. Info: One of her first tasks was to get piercings appropriate for her new station in life.

Public Profile

(Fill in only if playing a punished student/teacher... or a previously punished student/teacher)

Name: GM choice
Sexual Preference: GM choice
Punishment Level: Public Property
Reason For Punishment: GM choice
Sexual Experience: GM choice
Turn Ons: GM choice

You can use my model thread, or redhead thread, linked in my signature. I can even make a list of possible models if you tell me what you want. :)

ExisD

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 10, 2015, 12:44:29 PM
You can use my model thread, or redhead thread, linked in my signature. I can even make a list of possible models if you tell me what you want. :)

Umm, I'd be looking for a bustier redhead with nipple piercings, chain preferably but any work. Someone who has both clothed, a little skimpy which shouldn't be hard to manage, and nude shots. Probably reasonably in shape as well.

Clio

Quote from: ExisD on February 10, 2015, 05:13:07 PM
Umm, I'd be looking for a bustier redhead with nipple piercings, chain preferably but any work. Someone who has both clothed, a little skimpy which shouldn't be hard to manage, and nude shots. Probably reasonably in shape as well.

There's a code in the thread so that you can tell me exactly what you want. I just like to keep it all in that thread. But redheads are my specialty.

laa

User Name: Laa

Character Name: Kael Bogson

Sexual Preference: Straight

Appearance: Dark semi-short hair, average build, green/grey eyes.

Personality: Kael is a classic example of an all-out sociopath. He cares about no one but himself, even if he pretends to do so, and does whatever he can to get what he wants. Problem is though, he's not very patient. He'll take what he likes before it's ready to get reaped, and if it hadn't been for his fellow mates, he'd be a punished student himself several times over. He also tends to lie when there is next to no reason to lie, just to taste a hint of thrill, and will take risks that are beyond reasonable within the blink of an eye. Even then, he has a strange sort of respect for those close to him, meaning they're safe from his misconduct - something they quite appreciate.

History: His background isn't anything special. A classic case of a teenager who gets himself in all sorts of trouble for no good reason than fun and a strange sensation of desperation. His parents kinda spoiled him throughout his life, giving him just about anything he pointed at. A new watch? Sure. A new PC? Of course! It's important for the kids' education. A prostitute for his 18th birthday? Definitely! It'd teach him how to please a woman, correct? That is an important skill in a marriage!

All in all, it's difficult to trace his own mental condition back to his immediate parents. His mother's father however, had been known for being much worse than what Kael could ever dream up - even then, his grandfather always expressed his pride in this grandson of his. To see himself as a young man intrigued him beyond belief, and so, he taught Kael some of his own tricks for survival in an empath-filled society.

Perhaps to no-one's surprise, the one and only reason Kael attends this particular school is the punishment system. It makes for some... Convenient... Situations.

Character O/O's: Kael can be - to put it mildly - characterized as an extreme eccentric. In general, he's put on by anything that pushes some sort of social norm to the edge and beyond, and dislikes anything that he believes to be normal, AKA: boring.

Player O/O's: See my signature

Misc. Info: None.

Image by Andrahilde. Will be taken down upon notice from copyright owner.

ExisD

Quote from: Christa McGinn on February 10, 2015, 05:14:22 PM
There's a code in the thread so that you can tell me exactly what you want. I just like to keep it all in that thread. But redheads are my specialty.

Gotcha, I'll make a post there. Thanks for the help!

Deathnote

Quote from: neoextra1 on February 09, 2015, 11:05:34 PM
User Name:neoextra1
Character Name:Jennifer (Jenny) Jones
Sexual Preference: She's straight. But I'd not mind forced-bi with her. And If Forced-Bi is not accepted, She'll be Bi-Curious with no experience with women.
Reason For Punishment: Stealing Exam Paper
Appearance: 5'6", C cups, long black hairs. Sexy.
Personality: Hot, Sexy but studious, innocent. Teacher's girl. Got a scholarship. Submissive nature and easily bullied.
History: (Will update in some time.)
Character O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222636.msg10935826#msg10935826
Player O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222636.msg10935826#msg10935826

Public Profile

Name: Jennifer (Jenny) Jones (Though I'd love a humiliating nick name(s) given by the college and authorities and superior to her. )
Sexual Preference: She's straight. But I'd not mind forced-bi with her. And If Forced-Bi is not accepted, She'll be Bi-Curious with no experience with women.
Punishment Level: Expulsion alternative - Public Property
Reason For Punishment: She had complained to some teachers about a couple of bullies doing something wrong. To get back at the "teacher's pet", they bullied her and took her notes away plus had a couple of pics of her snapped with her tits open. They threatened her to publish those pics if she doesn't steal exam paper for them. But when she did, they informed the teachers and the teachers caught her red-handed.
Sexual Experience: Virgin. Only gave blowjobs to her boyfriend in highschool 3-4 times.
Turn Ons: Humiliation/Degradation/Mental and Verbal Abuse/Domination and a lot more.

Pretty good.  My only complaint is the Reason For Punishment in the public profile.  The public profile is actually in-game information.  That means it's information that's available to the actual characters in the game.  It'd be kind of weird to admit to everybody at school that this girl was bullied and blackmailed into stealing that exam paper and is now being punished for it.  This belongs outside the public profile section.  In fact, you should probably switch around your two "Reason For Punishment" parts.

Neo In Matrix

Alright. I'll update it. :). Thanks for clarifying my misunderstanding. :)

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Deathnote

Hmm... let's see...

*Counts number of prospective players*

Alright, I think I'll go ahead and make that Character Thread now.

Here we go.  ^_^

@neoextra1 - What's forced-bi, by the way?  Did you mean that you prefer having your character be forced into bisexual situations?  In that case, you can have your character be straight in the "real" profile and be bisexual in the "public" profile.  Oh, by the way, how do you like the nickname "Teacher's Bitch" or just "Bitch" for short for Jennifer's public profile?

@laa - Your character has been approved.

@ExisD - Your character's approved for now.  I'll try and work up a public profile for you, kay?  ^_^

Neo In Matrix

@Deathnote Yes. You got the meaning of forced-bi correct. I'll update it when I post the character in char thread. Regarding nickname, I'd love a vey humiliating nickname for her. The one you suggested doesn't fit there. :-). If it keeps on changing from time to time, it's okay.

| a/a | RPs |

ExisD

Oh, on that note.

Is there a policy for people who are being punished still being able to use other people who're being punished?

Deathnote

@neoextra1 - Hmm... did you have something more generic in mind?  Like... say... Cum-slut, Cocksucker, or Cunt Slime?  I was hoping to give her a nickname that fits her backstory/personality, like... Little Tramp (because of the whole Teacher's Pet thing).

@ExisD - I didn't even think of that.  For now, I'm going to say that... Public Properties and Public Pets do not get to use other people who're being punished.  They also do not count toward punished student's quota unless stated otherwise.

Neo In Matrix

@Deathnote : May be something that is a taunt on her smartness. like Bimbo. + some thing that indicates that she is totally a slut to male and female both. So Bimbo can be a prefix/suffix along with something to indicate her position.

| a/a | RPs |

Deathnote

Ah... alright.  I'm probably gonna need a thesaurus for this... >_>

Shameless Bimbo?
Filthy Floozy?
Brainless Bitch?
Nympho Bimbo?  (Nymbo? :p)

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |