Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

No matter how ladylike I am, you can't even begin to compare. You would think you were raised in a barn. It was cute at first, but now I realize you are just a pathetic uneducated dirt-ridden imbecile who will never be able to give me with the mental stimulation I need to feel like I am not just talking to a pile of manure and expecting it to respond with something that did not reek of ignorance. I cannot baby you for the rest of your life. You need to grow up and stop expecting my ability to be a lady to make up for your lack of ability to be a sufficient provider of anything other than a bland sack of company. Call me what you want for taking a moment to step away from grace to say this, but we are through.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

You don't know the meaning of grace. All you do is complain and nag, I don't know of anyone who could put up with you. I regret the day I ask you to date me. You are a complete WASTE. Be gone when I come back. I really can't believe I chose you

Mnemosyne

You think you own whatever falls beneath the same roof as you, but you're wrong. I have been silent about this for ages but I am tired of it. This isn't your home. I paid for it, and I am not going to be the one who leaves when this is over. Nor can you take the clothes I bought with you, or the furniture. I was happy to share with you, but you won't even let me touch my things anymore. Have you forgotten what is mine? You really have no respect for my belongings, and in turn you have no respect for me. I don't even really want most of these things anymore for what horrible memories you have forced me to attach to them. I think I am just going to give it all away, to spite you. I am not letting this go on another day, get out. Get out now.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Keep those things, the only thing I need is to get rid of you. Please give yourself away, while you at it.

Mnemosyne

You expect me to do everything for you, but I am going to do something for me for once. Toss my things out of the house, have them mailed, do whatever. It won't change that I am actually going to feel happy for once, as soon as I step out of that door.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

I will be the happiest person alive once you leave me.

ArtemisHighmore

I would like to say we did our best to make this work but I just can't get past the fact that you are so distant. I am sorry, but this needs to end.

Mnemosyne

You never even tried to get near to me, how was I supposed to know you even wanted me close to you? You need to communicate better, and I hope you learn that in the future but I don't know that I can help you. Since, I can't entirely blame you for this. I'm sorry that we never really had a chance.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

You talk entirely too much! Please leave, so my headache can be gone.

SpiralEye

I'm sorry, I feel like we just don't communicate anymore.  I just can't do this.  We're done.
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

SmuttyReader

Thank you for making this easy for me, bye bye.

CaptainErotica

Oh trust me, this is an easy choice for the both of us. Let me spell it out for you. I D O N T L O V E Y O U anymore. You can take all of your drama and soap operas problems some place else. In case you need another clue...the door is over there.

SmuttyReader

*opens the door* This for you, make your exit and please never grace my steps with your ass again.

Mnemosyne

The pool... is on fire... how did you-You know what never mind, get out. You are far more trouble than I could ever find attractive.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Mnemosyne

We have only been on ten dates, you don't really think we are together do you? Is that really what you have been telling your friends? I bet you'll tell them we're still together for several more months even after I leave you here without a ride home. Here, have some cash for a taxi. See, I can be civil. You better stand back now unless you want a mouthful of dirt.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

I can't believe I thought I could pursue you and maintain my sanity. I'm sorry but you're not good for my mental stability.

Mnemosyne

I know the amnesia has hit you hard, but that is no reason to blame me for your mental instability. You know how long I waited for you to wake up? Do you know how much torment I have gotten from people, already blaming me for not having stopped this from happening? Do you know how damn much I already blame myself? Screw you. You just wait and see if anyone else will come take care of you like I have. You are on your own now.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

You think I need you to take care of me? I'm better off without you.

Mnemosyne

You left me, 30 smiles from any sign of civilization after I paid for the gasoline in the gas station. Did you forget I was with you? Were you even going to look back? I don't know what kind of relationships you have been in, but I really don't think I can forgive this. I thought you loved me... You were really just in it for the money and the car, weren't you? Is there even any real point to me telling you that we're through?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

I left you on purpose... I thought you would take a hint.

Mnemosyne

You keep hinting at what you want, but you won't tell me straight out. I'm not going to play your little game anymore. I am tired of guessing just to have you throw a fit. I can't even look at you. Good riddance.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

When you look at me all I feel is guilt. Since your too weak to leave me, I will leave you.

Mnemosyne

You treat me like I can't do anything just because I have a small handicap. I just want to be treated like a human again and I know you can't do that for me. Please forgive me, but I really feel we have to part ways. I hope you find someone better fitted to you.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Of course I can find someone better for me, I'm leaving you!