Looking for a Small based party. [Pathfinder Group]

Started by OyabunKobold, August 21, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OyabunKobold

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Roleplay Frog

OyabunKobold

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Madam Striga

WIP - Still filling in all her info <3

Name: Nix
Nicknames: --
Sex: Pansexual Female
Race: Goblin
Class: Witch - Cartomancer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Level: 3
EXP: To be filled out when we find out how the leveling is going to be.
Personality:   Personality here the site I used for a personality skeleton

Basic Background    Background here

A few goals for adventuring:

• Insert some goals here add new li brackets for each item
Connections: If you have any connections
Theme Song:

The Stats and Saves, Overview:
Stats, Saves, and Overview

Stats:
HP: 11/11
Str: 13/+1
Dex: 17/+3
Con: 15/+2
Int: 16/+3
Wis:14/+2
Cha: 13/+1
Senses: Eyesight or Abilities like Scent
Attack Options: Weapon +Bonus (#d#, Crit, Range Damage type, Ammunition, Special attributes);
CMB: +#
AC:  Total AC
TAC: Total Touch AC
FFAC: Total Flat footed AC
CMD:  Total CMD
Resistances: Any Resistances here
Immunities:  Any immunities here
Fortitude Save: +#
Reflex Save: +#
Will: +#
Initiative: +#
Spellbook spells:
Lvl 0

• Spell name here

Lvl 1

• Spell name here

Skills, Feats and Class Features:
Skills Feats And Class Features
Skills:
(Class Skills+ Int (# ) ) =  Total/ Level
Languages: Insert languages here
Skills:
+# Skill name,
Racial Bonuses:
Racial Bonuses Here
Feats:
Feats here
Traits:
Traits and Drawbacks here
Class Bonuses:
Class Features here

Inventory:
Inventory Info

Magic Item Slots:
Head:
Headband:
Eyes:
Shoulders:
Neck:
Chest:
Body:
Belt:
Wrists:
Hands:
Ring 1:
Ring 2:
Complete Inventory:
Inventory here
End Wealth:
PP
GP
SP
CP
Total Weight:
## Lbs carried;

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Madam Striga on September 21, 2018, 08:27:12 AM
Get hyped

How many rats per round can she summon? I judge characters primarly by their RPR.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on September 21, 2018, 11:50:02 AM
How many rats per round can she summon? I judge characters primarly by their RPR.

Obviously that depends on what she's wearing...
My current O/os (need work)

OyabunKobold

schnookums

Ugh, I appreciate the group and all but being the 7th person I think is a bad idea, just because of how many group games I've been in that have just died more or less out of the gate. Adding myself to this mix I think is a bad idea, so I think I'm going to bow out.

Chanticleer

Quote from: schnookums on September 22, 2018, 09:01:52 PM
Ugh, I appreciate the group and all but being the 7th person I think is a bad idea, just because of how many group games I've been in that have just died more or less out of the gate. Adding myself to this mix I think is a bad idea, so I think I'm going to bow out.

See, there's two ways that games often fall apart. One is a player leaving without notification, in which case everyone sits around waiting for a contribution which never comes, the other is a GM suddenly vanishing.

In the former case, having an extra player is a GOOD thing because it means there's odds of a higher number of still interested players involved in the game, meaning more chance for 'regroup and carry on.'

I have yet to see a game die because there were too many players. Most DMs will make a statement if they're concerned about their ability to keep up with a large group. So far the GM hasn't said anything, but you might want to wait and see what they say before deciding your presence is a bad idea, mm?

Roleplay Frog

What Chanticleer said. I would recommend people join games if they are certain they will stick around and have fun with them, and talk to their DM if they'll not be about for 3+days.
Also, DM's to whipcrack more but *chuckles*

With how long starting this up takes, I would not be suprised if 1-2 players aren't around for game start.

Muse

Quote from: Chanticleer on September 22, 2018, 10:00:03 PM
See, there's two ways that games often fall apart. One is a player leaving without notification, in which case everyone sits around waiting for a contribution which never comes, the other is a GM suddenly vanishing.

In the former case, having an extra player is a GOOD thing because it means there's odds of a higher number of still interested players involved in the game, meaning more chance for 'regroup and carry on.'

I have yet to see a game die because there were too many players. Most DMs will make a statement if they're concerned about their ability to keep up with a large group. So far the GM hasn't said anything, but you might want to wait and see what they say before deciding your presence is a bad idea, mm?

I'd like to echo this sentiment. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

schnookums

Okay, given that the response from other people have been "No Schnookums, despite how handsome you are you're wrong about this" I'm not about to argue. I'll need a bit longer to finish the character but I'll try and have her done tonight.

OyabunKobold

Well Coming from a kobold's point of view the Schnookums is practically princely. *sagely nods*

Conundrum

I have been around pbp RPs enough that if we lose players I will push on.  I have just been tied up lately and like to have solid prep done.  I feel I will be able to make the OOC Tuesday now since I was sick this weekend and have class until 10pm tomorrow.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Conundrum on September 24, 2018, 12:04:03 AM
I have been around pbp RPs enough that if we lose players I will push on.  I have just been tied up lately and like to have solid prep done.  I feel I will be able to make the OOC Tuesday now since I was sick this weekend and have class until 10pm tomorrow.

Hope you're feeling better now, Con.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Conundrum

Apologies for the delay, I put it in extreme because I figure better safe than sorry.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=294011.0

If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask. 

I will ask that everyone post their sheet in the OOC and I will link it in the Dramatis Personae.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Conundrum on September 29, 2018, 12:12:43 AM
Apologies for the delay, I put it in extreme because I figure better safe than sorry.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=294011.0

If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask. 

I will ask that everyone post their sheet in the OOC and I will link it in the Dramatis Personae.

Sounds reasonable (the extreme thing). Hope you're doing better.

Chanticleer

Chanticleer

Quote from: schnookums on September 23, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
Okay, given that the response from other people have been "No Schnookums, despite how handsome you are you're wrong about this" I'm not about to argue. I'll need a bit longer to finish the character but I'll try and have her done tonight.

How's your character coming along, Schnookums?

Muse

schnookums

Ugh, I've been hit with some bad stuff at work, but I'm almost done. Should be able to finish her off tomorrow at the latest.