M/F/MRole play's. (male's need)

Started by larissa, April 02, 2011, 12:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larissa

(this is not my idea I took it from some one with their permission to see if i can find the second guy.)

I will be playing the Ex-Finance
and
s6xs6x will be playing her Ex.

we are looking for the Private Investigator

I came up with the story over the course of the last month or so, and it is somewhat based on a true story.
(MODERN TIMES)
Basically the fiance of a guy leaves him suddenly, perhaps of some fault of the man.  She takes her stuff, moves out, changes her number and basically cuts all ties with him and his family.  After a few months, the Guy cant help but wonder what his ex Fiance is up to.  All of his emails have been ignored.  Instead of stalking her, he decides to hire a Private Investigator to tail her and gather information about her.  Maybe she's involved with someone else already, or perhaps the P.I. is able to wiggle his way into her life and become romantically involved.  The man who hired the husband, decides he must know it all, every detail and asks for pictures.  He's a successful business man and is willing to pay a good amount of Money for pictures, recorded conversations, etc. etc.  The juicer the info, the more he pays.
Gmail
Rissa.star7827@gmail.com