Naruto AU Setting (MFFF or MFF. Females needed)

Started by Samael Grimaldi, July 18, 2010, 08:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samael Grimaldi

For those that follow the show or manga and are interested in a storyline within the Naruto Universe I'd love to discuss ideas with any of you, for the moment this is what I've been thinking about.

Location: The Village Hidden in the Leaves, and surrounding areas

The Hokage has assigned a mission, the four man team is formed consisting of a jounin leader, two chunins and one genin. Their mission is to travel to the Country of River and investigate the disappearance of a missing Feudal Lord, he has been missing for almost a week, they are to investigate the situation and if possible track down the location of the missing Lord.

During the mission they discover details that lead them to believe that the disappearance has something to do with an S-Class Missining-Nin from Konoha that disappeared five years ago. He grew up and was trained with the Jounin leader of the team; with the discovery of this information they send word to the Hokage, who orders them to pursue him and take him alive if possible.

That's the basic idea I've been thinking about working with, I'm open to ideas and suggestions and I do have a few twists and more detailed plans that I'll explain should anyone show interest. The characters I'm looking to have played are the members of the team.

The Jounin:

The little details are up to the player, as a Jounin she could be able to manipulate up to three elemental chakras of your choice as well as possess a unique kekkei genkai from the village (with the except of the Sharingan since the Uchiha clan will still be mostly extinct, or the Rinnegan due to how rare it is)

Chunin One:

Chunin Two:

Genin:

For the two Chunin you may pick two types of elemental chakra, the genin can have up to one elemental chakra. The little details are again up to you, of course with the same exceptions. The entire team is made up of female ninja that have trained together for the past few years, one of the chunin was formerly trained by the missing-nin they will encounter.

The character I'll be playing will be the missing-nin of course, here is a bit of information concerning him.

Name: Yuzuki Uchiha
Height: 6'1
Weight: 190 lbs
Birthday: October 24
Sign: Scorpio
Classifications: S-Class, Missing-Nin
Nature Type: Fire and Wind
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan

Specilization:

Close Combat and Illusionary techniques, gifted with analysis and trap placement.

If interested at all in this plot or anything similar please post, or send me a PM to discuss it. I'm very open to ideas and love to brainstorm. I'm looking for three to four female players to take the parts of the team, if not than at least two female players who are willing to play to NPC the other members of the team if needed.

Discord: Archfiend7820

Tydorei

Wolfy

Tydorei

Just a outlining for now...

Name:
Height: 5'6
Weight: 123 lbs
Birthday: June 30
Sign: Cancer
Classifications: Chunin
Nature Type: Earth and Water
Kekkei Genkai:

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi Suzuka
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 130 lbs
Birthday: March 5th
Sign: Pisces
Classifications: Genin!
Nature Type: Techniqually, All.
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan.

Samael Grimaldi

Things are looking pretty promising, still two spots open though that we need to fill with good writers that want to have some fun in the Naruto Universe, please drop by and show your interest so we can get started soon :)

Discord: Archfiend7820

MsCuddly

I'd be interested in joining.

Name: Amaya Ono
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 119 lbs
Birthday: December 17
Sign: Sagittarius
Classifications: Chunin
Nature Type: Lightning and Wind
Kekkei Genkai: None