Looking for DOM partner for rp. [MUL]

Started by AidaLily, October 15, 2009, 10:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidaLily

I am looking to fill a few new games.

Private Lessons

A young 18 year old girl must take piano lessons to perform for her family's annual christmas gala. She meets a teacher whom she is immediately attracted to. She begins to manipulate him through crying, sexy outfits, etc. getting him to take advantage of her.

Haunting Whispers

Samantha has been chosen to stay at her family's vacation home in the mountains alone for a few weeks. Unfortunately for her there is a dangerous serial rapist on the loose who has decided to make her his next meal.

Indecent Exposure

A secretary is working for her married boss when he decides to take her to dinner in a private VIP room to  show her how much he appreciates her. The night begins with one drink and ends up with them having sex in public places.

A cousin's love

Set in Naruto Universe. This is a classic Neji and Hinata love story with a little blackmail.

PM me for more information.

"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Moebus57

Private Lessons or Indecent Exposure if no one has spoken.

v/r

R
If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.

BigBadWolf

Private lesson sounds fun to me. PM me please if it still open.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

Zorak

Haunting whispers ... definitely...  So many delicious possibilities...   >:)    I love playing the serial killer!