A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWhiteEmperor

"Hm?" Leon looked down, finding himself amused by the tiny red-haired girl. He was surprised that the group was not seperating with one side of the room being the vampires, whilst the other would be the lycans. Finding the girl to be quite brave, Leon humored her. "Alright, let's see what you've got," he offered, trying to leave the field open. He didn't want these kids to all be at his throat after one day, because then things would get ugly after the next few days. He just assumed let the classroom run its course for now, if things shaped up to be a positive, learning air within his class, things could go smoothly. Otherwise...

"No, no.. You've done well, but you can at least pay attention. Now, all of you listen up.. I could care less about the internal battles within yourselves to contain the anger and bloodlust, it doesn't matter to me. You were put in this environment to adapt, so I suggest you get used to it. This is a combat class, so fighting is not frowned upon, however.. It will be done on my terms, understood?" he asked, not really wanting an answer. Turning his attention to the girl from before, he just shrugged her off. "Class has begun."

Turning back to the small lycan girl, he smiled warmly, almost as if he was showing compassion. "Ok, I want you to come at me with everything you've got, no holding back, understood?" his eyes narrowed, his friendly nature fading. He stood there, not even bothering to take up a stance. Hm, I wonder what she'll do...
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Gideon

Annoyed at being awaken for no reason Lyk goes back to sleep watching the Lycan girl from earlier fight the Human.

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Saluna stood on her desk top in a squated position her eyes locking onto the teacher. It was an odd request, attack him with his back turned. She moved to leap and Alezander caught her by her ankle giving her a stern shake of his head. She growled at him kicking his hold off of her. The teacher hadn't moved yet not even prepared she found this strange I mean wouldn't he even look like he wanted to fight her. She stepped down from her desk her movements were now silent she didn't leap on him as she intended because he was taking a strange hold on this fight she decided to be more cautious instead she tried something simple to test his reflexes. She moved quick and aimed a high kick for his back, if it landed it would have enough force behind it to smash him against the board in front of him. He had said not to hold back...

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || Technically, I was facing you, but oh well.. I can work with this. ;P]

Leon, closed his eyes, listening to her movements. She was going to attack wildly, he could sense it. But something was amiss, it was taking her too long. He grinned to himself, playing out the scenario in his head. Someone had warned her, knowing that the deal was too sweet to be taken lightly. No way would he just let her take a free shot. However, he was a man to keep things interesting and he loved playing mind games with his opponent. When her heartrate slowed, he knew her next attack would be more precise and calculated. She's going to put most of her power behind this, if not all, he thought in his head, Let's see just how powerful she is.

He braced himself in less than a second, timing his movement and forcing himself to take the blow. He'd over-estimated her, being a lycan, he assumed she'd have been more powerful. Was she holding back? No, impossible. She was too eager before to want to hold back. Hmm, he pondered, having taken the blow and barely budged. The surprised look on everyone's faces when he opened his eyes was enough to tell him that they weren't expecting him to take the hit.

"Ahh, alright," he spoke, turning around and looking down at her. It wasn't at all correct to say she was weak, just his skill and experience was far more than she'd have bargained for. At the last moment, when he braced himself, he put just enough force into himself to not send him through the closest wall. Chuckling a bit, he stood, facing her now. "Come on, give it another go."

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

LimitlessNikkie

My eyes widened as I watched Saluna kick the human and him barely flinch. I guess he can take a beating I thought mildly curious to see how much he could take.

Edhel Tari

Ava watched the spectacle unfolding in front of the class.  This human seemed to be rather super human.  Perhaps Ava had not been around many werewolves in her life time but she did have training on them.  Even someone as small as Saluna should have at least knocked him off  balance.  Watching Leon's face she could tell he was quite pleased with himself.  But the whole concept of standing in front of your peers to give or take a beating was appalling and barbaric!

As Lyk mumble his anger and went back to sleep, she simply glanced at him to confirm he wasn't paying attention, then back at the front.  How she wished she could sleep so easily.  Crossing her arms in front of her, she simply let her eyes move across the room and other students in front of her but still keeping mental notes as to what was happening at the front of the room.  Shaking her head lightly at times in disgust.

She couldn't believe her father had sent her here, of all places.  Of course she was eager to meet others of her kind, and willing to try and create peace between them and the Lycans, but this?   All she wanted was for the class to finish and she could get out of there as quick as possible.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

ryu sat down and began watching.The little girl apparently kick the human teacher with such force and power.It was abit disturbing but it was amazing.He never knew she had that kind of strength.He looked at the human and was impressed.He took the blow without mercy.He was pretty strong.

Gideon

The sounds of the fight in the room caused something to stir in Lyk subconcious brain and began to trigger his transfiguration. In his mind he was fighting a vampire in his true lycan form. "Prepare to die you Vamp witch!"

Edhel Tari

Ava wasn't sure what Vampire "bitch" Lyk was referring to.  But quickly, Ava leaped from her chair and flipped onto the top of the desk, her fangs bared and her fingernails ready to claw anyone that would come after her.   Keeping her legs far enough apart to stay balanced but not so far she couldn't jump over him if she had to she narrowed her eyes and stayed perfectly still.  She wasn't going to fight unless she had to to survive. 

"Professor!!!!  I do not want to hurt anyone......" She said out loud, her eyes not moving from Lyk.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu stood up quickly and bared his fangs.He didnt want any type of physical violence to go down.He stood towards the middle ready for an attack from either side.

Gideon

The yelling and swift movements woke Lyk up he looked around only to notice several vampires standing around him with thier fangs bared he stood up and changed to his Lycan form and let out a growl. "What is the meaning of this?!?"

Edhel Tari

"You tell us, Lyk.....which vampire bitch were you talking to?"  Eva said through gritted teeth. 
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"What are you talking about? I've been asleep for awhile!" He barked at the accussing vamp girl.

Edhel Tari

"You said, and I quote, 'Prepare to die you Vamp witch!'   You did not sound asleep when you said it, so if you did not mean it....then go back to your human form, and I shall sit down."  Eva waited, she would not let herself be vulnerable, she had heard what the Lycan thought of them, she would not be the first to back down.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"I said no such thing and I will not change back until you put those damn fangs of yours away!" Lyk stared deep into her eyes silently vowing not to be the first to look away.

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Alex had gone ridged with the human didn't budge. His eyes were sharp on Saluna he let out a fierce hiss but he could already tell it would not subdue her. Salu liked games and the teacher clearly wanted to play, or teach, to Salu it was no different. He could tell she felt confident that there would be no real danger to her because she was on school grounds but Alex knew this man was well a well parcticed hunter. What might have started in a lesson could easily go to far.

Salu was about to strike again when the air thickened with hostility she turned to the class and was flushed with embarrassment to see Lyk standing opposite the others each of them looked ready to defend but not to attack.

"What are you all doing, this is a classroom!" Alezander barked at them "Settle yourselves!"

Edhel Tari

Ava heard Alexander's words,  and new this standoff was not going to end lightly.  "He was the one that threatened a female.  Not I.  And now he say's it was not him by default of sleep!"  But Ava knew Alezander was right.  One of them had to stand down.  As much as it gripped her, Ava hopped down from the desk and glared at the beast, "I do not lie, Lyk.  I was not the only one that heard your threat.  Ask your own kind, and you will see."  She said softly, then turned, moving away from everyone and finding a spot in the back of the room. 

Her anger was still there, festering inside.  No one had ever accused her of not telling the truth.   This whole place left a sour taste in her mouth.  All she wanted was to go back home to her father and her old routine.  Crossing her arms in front of her, she kept her eyes on the entire class from the back row, she had no desire to be talked down like a common urchin again.
(Shakespeare)

TheWhiteEmperor

Leon turned an annoyed glare to the obnoxious boy from before as they immenet fight seemed ready to start. He was starting to get rather annoyed, but knew he could use this to his advantage. In the rage of the boy's current state, he'd have no choice but to accept an open challenge. Lycans were so glorified and overzealous that they made themselves easy target. "So, sleeping beauty decided to join the rest of the class, hm?"

He laughed a bit, musing himself to begin clapping. "Well done, you've seemed have a way with the others in the class," he began. His joyous appearance turned to a dark, threatening glare. "So why don't you do as I asked before and come down here?" he offered, lip curling into a smirk. "Or are you all talk? C'mon, let's see what a little doggie, such as yourself, can do? I bet you couldn't even hit half as hard as this little girl here."

Gideon

Lyk turned to the professor and in his current state wouldn't stand for a threat to his honor from the Human. He turned to the professor, let out a bone chilling howl, and charged the human briefly running on all fours, like his far ancient ancestors and all but a few of his modern compatriots, to gain speed blood lust in his eyes.

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Alezander was glad his words got to the vampire girl she gave her a frown in apology seeing her move to the back of the room. The teacher seemed to take the situation to lightly he was now turning his interest on the fully formed lycan. He hissed again for Saluna to back away from the situation but she ignored him.

Saluna didn't know if the teacher expected them both to go at him or not but she wanted to stay close in case the other got to out of hand. She wanted to help if she could. She sighed deeply as the other did indeed start to charge the human but she waited. Stepping back to let the two clash with out getting a stray fist or claw.

TheWhiteEmperor

Leon grinned, waiting for the impact. He knew he'd gotten to the filthy beast and now it was time for him to show them just exactly why he was the right man for the job. As the lycan leaped, his mid-air approach left him open and helpless. "Goodnight," he said softly, as he stepped forward, using the momentum against him. Suddenly, a powerful fist collided with the beast's abdomen, the sickening crack of ribs could be heard throughout. The blow of Leon's attack sent the lycan back into the rows of desks, crumpling to the floor.

Barely having broken a sweat, Leon turns to the other lycan girl. Cracking his neck, he grins, clenching his fists to show he wasn't playing around anymore. "Come on, it's your turn," he told her, preparing himself for her. He wasn't going to let her have another free hit, nor would he tolerate any other interuptions. This was his class, and they would abide by his rules.

Gideon

Lyk knew he had some broken ribs atleast but being of an old and noble clan came in handy his Lycan form could withstand great pain. He got up and began circling the Human on all fours following one of the oldest Lycan combat traditions.

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna Koya

Saluna saw before that her strength was easily matched by his when he was prepared so she would have to play defensive until he left an opening for her. However, she had to admit she was still nerves about Lyk also seeking this opening we after all was circling them both right now. She was not his target but if she gave him a way in she doubted he was following the lesson plan. Saluna was suddenly very glad she was not raised with a wolf or vampires pride it seemed to blind them booth beyond measure. She ran towards the human finally a closed fist drawn back but she wanted him to make the first attempt this time.

TheWhiteEmperor

Smirking, he bothered himself enough to cast a glance at the lycan. Hm, so he can take a light punch. At least he wasn't down after that, seeing as I barely used any of my own power. His momentum alone was enough to take him down a notch. He watched the lycan girl intently. Hm, I think she's trying to take my job. Make faults out of the other fighter's style. Interesting, she may even be smarter than I first anticipated.

When she came at him, he stood there not moving an inch. He laughed when she stood there, looking foolish with fist drawn back, but no intention of striking. "So, you think you can beat me at my own game, eh? Sorry, love, not happening," he told her, stepping forward, his lead leg now behind her own leg. His own fist cocked and struck with lightning speed, likely faster than most of the weaker vampires in the room. He excelled in technique and tactical prowess, however, above all else.

Is she dodges, she'll trip over my leg.. Takes the hit, she'll be reeling, falling over my leg again.. I am pressuring her, meaning her rate of choosing the correct choice is below thirty percent, at best. A duck would be best, but I'll follow up with a downward elbow, if that happens.

Gideon

Lyk continued to cirle though he didn't think he had anger in him for anything more than one last lunge. After the girl attacked he decided this was his chance and lunged at the mans neck hoping to get a hold of it and at least take him down to save face.