A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

The hairs on the back of Saluna's neck pricked and she felt suddenly this was going to be a very bad idea. She opened her mouth to speak but the bell sounded loudly. She looked around a bit confused. "Saved by the bell." Alezander said with a soft smile to the girl he'd been interested to see how she planned on handling this. "I guess they decided to start classes today after all, give the students something to do instead of fight." He pulled a folded piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to the red head. "You never checked in, your first class is with me we'll be taking martial arts it seems." He said and with a short nod to the group was gone.

Saluna however didn't leave quickly she waited to insure that nothing was going to go astray. "What about you guys, what are your first classes?"

Edhel Tari

Ava smiled at the boy that had spoken earlier and smiled as he answered her question about the smell she had asked earlier.  "Thank you.  It's good to know that it will eventually become tolerable.  I wonder if we smell different to them?"  She asked.   Kiryu and Alex had gone towards the kitchen and she had not realized they had returned when the smaller girl, who seemed to know her name, introduced the very boy that had insulted them earlier.

"Yes, my name is Ava.  A pleasure to meet you, Lyk."  She said civilly.    Rudeness was rudeness no matter who you were or what species you might be.  But, if there was going to be peace, she would still reach out and try.

As the bell rang, Ava stood up.  "I think you are right little one.  Saved indeed."  She smiled, as she headed towards class.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk sighed when the bell rang as he had no idea what to say to the Vamps* Alright looks like I'm off to my first class which is Combat Arts wonderful.

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled at Alezander nodding my thanks and followed him to Combat Class.

Kaiser Maverick

Gideon

"Ah great" Lyk mutters "I have combat class with these vamps but atleast that one Lycan girl is going too she was nice though she seemed to happy to familiar around them."

Kaiser Maverick

He walks besides Lyk and smiles.“You should be more considerate with your before you piss this lycan off."
He said everything with a complete smile.

TheWhiteEmperor

"Hah!" he roared, having done twenty-five before the bell rang, sweating profusely from the thick, scorching air in the class. "Damn, I'm going to need to do something about that, eventually," he mumbled, pushing off the floor with his hands forcibly, flipping forward to land on his feet. Seeing the halls begin to fill, he grinned. "And so it begins," he mused, walking over to his personal corner he'd set up for himself. Luckily there was a water fountain pump running in each classroom, in case humans were to wind up here. However, they were seperate from the blood fountains. He splashed water on his face and cleaned himself up a bit before the class pooled into the room.

He took his heavy coat off, displaying his tight undershirt, along with his leather straps that wrapped around his upperbody. His muscles ripped beneath his skin, the shirt clinging to him from the thin film of sweat over his body. He turns in time to see the line of students pour in, seeing that many of them could tell what he was. He kept himself calm and stoic, not allowing them to think that he would take them lightly.

Hm, I wonder how many of the lycans will lose their tempers... Or Vampires try to read, or control my mind.. This whole teaching thing might be pretty fun, actually, he pondered, surprised at himself for thinking in such a manner. Tch.. I think I've lost track of what it is I truly am, hm.. Maybe it's not so bad after all. I'll just go with it, for now.

>>[Leon's Current Attire]<<
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Gideon

Lyk was a little shocked to see a human teaching the class but didn't really care afterall it was the Vamps he had a problem with not the Humans they where good and payed thier taxes often enough. Lyk went to his seat and promptly fell asleep.

LimitlessNikkie

As I walked into the class room my thoughts were else were but the moment I walked in  the smell of sweat, blood and pure human was so strong it was overpowering. Panic threaded through me and before I could do something stupid I turned around and ran heading for the forrest in the back of the school hoping the clean air would help clear my senses.

Kaiser Maverick

He stands in the door way and yells at her.“Gotta come in sometime"

ArtemisHighmore

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on June 20, 2010, 11:20:08 PM
As I walked into the class room my thoughts were else were but the moment I walked in  the smell of sweat, blood and pure human was so strong it was overpowering. Panic threaded through me and before I could do something stupid I turned around and ran heading for the forrest in the back of the school hoping the clean air would help clear my senses.

Artemis was rounding the corner when he saw a young girl run past, obviously a vampire by her graceful movements. Curiosity got the better of him and he followed at her, moving slow so as not to make her think that she was being chased. Following her out onto the grounds, he moved down onto the grass, his feet turning up the ground as he moved to try and keep pace with her. When she darted into the woods he stopped short, his eyes narrowing as he looked around, worried that it would be some sort of trap.

LimitlessNikkie

As I reached the woods I calmed. I'd always felt better in the wild no matter what else was going on. I breathed deep calmed by the sounds of wind through the tree leaves and squirals at play. It was easier to think here. Strolling through the trees I found a small pond I'd visited before. Sitting down I dangled my fingertips in the water and tried to figure out a way to deal with the human.

Edhel Tari

Ava walked into class and it was then she actually got a good whiff of the Professor's blood.  Glancing over at him, she frowned a bit.  It smelled nothing like the donors she was use to that came into their villa each week.  But, perhaps the werewolf smell just wasn't going to leave her senses, which probably explained that.

Looking around for the best place to sit, she chose the middle and found a seat looking around for Alex, but she was nowhere to be seen.  Glancing over at  Kiryu, she gave a look asking where she was hoping she had not lost control.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis remained at the edges of the trees, pacing slightly and pondering what to do. Why had he even bothered to follow a vampire out here? What was his plan? What did it matter to him if vampires went running about, dashing into forests? His jaw firmed and he glanced back up at the academy. Classes were apparently getting underway but he didn't have any of the early classes. His had been placed late in the afternoon and night, giving him a reason to stay inside during the twilight hours. Better to avoid the moon and keep in control.

TheWhiteEmperor

He ignores the girl who'd escaped from his class, unconcerned with her afflictions toward him. Though, it may've been easier if she'd have come after him instead, then he could have demonstrated how to get over her little fit. He could sense what it was she was going through before she burst out of the academy. Young vampires were far too easy to read, his experience may even be too high for this bunch. Sighing, he wanted to get on with the class.

"Alright, listen up.. This is the Combat Arts class. Basically, I'm going to be the-" he paused looking at the sleeping lycan. Smirking, he turned his attention to the small woman who had sat in the middle. Pointing her out, he called upon her. "You, wake up sleeping beauty. I'll just demonstrate what my class is all about," Leon told them, "Besides, that's how the rest of this year's class is going to be.. A hands-on experience."

"Oh, and by the way.. The name's Leon," he finally said, awaiting the young punk who was sleeping to come down to the large, open floor between himself and the seats.

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Edhel Tari

The sound of the Professor's voice startled Ava.  But he startled her even more when he pointed a finger at her.  For a moment, she thought he wanted her down front, which rather terrorized her.  His gruff manner and loud voice made him intimidating, not to mention his smell!  But to her relief, it was someone else he was waiting for, and she couldn't help but give a sigh of relief, even though she sat there nervously wondering if he would be calling up anyone else.

This was nothing like her home schooling back home where everything was orderly and people spoke in normal tones.   And humans would never have pointed at her like that!  Never!  But she was in a different world now with different rules, and as much as she hated the idea, that meant compromise.  Compromise, survive, and go back home. 

Ava's first day at school, didn't go as smoothly as she had hoped; and all she wanted to do at that moment was slink out of the classroom, go to her dorm room and hibernate for the rest of the semester.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

*Lyk Mumbled in his sleep* "Death to you foul beast! You should never have messed with the all powerful Zulas!"

TheWhiteEmperor

He frowned, being ignored was not something he took lightly. "Girl, what is your name?" he asked, his tone calm, almost in a scary way. He grinned, seeing the terror playing across her face. She was intimidated, apparently she was one of higher-class, one not used to humans being able to do what they pleased without consequence. "I asked you to wake up that boy there, what are you doing?"

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Alex sat in the front of the class Saluna to his side and he'd compared their schedules they only had two classes together. This one that would be fine and another the one, he however knew he'd have close friends in that class. He sighed looking out the window wondering where the Alex girl had run to and if she'd return before end of class or if it'd be a day or so before she showed herself again. Bloodlust was a funny thing it affected them all differently.

Saluna huffed she could look at Alezander and tell he was in thoughts that concerned the vampire girl. It wouldn't bother her so much if she hadn't seen him smile at her like that. Salu was not use to sharing her brothers attention she actually found that it was bother some to know he might have secrets with other people. She wheeled her head around and tried to keep attention on the teacher he was scolding Lyk with what seemed to be a challenge but the wolf had eaten so much he was sedated with his full stomach. Ava didn't seem to know how to handle the situation and she was very new to all this not just the mesh of wolfs and vampires.

"I'll take his place." Salu said meekly the teacher didn't seem to be a normal human he wore no fear for his environment even though he was marked with out a host for protection.

LimitlessNikkie

The coolness of the water, the sounds of the wind, all of it combined to calm me enough that a few minutes later I was smiling an humming to myself. It was so much easier to be out here away from the pressures and conflict of school. It was easy to imagine just staying out here and hiding out but it wasn't in my nature to run from something hard so taking a deep breath I moved slowly back towards the school ground figuring even if I end up attacking the human at least I'd get to switch classes.

Edhel Tari

Ava glared at the rude man, but she did what she was told.  Reaching over, she shook the boy.  "Hey, hero!  You are wanted by the human."  She said loudly.  Then she shoved him again.  "Wake up!  I'm not your wake up call." 

Turning back towards the front, she raised an eye brow at their Professor.  She wasn't sure what he expected her to do, jump on the boy?   She could bite him, but the smell was just too over powering.  So she crossed her arms in front of her and simply decided to kick the boy if he didn't awaken.  No one could see her feet from where she was. 
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Huh huh who needs me. C;mon I was having a really nice nap." Lyk wakes up and scans the room "Ah class has started I see."

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis finally gave up, starting his way back towards the academy. He spent the rest of the morning hours preparing his room, though there was not much to do with it. He tried to hide or remove anything that should great class in the room, being uncomfortable with its display. When it was time for afternoon classes he ventured off to the history department, having been assigned to study up the feud between the vampires and lycans, how they came to be and what separated them so long ago.

LimitlessNikkie

Stoping just before the class room door I took a deep breath, i could practically taste the humans sent on my tounge but I held tight to my control and pushing open the door I smiled brightly and strolled to the front row sitting down left to Alezander. Smiling sarcasically at the human I said "Sorry."