A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

Ava's thoughts were interrupted by Kiryu's question.  Glancing back at him, she said half embarrassed, "Maybe a little."   

Just then a girl gave her directions where to go for something to eat.  "Thank you very much."  Quickly Ava got up and went to the refrigerator and poured herself a glass of cold blood, opting not to warm it up.  Just the thought of warming up blood that wasn't fresh just made her sick to her stomach.  But then, drinking cold blood was new too.

Coming back to the group, she sat down and took a drink, making a slight face.  Obviously, this was an acquired taste.  Looking back at the girl, as Kiryu was talking to another, she said.  "Thank you, I haven't feed in quite a while.  And you are?"  Ava was hoping to meet all the students sitting there, but she glanced over towards the students at the other side of the room as a boy came in talking about meat.   Ava watched him as he hurried towards the food.  She vague remembered eating once upon a time, but she couldn't remember how it tasted.  Looking back at her glass, she simply waited to see if the girl would respond back to her.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Hmm not quite as good as the stuff they cook at home but not bad for Vamps I would if they have any Lycan cooks eh." *Picks food from between teeth a bone*

LimitlessNikkie

I could smell the human the moment they stepped inside. My hand tightened around my glass cracking it. I tried to stay focused on the conversation but I was distracted to say the least. "I'm Alex and you are?" I asked trying to stay centered but the smell of fresh blood, the faint sounds of a human heart beat, it was all like a sirens call and my tention was escalating. I set the cracked glass on the table and dug my fingernails into my palms trying to get focus, get centered. What the hell were they thinking letting a human on campus? It's not hard enough on all of us just with the Weres now they're dangling a human in front of us? I cursed my own weakness the insatiable desire to feed on humans that seemed so much stronger in me then other vampires. I glance over to the loud Were I'd been ignoring and glare. He'd be perfect to vent some frustration on I think to myself forgetting all my good intentions this year.

Gideon

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on June 20, 2010, 08:55:36 PM
I could smell the human the moment they stepped inside. My hand tightened around my glass cracking it. I tried to stay focused on the conversation but I was distracted to say the least. "I'm Alex and you are?" I asked trying to stay centered but the smell of fresh blood, the faint sounds of a human heart beat, it was all like a sirens call and my tention was escalating. I set the cracked glass on the table and dug my fingernails into my palms trying to get focus, get centered. What the hell were they thinking letting a human on campus? It's not hard enough on all of us just with the Weres now they're dangling a human in front of us? I cursed my own weakness the insatiable desire to feed on humans that seemed so much stronger in me then other vampires. I glance over to the loud Were I'd been ignoring and glare. He'd be perfect to vent some frustration on I think to myself forgetting all my good intentions this year.
*Notices her eyes fall upon him* What's that Vamp chick looking at?

Edhel Tari

Ava could sense a difference in the air and as Alex said her name...the strain was apparent.  Glancing in the direction Alex was looking, Ava was puzzled why she was obviously having difficulty.   But it was then that she saw the humans.  Their scent over shadowed for Ava by the werewolves in the room. 

"Humans?  Are they insane?"  She asked no one in particular.   In Spain they had their donors that came and willingly gave of themselves to her father's household.  Here, she knew that would not happen.  So she was glad the wolve's scents were there at the moment, over powering the human's.  She would have to learn to control her own appetite for fresh blood, which would not be easy.   Since Vampires had such good hearing, she couldn't help but hear the boy asking what the vampire chick was looking at.  As her eyes rested on his, she couldn't help but feel rather annoyed at his choice of words.  So she made a face at him.

Glancing back at Alex, she wondered if the girl would be able to resist.   And if not, what the rest of them would do if she didn't.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Ok now two of them aare looking do Vamp chicks have something for Lycans? I've heard somethings but I've never seen it myself hmm." *thoughts go through his head * "Well they aren't exactly bad looking but they're Vamps none the less."

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || If it is ok, I'll be playing the Headmaster for a small bit.]

A tall, slender male in fancy clothing approached him. Leon assumed it was either a butler, or the Headmaster. "Hello, I'm Headmaster Silvernight," the man told him in greeting, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Leon. As I understand it, you've no other name to be known by, correct?" Leon smirked, in response, only bothering to give a simple Hey. "I understand that you are to be our new Combat Arts teacher, is that correct?" the elderly man asked. Leon just nodded, knowing full well that this was one of the elder Vampires. Leon hadn't seen many of his age, but enough to know that if this guy was going to give him trouble, he wouldn't be taking him lightly by any means.

As the two walked through the halls, Headmaster Silvernight briefed him on the basic rules of the Academy. Leon himself did not respond much other than an occasional nod that showed he acknowledged the man. Things seemed simple enough around here, though Leon knew that there was more to it than there appeared. He didn't trust this corporation, or its peons, but Leon had to deal with it and endure.

When the Headmaster stopped, the two men standing outside of one of the larger school rooms, he turned and regarded Leon. "You're a very quiet and reserved man. I respect that. This will be your classroom, please do with it as you see fit."

Grinning Leon replied to the man, it was his turn to speak. "Hm, thank you. I appreciate the hospitality, however.. I have but one rule of my own that everyone must follow. Don't be stupid. It's that simple. Though this entails different things, I know you're a very wise man.. I think you can decipher what those different things are," he stated dryly. With a curt nod, the Headmaster turned and walked down the corridor.

Hmph, alright.. Let's get this class ready before lunch is over.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Alex stayed silent aware of the others question but did not answer as he watched Salu pick happily at her food. He glanced up noticing the wolf from before with his eyes on him and his sister. He looked away it was no easy situation he could not favor her over any others but he couldn't find it in him to do anything to driver her away more then separating himself.  There was a sudden spark in the air and the crisp scent of an unmarked human filled the halls. Alezander's family were diplomatic and they were use to this brand of human smell. It took no urge to resist but his eyes tilted to the girl and some of the other students. They had become very aware of the new comer, he turned to the girl who shared his name and decided now to draw her attention answering her question. "I think it was a terrible idea." He said and he could almost feel Saluna's bubble of hope bursting beside him. He didn't look at her just went on, "The chance thought that we might able to co-exist is insane. Yes for now we control our selves but something is going to happen. It only takes one wrong move to spark the hate that already lives in our blood."

Alezander didn't look at her even once as his words slid from his lips like ice washing her in a pit of disbelief. There was no way he could believe that he lived with a wolf in his own home for all this time and he couldn't think that there would be peace towards their kinds? She couldn't remember any other wolf ever coming to the house or even to the community but that didn't mean his family had no hope for them right? Many didn't return to school this year because of the merger but the Koya's came strong to back the cause hadn't they? She felt anger rage inside of her and she was about to speak against him but her ears perked and she looked around to see there was a wolf causing a riot in the kitchen line. It seemed he'd jumped into the service line and was eating like a wild beast. For some reason Saluna felt as if this was her problem, maybe that natural leadership that came with being raised by a Koya. She however set a stone glare on Alezander before sweeping across the room. "Why are you doing that? They'll give you as much as you want you know?" She giggled looking up at Lyk but noticed his attention had changed to the others out at her table/couch area "I'll introduce you if you come down." learning it was easier to address others with a light heart.

Gideon

"Introduce me to them why they're Vamps not worth knowing and for that matter how do you know them you're a Lycan like me?" Somehow she seemed familiar but Lyk shrugged it off.

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna Koya

"I've only just met them." This was true for the girls. "You seem interested enough, you'll have to admit that it'd be wise to get to know some while your here. It's not like your going to be able to avoid them. I'm willing to bet your even bunking with a vampire." She said carefully stepping back to give him room. She could tell he wasn't going to be the friendliest of people already but she didn't give up on him just yet. "So slow your roll, get to know one or two I'm not telling you to suck face with them." 

LimitlessNikkie

I growl lightly in warning at the loud mouth Were wanting more then anything to take a flying leap at him daggers in hand, teeth bared and ready to shed some blood. But some sliver of sanity kept me from doing so instead I dug my nails deeper into my palm till little rivers of blood dripped from the crescent shaped wounds. "Apparently" I replied to the new girl my voice tight with strain.

Alezanders calm voice was like water to fire as he spook I could feel control come slipping back. Suddenly the idea of killing the annoying Were was somewhat less appealing. though the blood lust was far from gone I wasn't quiet feral anymore a huge improvement.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu just relaxed.He wondered if ther was gonna be a fight.He hadnt fought in a while.He actually hope tere was a fight.He could show off some a move or two.But mostly he was bored.

Gideon

"Suck face what's is that hmm I've only heard vamps say that. I don't trust them though I've been in many battles with their kind but what you say is true maybe one of them is my roommate. Fine let's go."

Edhel Tari

Ava had heard the boy agree with Alex and herself.  His voice was calm, collected and warm to the ears.  She had to smile a bit, it reminded her of a warm summer night.  "So you think it is impossible to co-exist with them?  How can you know this if no one has tried?"  She asked.  "We do not eat meat and they do not live on blood.  In some ways, it would be easier to get past our differences, don't you think?"   Ava couldn't understand exactly why the feud between the vampire and werewolves ever started.  But then she had lived a sheltered life.

Just then she heard the same boy saying her kind was not worth knowing.  Her eyes traveled back to him again and just stared at him.  "It seems pessimism exists in us all."
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

"Weres and vampires are like cats and dogs on small scale it works fine they get along and everythings OK, but on large scale it's just fighting, we're two predators fighting for dominance and until one wins or theres real peace that all there will ever be." I said sighing and getting up. I needed more blood the manic part of the blood lust had receded but not the hungry part. Taking my cracked glass with me I went into the back to warm up some more blood.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu get up and decides to follow her.A cracked glass was a indication that something was angering her.I wanted to find out.He leaned against the doorway where she was heating her blood up.“Something troubling you?".He said with compassion in his voice.

LimitlessNikkie

"You wouldn't understand" I said simply putting two glasses into the microwave and turning it on. "There's a human on campus" I said in responce to the compassion in his voice. Just mentioning the human had all of my sences reaching out for him, looking for him. When the timer dinged I took out on of the glasses and took a long drink trying to kill the blood lust but it didn't help very much just took the edge off. I set the now empty glass down "god it's going to be a long year."

Kaiser Maverick

“I bet with a explanation I could.Anything can be understood if the person whose having problems just talks about it."He gave her a little smile and looked at her.She was very beautful.He liked her features,her textures.It drove him a little wild.He figure he would start slow and then work his way up to it.“So do you care to explain o me you situation?"
l

TheWhiteEmperor

He was sweating, despite his endurance and lack of exhaustion. The heat in this school was arid and thick, which caused him to sweat even after not doing much work. At least, not much compared to his usual work schedule. Having finished the renovations and cleaning up in the old room, it looked barren and abandoned, though neat and tidy. He'd pitched most all of the previous accomodations that came with the room, even the clocks were tossed away.

"Things are about to change," he mused to himself. Checking his own wristwatch, Leon noticed he only had about five minutes before the bell rang for lunch to be over. "Damn, barely enough time to get some physical training in," he mumbled to himself again, his boot slamming on the desk as he stretched out his muscles.

After a minute of stretching, the strong man bounced onto his hands, balancing his body in a vertical line. Twenty vertical body push-ups, and the kids should be arriving shortly after, he thought to himself, performing his workout to perfection. He could already sense the tension he'd caused the school, having noticed it shortly after he'd stepped into the damned castle. He grinned, there was likely to be a showdown before the days end. It would be interesting to see the looks on their faces when they realized that he was no ordinary human, children who'd never encountered a Hunter before were likely to be naive of his capabilities, unlike the Headmaster he'd encountered several minutes ago. Leon could sense even the Headmaster tensing up at certain times, weary that Leon might try something.. But he had a job to do, and he was not going to fail.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Alezander was glad that the girl seemed to ease when he spoke, it was clear that she was a logical being and she was trying hard to keep herself in check and greet this new year with new eyes. He however looked at it as a passing fad. Things would return to normal soon enough and no one could tell him any different. He was left alone with the girl clearly new to the world. "It's okay that you don't see our ways. You and Saluna are a lot alike. I know to you her smell must be wicked but that does fade I'm sure you'll find a good friend in her." He said and noted now that Saluna was bringing one of the older breeds back to the table. He felt like slapping himself in the face wondering if the girl could be any more stupid.

Saluna saw that most of the crowd had left the table when she brought the other wolf to it. "I'm Saluna, this is Alezander." She started and struggled a bit on the other girl. "Ava I think... sorry." She winced a bit and smiled. "The other girl is Alex, and the silent wolf is Kiryu when they return." She said looking to Lyk with a hopeful smile.

LimitlessNikkie

"I don't know how to explain it correctly." I said taking the second glass out of the microwave, setting it on the counter and closing the microwave door. I stalled trything to think of words a way to describe the way blood lust in itself feels like and then some how explain what it like to be her. "You  know what bloodlust is right?" I asked not even waiting for a reply I continue on "For me it's worse, I've never been allowed around humans living ones at least because I go feral around then crazy with hunger and the need to hunt. and I don't know how I'm going to handle having a human here on top of having..well..." I trailed off looking embarrassed "we better get back" I say looking away and hurrying back to couch.

Half way to the couch I saw the Were I found to be horrible with Saluna. It put my teeth on edge but I smiled and sat down anyway.

Gideon

Quote from: xwickedsmilesx on June 20, 2010, 10:29:38 PM
Saluna & Alezander Koya

Alezander was glad that the girl seemed to ease when he spoke, it was clear that she was a logical being and she was trying hard to keep herself in check and greet this new year with new eyes. He however looked at it as a passing fad. Things would return to normal soon enough and no one could tell him any different. He was left alone with the girl clearly new to the world. "It's okay that you don't see our ways. You and Saluna are a lot alike. I know to you her smell must be wicked but that does fade I'm sure you'll find a good friend in her." He said and noted now that Saluna was bringing one of the older breeds back to the table. He felt like slapping himself in the face wondering if the girl could be any more stupid.

Saluna saw that most of the crowd had left the table when she brought the other wolf to it. "I'm Saluna, this is Alezander." She started and struggled a bit on the other girl. "Ava I think... sorry." She winced a bit and smiled. "The other girl is Alex, and the silent wolf is Kiryu when they return." She said looking to Lyk with a hopeful smile.

"I'm Lyk Zula from the powerful Zula Clan hier to the Zula Elder seat. Nice to meet you." Lyk said forcing the last part out

LimitlessNikkie

"your lies are showing" I say dryly having no tolerance for the loudmouthed Were who only moments ago had insulted me and all of vampire kind.

ArtemisHighmore

He watched the various conversations going on, even stirred a little when the scent of a human could be detected. But to him it was all so meaningless. He didn't want to be here, he didn't want to attend classes with the very creatures that he was born to fight. He would never raise a hand to one here, on his word, unless in his own defense. Still, with all the anger going around he doubted that it would be long before he would get dragged into some. He made a mental note to avoid the company of Lyk, as his hot shot attitude and big mouth were bound to get him and anyone around him into more trouble than it was worth.

Slowly rising from his seat, he headed out of the cafeteria, moving quietly and solemnly along the various corridors, trying to keep to himself and perhaps find his room if he could manage the labyrinthine passageways in this grand academy.   

Kaiser Maverick

He followed and looked at her with concern.She had a blood lust that he didnt.He wished could help her and a way.He wondered what was going to say after she spoke about bloodlust.