A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

*continues to walk beside Artemis* "Sacred Academy ha! This filthy vampire hole is anything but!" *spits on the floor for added effect* "How do you not know of my Clan we are amongst the most powerful of the Lycan clans? That and your rather poor unknown clan name you must be from the areas controlled by the vampires hmm I feel sorry for you I truely do."

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis managed a sigh as he listed to his new companion rattle on. Shrugging softly at his comments, he really didn't need sympathy from another clan. If he had his choice he wouldn't be here. He in his home region, going to war with the vampires as was the tradition of his clan. Yet he was here and was already not enjoying the change of surroundings. Turing to Lyk, he shrugged.

"Sympathies mean little to my clan and I. We have survived for centuries through brutal battle and conflict. Our numbers may be small but we have honed our skill against the mortal enemy. Your clan may be powerful, but its power is most likely derived from numbers and social standing is it not? Judging by your attire and your general attitude you were born into power and luxury, most likely promised an elder seat as soon as you could understand the meaning of that title." He watched Lyk for a long moment. "Powerful clan may exist, but it the little clans, the ones known only to a few, that live the true existence that is meant for our kind."

He picked up his pace, trying to leave this new companion behind, not being the vocal type nor caring for clan power struggles.

Gideon

*Lyk stopped* "How do you think we became powerful? Through constant fighting with these bastards! I myself have killed many of them, been wounded many times, and lost to them! Do not forget we started out just as you and someday you will be great clan like us!" *jesturing to the vampires around him* "You are correct I have been born as an eier to the Elder Seat of the Zula but something tells me you have a similiar destiny likely to become the head of your clan no?"

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis stopped as well, feeling that he would be unable to shake this one as he had the vampire. "I do not doubt that your clan has fought the vampires, as we all have. But my clan does not wish to be great. We merely wish to continue our existence, as brutal and bloody as it may be, with the vampires of our region. Perhaps one day there shall be peace and in that time, with generations of savage nature bred into us, we will no doubt destroy ourselves, but much is the nature of beasts."

Watching look again, he shook his head. "No, I would never hold such desires. The power the comes at leading a clan is too great. Our clan is split among packs, a type of ruling council. If I so choose, I may face my brothers in open combat for the leadership of that pack but that is all the higher one can rise within our clan. Elders have no use to us as their bones scattered the fields in my region."

Gideon

"Ironic isn't it then that it is because of the Elder Council that you are even in this hell hole? Haha I like you Artemis I need someone who holds disdain for the Vamps like I do on my side. Do you happen to be heading to the Auditorium?"

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis let out another sigh, understanding that he would probably never get rid of this one now. "It is not a hell hole. As the elders say, we should be honored to have been selected to come here. We can learn much from the vampires."

He lowered his voice, knowing that he would pique his companions interest. "And perhaps their weaknesses. Consider it, locked in here with them, bound to learn a few things up close that you can't learn in the heat of battle. And yes I am heading to the auditorium. I expect that you mean to accompany me there?"

Gideon

"Honored my ass but what you say is true about learning thier weaknesses and all but I still hate being here with those Vamps. I have to go to the auditorium to get my schedule and such and i fully intend to torment you the whole way as, based on you're reactions, I have been doing for awhile." *grins stupidly*

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis adapted a sophisticated tone, having mimicked vampires before. "It is not easy to torment a soul that has been tormented from birth. And I would think one of noble birth would not wish to be seen around a commoner such as I."

He looked at Lyk, eyebrow arched slightly as he watched for a reaction, bare feet still padding softly towards the auditorium. If this kept up, he had a feeling that it was going to be a long couple of years in the company to these people. As if the vampires weren't enough, now he was seeing that there lycans present that were not exactly better than the vampires. Another sigh escaped him, his eyes turning to the floor.

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Alex could hear the two as they trailed off he was ridged for a moment the thought he would indeed have to fight the wolf. This would be bother some he could tell already they were of a older breed. Unlike Saluna their forms were still humanoid, he'd note to be extra careful around them. Though he boosted to himself he could probably take them the truth was he was unpracticed in battle. He'd only fought wolfs once and lost it was then he felt an extra twinge of guilt. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes trying to locate the girl.

Saluna smiled brightly to the new comer. "You eat fast!" She exclaimed looking at the boys empty plate watching him idly pick his teeth. She imagined if she weren't told otherwise she'd probably eat as fast and as much. She looked as if she were about to carry on into another conversation but her nose flaired and she jumped up quickly green eyes set on the vampire who'd just entered. His eyes found hers and he shook his head as if he anticipated her bounding across the room and tackling her. She huffed and sat back in place she knew that things that were playful at her own home would probably look to others as dangerous actions. She'd have to be more careful around the vampire from now on... it would take all the fun out of going to the same school as him.

Alex sighed loudly he didn't know why he'd bothered to find the girl because now he was tied between finding his place with her and her company, whom she noted was another vampire present, or finding his own clique and joining in the I hate wolfs band wagon. It wouldn't be untrue Alex felt no warming desire to accept the breed into his school or his life Saluna had been an exception and for a long time he felt a mistake. Even though he resolved a long time ago it was not he started to wonder again. His order a mixture of food they liked and things he wanted before setting beside her he was ridged and well aware that some of his friends had curious eyes on her. "It's your first day, I want to make you feel welcome." He said setting the tray before his sister picking up a sticky bun from it. "Don't expect this to be a regular occurrence." He then looked around to her... friends? He shrugged he didn't know he vaguely remembered Alex from a class a few years back but couldn't recall which one. "I am Alezander Koya." He was polite but short and he did not keep his attention on them for their introductions if the came instead he ate quietly.

LimitlessNikkie

I nodded to Alezander and smiled "I'm Alex I believe we've met before." I watch Saluna and Alezander and have to remind myself not to interfear but the urge to speak up was strong. "I was wondering Alezander what do you think about the elders forcing the schools together?"

Kaiser Maverick

Edhel Tari

I walked into the cafeteria.  My things had been taken to my room for me.  My driver had not left until I was settled in, and now I am looking for some food.  How strange not to have someone already preparing it for me.   Entering the cafeteria area, I was overcome by the grandness.  But the smell, I had never encountered werewolves before,  so I was not prepared for the stench that reached my nose.  Automatically, the back of my left hand raised to my face as I tried to shield myself from the smell.  But my face could not hide my distress.   

Realizing that the smell was obviously coming from the group that were on one side of the room, I glanced towards the opposite and saw a number of students who seemed to smell normal.  Approaching them I introduced myself, "Excuse me, but I am new here, my name is Ava, Ava Ortega.  Could someone please tell me where the Vampires get their food?"  Even over here the smell carried, turning her head, her hand over her mouth, she began to cough slightly.  "Does the smell every get easier?" I ask, forgetting about the food for a moment.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis had finally gathered his schedule and headed down the hall once more. Not knowing where he was going, he ended upon approaching the cafeteria. Curiosity got the better of him and so he approached, bare feet carrying him silently. As he approached, he noticed a young girl with silvery hair standing before him. Her reaction, watching her cover he nose had him sniffing himself curiously. Shrugging, he figured that it was a vampire not use to the scent of his kind and found it amusing that her family had not taught her such things. He waited for her to venture forth before he stepped into the cafeteria, his eyes scanning the various groups, noting by the scent that there was some mingling going on. His eyes focused on Alezander, clearly detecting a lycan scent near him. Curious since Alezander seemed so ready to do battle with Artemis in the entrance hall. Keeping his gaze in that direction, Artemis moved to a table, settling down to examine his class schedule and see if Lyk had followed him here as well.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu closed his eyes and replied."And what stench might that be"He said partly annoyed already.

Gideon

Instead of following Artemis Lyk had decided to go find his dormroom.

"Ah room 456. Here we are. I swaer if I have to share a room with a vampire..."

"Ah crap!" Half of the room was decorated obivously by a vampire maybe a female but Lyk couldn't tell.

"This can't be right." *checks schedule pamplet* "All student wil share a room with a member of thier opposite species who may be of any sex."

"Damn you Elder Council!" Lyk decided there wasn't much he could do and went about making his side of the room his.

Edhel Tari

Ava looked at the boy that had acted like he couldn't smell anything.  "That smell....I was told I would experience a smell but I had no idea.  I'm not trying to be rude, believe me.  Its just.....I've never been around werewolves before.  This is all new to me.[/color]  Ava sighed, she was not saying things in the way she knew she felt.   Her father wanted a peaceful resolution between the species, she had nothing against them, just wasn't expecting it to be so strong.

Looking at the others there, she asked, "Am I making a total jerk out of myself?  Wouldn't surprise me."  She said, putting one hand on her hips, and the other went through her bangs, feeling like a total fool.

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

Edhel Tari

Ava looked up relieved.  "Hi Kiryu, nice to meet you.  Now, could you direct me to the blood please?"  She smiled, not feeling so bad. 
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

Edhel Tari

Ava sighed, this was not turning out to be a perfect ending.  "Then would you mind sharing some space?"  She asked,  walking over and sitting down among the group.  The girls had not spoken to her yet, deep into conversation.  Ava looked about the room.  Already she missed her home terribly.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk had since left his room and gone to the cafeteria.

"Ah ha Meat! Sweet delicious Meat I've missed you so much I almost thought this Vamp school wouldn't have any!"

*Jumps into the food and eats and eats and eats*

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

"It's in the large white fridge in the back, there's a microwave back there too if you want to use it, glasses are in the cabnet above the sink." I said flipping my hair over one shoulder taking a good look at the girl definitely new, and not from around here. I though to myself as I idly traced the edge of my glass with my fingertip.

Kaiser Maverick

I smile across the table at Alex.Locking eyes with her."So what brings you here."She looked interesting so he decided to get to kow her.He leaned forward in his chair and took a sip of his soda.

TheWhiteEmperor

Leon, setting foot on the school grounds for the first time, looked around at the premises. Tch, so this is the school for lycans and vampires alike. What the hell is this world coming to? he asked himself in thought, turning to walk toward the school entrance. He'd already noticed that the school looked like an old castle, one that had likely served as home to an old Vampire from the dark ages. It wasn't unlikely, but one could never be too sure. One thing was for certain, however, he wasn't about to put up with anyone's bullshit, student and teacher alike.

As he was being briefed, Leon was told that it was highly probable that he was the only human teacher. That didn't surprise him much, the times were different these days, that was for sure. Nearly every human in the world had become a slave to some damned beast, but only a few, like himself, remained free of reign.

It was made clear to him that it was very possible that even he was subject to some coronation as becoming a slave, but he just spat at the idea. Tch, anybody tries to take over my mind.. And they'll get a bullet in their skull, he'd scoffed. Now approaching the doors, he stopped and took one final look around. There would be no escape, if the whole school turned against me... Nor would their be any escape for them.

His emotionless demeanor was typical and he didn't care who saw it. "Hmph, whatever.. Time to teach these kids something new." His role was simple, become the new teacher of Combat Arts. The students would likely be prejudice, but Leon had dealt with far more powerful lycans and vampires alike. The thing that pissed him off the most was that he would be training these beasts to be more powerful, that it itself was disgusting enough, knowing he may have to kill them someday. "Well, here goes..."

Leon turned to face the doors, pushing them open as he stepped into the halls of Blackwald Academy. The doors slowly creaked to a close, the latch locked loudly. He was trapped.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16