A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

Lyk opens the door with just a towel on. "Thank you." He says as he takes the hair dryer from her but unknown to him the towel falls off as he reaches out to grab the hairdryer.

Edhel Tari

As Lyk stood there with the family jewels exposed, Ava's hand came to her mouth as her eyes couldn't believe what had happened.  Turning quickly, she ran to her bed and jumped under the covers.  "Lyk, if you did that on purpose so help me!"  But under her breath she was chuckling, and blushing at the same time.   He was a strange one, you never knew what he was going to do next.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Did what?" *looks down* "Oh crap hahaha oops. Why'd you run off like that have you never seen one before?" Lyk says before he goes back into the bathroom.

Shoshana

Nate, back in his room and studying up on Vampire History, blocks out the sound of the hair dryer running next door.  :P
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Edhel Tari

Eva just picked up a book off her nightstand and threw it at the bathroom door.  "You are going to be a challenge as a roommate!"  She yelled back.  Laying back down, she was on her back looking up at the ceiling listening to the hair dryer going full blast.  She knew he hadn't heard her, how could he with all that noise?
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

After drying off Lyk came out of the bathroom and picked up the book. "Now why'd you through this at the door?" *grins a little*

Edhel Tari

Eva simply turned her back to him.  "Because I know you did that on purpose.  If we are going to share a room together, then you have to obey some protocol, other wise I'll go find that nice young Nate to switch rooms with me."  She threatened, smiling out the window next to her bed. 
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Oh don't act like you didn't enjoy what you saw but I promise Ill watch myself from now on. Lycan's Honor."

Edhel Tari

Eva turned towards him, adjusting the covers as she turned.  "You certainly are confident with yourself, aren't you?"  She smiled.  "Do all the girls where you come from fall at your feet and swoon at your manliness?"   Lyk was a character, and she had never had many in her life growing up.  Then, with seriousness, she said.  "I need to have a familiar.  Will that cause a problem between us as roommates?"  She asked.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Quote from: Edhel Tari on June 24, 2010, 12:45:31 AM
Eva turned towards him, adjusting the covers as she turned.  "You certainly are confident with yourself, aren't you?"  She smiled.  "Do all the girls where you come from fall at your feet and swoon at your manliness?"   Lyk was a character, and she had never had many in her life growing up.  Then, with seriousness, she said.  "I need to have a familiar.  Will that cause a problem between us as roommates?"  She asked.
"Well what do you mean by familiar? And as a matter of fact they do."

Edhel Tari

Eva smirked at his suggestion that girls fall at his feet.  But she went on to explain.  "A familiar, I don't know what you call it, but is a human that willing donates their blood for you to feed on.  I think someone called them slaves, but I don't like that term, its like they can never leave you, and that just isn't our way back home.  No one is forced to do anything they do not want to." 
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Quote from: Edhel Tari on June 24, 2010, 01:09:26 AM
Eva smirked at his suggestion that girls fall at his feet.  But she went on to explain.  "A familiar, I don't know what you call it, but is a human that willing donates their blood for you to feed on.  I think someone called them slaves, but I don't like that term, its like they can never leave you, and that just isn't our way back home.  No one is forced to do anything they do not want to."
"As long as you don't feed when I'm around I don't care I'm still getting used to seeing blood being drunk. I know what you're talking about though Human can become part of the clan in a special human pack they act as servants in return for food, housing, and protection from vamps."

LimitlessNikkie

The night was clear and calm with just a hint of a breeze blowing. Knowing my room mate would probably be someone I didn't was to immediately deal with I took a walk through the grounds. I loved the grounds here, the history that the ground itself seemed to almost whisper to you. This place had always felt safe before even when the rest of the world felt like it was tipping under my feet. The castle didn't feel like that anymore it smelled too much of others but the grounds at least for now was still mostly vampire and I was going to enjoy it for a bit before finally going to my room and meeting the dreaded room mate.

Shoshana

Nate put down the book on vampire history, still not sure what to think of vamps. His family had been serving the wolves for generations in part to gain protection from them, after all.

He sighed and stared at the empty bed on the other side of the room. How safe was he if his roommate turned out to be a vamp? The school wouldn't do that to him, would it?

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu streched as the sun began to rise.He hated the sun in the morning just like most vamps.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal Dorn stood before the Academy with Adolphus standing there with him, who had decided to show up to make sure the boy didn't do anything stupid on his first day there. Rogal just stared at the place for a moment before picking up his luggage and looking up at Adolphus. "I you sure I can do this master?" he asked with a confused look on his face. It was the first time he had ever truly been away from home and he could feel butterfly's in his stomach.

Adolphus laughed at the boy. "I am not your master any more boy, only sir, and yes I'm sure you can do this otherwise I would never have come here myself to see you walk in." he said, giving the boy a gentle push, "Now go. Find yourself a new master, and remember. I'm always watching." and with that Adolphus climbed into the taxi that was waiting and Rogal watched as it drove off.

Taking a deep breath and putting on a brave face. Rogal walked into the building where he was directed to a dorm that he would have to all to himself. Rogal looked the room over, noting where everything was from the bed to the dresser. Rogal quickly unpacked all of his clothes into the dresser and then sat on the bed for a minute, thinking about what his next course of action should be when he remembered what Adolphus had told him. Find yourself a new master, repeated in his head as he left his room and began looking for anyone who needed a servant.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

Eva yawned and stretched.  "Yes, sounds a lot like ours....but I'm exhausted.  I'm going to sleep.  Goodnight Lyk."  With that she turned over to face the window and fell asleep.

Eva woke up just before dawn.  Getting up, she gathered her things and went into the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed.  Looking in the shower she was disgusted.  "Ewwww, hair in the drain?!   You must be kidding!"   As her nose wrinkled up, the smell of semi wet dog reached her nose and she wasn't sure she would get sick.  Holding one hand to her nose, she quickly found some paper to get the fur out of the drain.  Tossing it into the toilet, she flushed it away.  "I definitely need to have this shower sterilized regularly." 

Turning back to the shower, she turned on the water to a nice warm temperature, exited her clothing and step inside.  In spite of the lingering smell, she found it rejuvenating and lathered on her favorite body bath lotion.  Last she washed her long hair, conditioned it and rinsed it until it shone.  Reaching for a towel, she wrapped it all around her and stepped out.  Looking in the mirror, she took in her features, checking her porcelain skin carefully.  It was strange to look 16 forever, but it could have been worse, she supposed.

Quickly, she blow dried her hair into a manageable style.  Combs swept up the sides and the back of her hair hung down her back.  Discarding the towel, she slipped into her undergarments with ease.  Pulling a pair of Vera Wang blue jeans and blouseon she looked in the mirror one more time before picking up all her mess, opening the door and returned to her bed.  Putting the dirty clothes away, she quickly made her bed, slipped her sandals on and left the room in search of more cold blood.  The very thought made her sick, but she had to eat something.
(Shakespeare)

Shoshana

As Nate left his room to figure out where his morning classes would be, he saw the girl next door leaving hers. She was just ahead of him, and she definitely wasn't a wolf. Again, he was only looking at her back, but he was pretty sure she was a vamp.

He swallowed and kept walking--he wasn't about to hide in his room. He was just a little behind her. She probably knew he was there, but she hadn't said anything yet . . .

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu sat down in the cafeteria with a plate of chocolate pancakes soaked in syurp,OJ and a pill.He sat down and started eating.He stared out the window as he ate.He wanted to go for a small walk before class.Maybe a flight.He kept eating amd daydreamed.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal roamed the halls of the Academy looking searching for a new master. He felt lost without someone ordering him around like Adolphus used to do, although he was happy that  he wasn't his servant since he was a bit of a cruel master. That's when he saw someone else roaming the halls(Eva) and so he approached the girl. "Good morning. I'm a new student here, Rogal Dorn, sent here to study and seek a new master. And you are?" he asked as he started to follow the girl a bit.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Shoshana

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on June 24, 2010, 01:33:42 PM
Kiryu sat down in the cafeteria with a plate of chocolate pancakes soaked in syurp,OJ and a pill.He sat down and started eating.He stared out the window as he ate.He wanted to go for a small walk before class.Maybe a flight.He kept eating amd daydreamed.

If the vampire chick had noticed Nate, she had decided to ignore him. Or maybe her thoughts were just elsewhere. Ok, that was just as well. He took a turn into the cafeteria and noticed a guy sitting with a plate of chocolate pancakes.

Nate wasn't sure about the guy--was he a wolf? A vamp wouldn't be eating pancakes, right? And the guy didn't scream 'ordinary human.' Nate shrugged and walked up to him.

"Good morning. Mind if I sit down?"

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

Shoshana

"Great," Nate said, taking a seat opposite him. "I'm Nate, by the way. Plain, ordinary human who's supposed to be finding a werewolf to serve. Forgive me, but I take it you're not a plain, ordinary human?"

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

“Nope werewolf.And I dont need a servant.But were cool if you wanna be friends."He smiles.He didnt like the idea of a slave

Shoshana

Nate raised his eyebrows. "Ah, sure. I've never had a werewolf call me friend instead of servant, but I'd be honored. Are, uh, are such friendships common in your clan?"

~Bruce Springsteen