A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

*Reaching out for his arm, she looked pleadingly into his eyes and she shook her head.*  No...no, please don't go.  You are the only person of our kind that really talks to me."  She confessed.  "I just met my roommate, it is the Lycan boy I was ready to fight.  Can you believe that?"  She said shaking her head.   "Although, I have to admit, he isn't what I thought he'd be.   I think we could get along, if it just wasn't for that smell.  I don't know how the rest of your bare it!"  She exclaimed, looking into his eyes for some possible answers.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

“To be honest I dont know how I bare it either."He said as he looked away and blushed slightly.No one had ever touched him like that.He sat back down and looked back into her eyes.“Its my first year here.Ive never been around many vampires,let alone werewolves.You can kimda say I was dumped here by my parents.They thought if I learned to control my powers then maybe I could come back home."He said with slight regret.He missed his home.His dad finally accepted him as said in a letter from home,but the rest of the town didnt.They think he needed a muzzle.

Edhel Tari

Ava cocked her head to one side.  "Powers?  What powers are you talking about?"    If he was talking about the physical strengths, keen senses of Vampires, she had never heard of them called powers.  It was just part of the life they lead.   "I'm sorry your parents couldn't understand."  She said reaching out and taking a small feather out of his hair that had gotten stuck there when he laid down.  "I don't know what I would do if my father did that."  Her hand moved away and let the tiny feather loose and she watched it as the winds scooped it up and blew it over the edge of the roof.

Looking back at him, she asked.  "I do not like our Teacher.  I don't want to go back to class, the whole idea bothers me."  She confessed suddenly.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

“Welll my powers are......"He nudged his head towards the feather as it instantly was liced in two,then four,then eight,then sixteen.All in perfect synchronization.“Wind manipulation.Hard to control but handy in a pinch."He said with a small smile.His eyes glowed a light green as he used his powers thrm died down to a small flicker.He blinked a couple of times to make them stop.“Hehe sometimes they stay that way."he said with a laugh.

He nodded and frowned.“He's not evil,just impulsive.I wouldnt be suprised if he could take us all on."he said grimly.“But im going back."

Edhel Tari

Eva watched in fascination as he showed her what he could do.  "That was amazing, I had no idea Vampires could possess special powers, she said impressed.   "Yes, I can see how it would come in handy.  I'm surprised you didn't use it in class today."  Remembering him standing up for Alex, she was sure he would've done something drastic since the teacher was so unpredictable.

When he said he was going back to class, Eva eyed him suspiciously, "You almost sound like you admire him."   This she hadn't expected, but then there was a lot she didn't expect coming here.
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

He shook his head.“No.Not Vampire.Werewolf."he said with worry in his voice.He didnt want her to hate him.“Everybody thinks im a Vampire and when they find out Im given weird looks.“He looks over at her with sadness in his eyes.“Kinda like the one your giving me now."He turned and looked back at the sky.He brought his knees to his chest and sighed.

Edhel Tari

Eva couldn't believe it.  Slowly she got to her knees, bring her face closer to his and sniffed, but he didn't smell any different.  "But why don't you spell like them?"  She asked innocently.  "I am so close to you, and I can barely smell much difference between you and I.  How is that possible?"  She stayed where she was looking into his eyes.  He didn't even have the appearance of the other Lycans.  What made him so different?
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

He blushed a deeper red wondered why she was so close to him again.“I honestly have no clue.I shower everyday,but other than that I dont know."He looked at her and smiled.“You have nice eyes."Her stared into them,almost getting lost.

Edhel Tari

Eva realized she was inside his comfort zone and pulled back, sitting on her legs.  "Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't realize I was being rude."  She blushed, having forgotten herself.   So she decided to ask another question to change the electricity in the air.  "So, when you change, do you still know what you are doing?  Has the animal part ever taken control and you didn't know what you were doing?"

Eva bit her lip, what was it with her Lycans?  She was drawn to her roommate and now Kiryu?   But to her credit, she had thought him a vampire, so perhaps that didn't count.  Then sighing to herself she thought...'Its counts.'     
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and gave a little chuckle.“About two years ago.Party I do.Only once and yes I had no clue.In that order heh."He didnt want to seem hostile to her as he broke her gaze but he saw something troubled her.He looked back at her as he muttered something.“What counts?" he asked curiously.

Edhel Tari

Surprised at his questions, her finger quickly rose to her mouth.  "Did I say that out loud?"  She asked embarrassment turning her cheeks pink.  The swallowing hard, she brought her hand down and looked everywhere but at him.  "I have been drawn to Lycans.  I feel drawn to my roommate, there is something about him and I don't understand it, because the smell just about kills me.   But I'm drawn to you to, but I thought the fact that I thought you were a vampire contributed to it and perhaps it was not the same thing.  But after thinking about it, it is the same.  You may not have the same smell they do, but you are still Lycan."  She said, again reasoning it out.
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

He blushed a intense shade of red and stuttered abit.“DDDDrawn to me?WWWhy?"his head began to swim.He never had a girlfriend before so he kinda ponder on the thought.But a Vampire girlfriend?Hmmm it seemed doable.“So ummm why drawn to me again?"he coughed again trying to clear his throat.He rubbed his hand behind his head,his face flushing a fierce pink.He had hoped it wasnt anything bad.He always wanted to make a good impression with anyone,especially girls.He was abit confused with her logic.

Edhel Tari

Seeing his discomfort at her blunt honesty, She moved back on her seat and wrapped her arms around her knees, giving him space.  "I don't know why, it puzzles me."  She admitted.  "I am not sure I even like the idea, but it would be a lie to say otherwise."   Logic had nothing to do with it.  She wasn't sure if she just was drawn to Lycan's without knowing why.   It was strange, and it made no sense. 

"But, I wasn't trying to embarrass you.  She said, getting up and moving over to the railing, looking out on the grounds.  It was beautiful here, and the night was dark making the stars stand out so brightly.  "This is my first year here, I'm not sure it would be wise to get attracted to one person anyway.  Would probably never work out anyway."  She said offhandedly.
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

He looked somewhat discouraged but decided to keep going.“You never know unless you try.Maybe you just gotta put all resoning aside and just jump."He smiled and hopped over the railing where nothing was there to stop him.He actually was using his powers to keep him afloat.He expected a scream,then she looked over and then a smile.He stood on a invisible panal of wind and crossed his arms.

Edhel Tari

Eva did not scream but she did gasp,  She had expected him to fall, not that vampires couldn't fall this distance and survive, but she didn't know about Lycans.   She looked from him to the ground below and back up.  Then she did smile.  "That's a great trick!"  She laughed.  "But I like the idea of being able to be with who I want.  When I want.  Wouldn't you?"  She asked, reaching out grabbing his shirt and pulling him close.  "Are you the possessive type, Kiryu?"  She asked with a grin.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk looked at the moon through the window in his room for Lycans the moon was something special for Pure Bloods it was because it seemed to have a calming effect and allowed them to think which Lyk had been doing a lot of lately even his ribs hadn't been able to disrupt his thought process. He had thought of a lot of things his new school, the elders, various other things but it in the end it always went back to her. "I need to go for a run into the forest it'll help clear my mind and it'll be good exercise." and with that Lyk turned into his true form and ran across the school grounds several times familiarizing himself with them before going towards to forest.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and floated back up to her.“Lets just say Im willing to fight for what I want."He gave her a little wink as she tugged his shirt.He could tell this girl was forceful.He liked forceful.“Are you posessive?"he asked with a little laughter in his voice.

Edhel Tari

"No...not really."  She said letting him go and turning around heading for the door.  "And I don't like being possessed."  She said over her shoulder as she turned to face him.  "Perhaps we will talk again sometimes."  She blew him a kiss and walked through the door and out of site.  If she was going back to class in the morning, she needed some sleep.    Quickly she made her way back to her dorm, opening the door and shutting it behind her.  Turning, she could see that Lyk was gone, but the scent lingered.  Not as strong of course, but far less.

Going to her bed, she changed into a sleeping gown and crawled into her darkened corner, resting her head while a million thoughts danced in her head.  "I need to find me a familiar."  She said into the darkness.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk went back to his room and collasped on his bed tired from running as much as he did not changing back to his human form being to tired to do so but oddly not to tired to sleep. *sigh* "I just can't sleep tonight." *sigh*

Kaiser Maverick

He dexided to do te same and headed for his dorm room.He slept in his clothes and told himself he would change in the morning.He wondered what her kiss meant.She doesnt liked being possesed he though to him self.He expected most girls dont like that.

Edhel Tari

Ava wasn't asleep yet, she when Lyk came back in, the strong musky smell came in with him, particularly after running.  "Whew....shouldn't you shower after running like that?"  She asked, getting up on her elbows and looking over at him.    "The smell is even worse.  So since you can't sleep, maybe that would be a nice thing to do for your roommate."  She sort of giggle.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Quote from: Edhel Tari on June 23, 2010, 09:04:38 PM
Ava wasn't asleep yet, she when Lyk came back in, the strong musky smell came in with him, particularly after running.  "Whew....shouldn't you shower after running like that?"  She asked, getting up on her elbows and looking over at him.    "The smell is even worse.  So since you can't sleep, maybe that would be a nice thing to do for your roommate."  She sort of giggle.
'
"If I could move I promise you I would besides it would be kinda wierd knowing there's a girl on the other side of the wall."

Edhel Tari

Eva shook her head impatiently.  "Don't think of me as a girl, think of me as your roommate.  Nothing more.  Besides, even I will have to get use to you being here too, you know."  She countered.   "But one of us is going to be sleeping out in the hall if he comes to bed smelling like that!"  She smirked, holding her nose.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Ah fine but just to let you know I'm going to smell worse for awhile after I take it remember I am part wolfe you know." Gathers his various bathing things and heads to the bathroom to take a shower.

Edhel Tari

Eva hadn't thought of that...him smelling like a wet dog.  "Ewwww....no no no."  Getting out of bed, she goes to her dresser and pulls out a hair dryer.  Going to the bathroom door, she knocks loudly.  "Lyk, LYK.....I've got a hair dryer for you, maybe it will help."   She calls out to him.
(Shakespeare)