A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

He gave her a smirk and leaned up closer to her,enjoying her aroma.His face got closer to hers and happier.

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled brightly at him and didn't move in the least waiting to see what he was up to.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I leaned into his kiss wrapping my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I kissed him deeper and bit his lip lightly. I pulled away suddenly my breathing a bit erratic. "I'm sorry" I said

Kaiser Maverick

“Whats wrong Alex?"he said shock from her pulling away.

LimitlessNikkie

I shook my head no clearing it then leaned back into him kissing him softly.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and continues there little make out session,his hands caressing her back.

LimitlessNikkie

I moved to sit in his lap tightening my arms around his neck making a sound of pleasure in the back of my throat.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled at the noises se was making.The tightening of her arms around him and the moans showed he was doing somethig right.Finally.

LimitlessNikkie

I pressed my body against his and tangled my fingers in his hair as I kissed him urgently.

Shoshana

Quote from: RomanSoldier on July 15, 2010, 01:11:32 AM
Samantha opened her eyes and saw she was cuddled up with Nate.  She took a deep breath in and smelled him.  Her temperature from last night had dropped significantly.  She had made it through the worst of the heat.  She was glad that she still enjoyed his scent.  To her it meant that she liked him for him, not because she was in heat.  She closed her eyes, and breathed in deeply. She let herself fall back into a light slumber.

Nate woke up lying next to Samantha with his arms around her--which was a really amazing way to wake up. He felt her forehead--she seemed better now; she was no longer burning up with a fever.  He sighed in relief and then glanced at the clock.

"Hey," he whispered, nudging her a little even as he stayed close, breathing her in, "we ought to think about waking up. Feeling better?"
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled and pulled away gently. "If we keep this up we'll never get to class" I said then kissed him lightly again.

Kaiser Maverick

“We have class today?"he said jokingly and keeps kissing her.

LimitlessNikkie

"mmm yes" I say kissing him as I run my fingers through his hair

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on July 15, 2010, 10:56:07 PM
Nate woke up lying next to Samantha with his arms around her--which was a really amazing way to wake up. He felt her forehead--she seemed better now; she was no longer burning up with a fever.  He sighed in relief and then glanced at the clock.

"Hey," he whispered, nudging her a little even as he stayed close, breathing her in, "we ought to think about waking up. Feeling better?"

Samantha felt Nate nudge her.  She slowly opened her eyes.  She smiled, seeing Nate still laying with her. "Hey, yeah. I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks." she said then planted a kiss on the side of his cheek. She breathed in deeply.  She wanted to burn what excess energy she had off; she wanted to go for a run.

Kaiser Maverick

They continued to make out for another 30 minutes until they heard the school bell ring.

Shoshana

Quote from: RomanSoldier on July 16, 2010, 02:55:24 AM
Samantha felt Nate nudge her.  She slowly opened her eyes.  She smiled, seeing Nate still laying with her. "Hey, yeah. I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks." she said then planted a kiss on the side of his cheek. She breathed in deeply.  She wanted to burn what excess energy she had off; she wanted to go for a run.

Nate turned his head so that her lips brushed against his mouth instead of just his cheek. "I'm--I'm glad," he said.

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha felt a rush of butterflies as Nate turned his head.  'So,' she thought to herself. 'He does like me.'  She stretched and looked into his eyes. "I'm kinda hungry. Why don't we go get breakfast and I will explain what happened."

Gideon

Lyk sat straight up as he heard the bell "Uh oh" he said as he turned to Eva to ttempt to wake her up from her slumber "Hello sleeping beauty, ummm, school's starting soon maybe we should get up?" he said as his hand rested on her shoulder.

Shoshana

Quote from: RomanSoldier on July 22, 2010, 01:50:51 AM
Samantha felt a rush of butterflies as Nate turned his head.  'So,' she thought to herself. 'He does like me.'  She stretched and looked into his eyes. "I'm kinda hungry. Why don't we go get breakfast and I will explain what happened."

Nate was relieved that Samantha hadn't turned away from him--he really hadn't known how that kiss would go over. G-d, she was so beautiful lying there. He hoped she wanted to be close like this as much as he did. But he still wasn't sure if she was encouraging him, exactly, but . . . well, they could figure that out as they went along, right?

"Yeah," he said, smiling at her. "breakfast sounds great. And I need to know as much as you can tell me about what happened, Mistress. I--well, it'll help me help you if I know what's going on."

~Bruce Springsteen