News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Time Travel Dinner Party - A proposal

Started by demonlover, July 29, 2010, 08:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demonlover

This is from one of my interview questions and I think it could be a good roleplay.  Picture it this way - a host and his friends in a lavish near future mansion - and each guest has their own guest they are responsible for - a person plucked out of time who is remarkable or entertaining or over the top in some way.  Everyone from our time is bored and rich, and the dinner party entertainment are the unusual guests.  Spartacus?  The Oracle of Delphi?  A doomed confederate general?  A young Alvin Toffler?  I dont care, so long as its entertaining.

The guests are all multimillionaire thrillseekers - bored and exclusive with access to a secret time travel device.  The time napped players can be drugged if necessary for safety.  Universal translator nanotech purely as a convenience.  No other nanotech or anything outside of our standard tech.

Each guest is responsible for any damage or any unpleasantness caused by the time napped players.  I'm thinking like 3 or 4 guests and 3 or 4 timenapped guests played by either other people- or people other than the guests responsible to them.

Sound fun?  If so we create a character design thread and take volunteers to roleplay the characters from out of time, then start the dinner party.

demonlover

Doh!  Moving request to the right forum.  Sorry.

naryashadow

Hmmm..... I would bring... James Cagney. That gorgeous man of yummyness *faints*

demonlover

1930's James Cagney?  or 1940's?  And would you describe your character who'd be responsible for him?

naryashadow

James Cagney the father, not the son. Mr, "Made it Ma, Top of the world!" as for my chara, I would have to think about that