Here we are again (A college based rp)

Started by Jante, June 15, 2010, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

“Hehe sure I'll take one."he said as hr reached in to the jar,took one out and ate one.

SxyCowgirl

She smiled as Dante took one of the peppers. She really hoped he liked them because that would be one thing to help it smooth things over with her mother, should he ever need to meet her. She relaxed some as she felt the tension subside.

"So what are we going to do about this?" She asked. She wanted to look through the books and see if there was anything here about her family. They had to have something here because they had the peppers. Setting the jar on an empty shelf, she began to look through the book titles. Taking the ones out without titles out and examining the covers. That was usually how you could tell what they were about. She had seen many books and stories about werecats and her family in particular, for it was the largest, and she knew the designs that usually adorned the covers of such books.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Kaiser Maverick

“Mm your right Rose there really awesome."

LimitlessNikkie

I watched the others and figited with my phone feeling like I was watching from the outside. With a resigned sigh I sent a quick text to my maker saying I'd found something of interest. Looking at the others and all the difrent books I smiled I could go back into study my 'vacation' would be cut short and I could go home. But looking at my new friends I wondering vaguely if thats what I really wanted. I'd forgotten what it was like to be around new people.
"We should try organizing some of these" I say gesturing to the piles of books scattered about.

SxyCowgirl

Rose smiled at Dante, very happy he had liked the peppers. "I am so glad you like them." Looking at Alex, she nodded. "Alright. I think that would be a good idea. Especially if we're going to be coming back sometime. Not to mention it might make it easier for me to figure out if they have anything on my family here." She said, walking over to Alex. She started having a feeling that something was off, but she shook it off as it wasn't anything too important. Somehow she couldn't shake the feeling that she could be losing one of her new friends soon. She looked from Alex to Dante and back.

"Perhaps we should start? How should we organize them?" She asked.

((Sorry guys. I gotta go. I need to make a few phone calls and I don't know when I'll be back online. *hugs* Miss y'all already!))
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

LimitlessNikkie

"Date maybe then cross referance by subject. I'd like to get an idea of the subject matter and age of the collection." I said already going through the pile closest to me and setting the books into many difrent piles.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante just stood there utterly confused.

SxyCowgirl

Rose giggled at Dante's confused look and then nodded to Alex. "Alright. Dante. Maybe you can help me find something about my family." She said, walking over to a stack of books near Alex. Looking back at Dante she smiled.

"Here's what you need to look for. You see how some of these books have inlaid gold or silver in different boarder patterns? Well we need to find one inlaid in silver that has corners to the pattern like crescent moons with little swirls coming off the ends of them." She explained.

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled slightly reconizing the pattern Rose was describing, "I feel like quite an idiot, I've known you family for a long time Rose." I pushed through a pile I'd already sorted and handed her a newer looking book with the pattern she'd disrcibed. "Here it's a family tree I think." I said handing it over "Theres probably an older version around here somewhere too." I said moving across the room and picking up an arm full of books and sorting them by age and subject into the piles I'd already started.

Kaiser Maverick

By they time Rose first tuns to Dante,he's collasped out on the mattress.

LimitlessNikkie

"what the.." I start to say dropping the books and cross the room quickly and kneeling down at a loss "Dante?"

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I rolled my eyes and thought seriously about dropping a book on him but decided not to and went back to sorting books noting many books from dead cultures and many more documenting diffrent secret creatures.

SxyCowgirl

"Thank you." She said, taking the book from her hands. She smiled and set it beside Dante on the bed. "I hope no one else decides to join us down here. He'd get a rather rude awakening." She laughed at this.

Walking back over to the books, she began to help her sort the books. Some shelves were already organized, so she thought it would be best to leave them as they were. No need to do more work than nessecary.

((Sorry for taking so long to post guys. XP Please forgive me.))

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed "he almost deserves it" I said still slightly miffed at him for just dropping asleep. I yawned slightly as we worked through the rest of the books and smiled when we were done. "I think thats it." I said survaying our work with a nod and a smile.