News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lets Rp

Started by XxEmberxMistxX, May 04, 2010, 03:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxEmberxMistxX

Hi my name is XxEmberxMistxX but you can call me Ember.
I am new on here LoL...
So first things first, I am very literate. I try to post one-two paragraphs unless I a very brain dead then I post as much as I can, but I always leave good post where no matter how short the person can play off it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
I will play male or female, all though I do best as Female.
I will not to Yoai, I Don't do well Rping that,
I will do Yuri, I am Bi so I enjoy the occasional female Company.

The Lists.
^= You can Convense me...Maybe.
^^= Done it, didn't really work maybe you can get me to do it again.
^^^= Always wanted to do this one, but never have.
^^^^= Love it will do.
<3 = Fav.
If I post anything, PM me your Ideas and we'll talk about it.
Vampires-<3 <3 <3 <3 VampireXHunter, VampireXWerewolf, Twilight -sparkles, VampireXHuman, VampireXAnything ^^^^
(Heads up- Vampires, I believe they Cry blood, When they run fast it is called Flinting, When they create a new Vampire they don't just drink blood, then must Penetrate them..(sex) They can go out in the sunlight as long as it is cloudy, THEY DO NOT SPARKLE!!!! They can eat normal food along with blood. They sleep, but it's more of a dream stage, they can sense and hear everything around them just as if they were awake, but they are resting and dreaming.)

Werewolves- <3 Same parings as Vampires, One story line I've thought of. A human or vampire had been fighting against the werewolves. She is taken pirsioner. At frist the werewolves treat her as a slave, making her cook there food, and clean there clothes. One werewolf is nice to her, he helps her become more of a family member. Then the clan leader is attacked, and she helps nurse him. She falls for Robert, but it is a forbidden romance, one worse then a Vampire and a Human.

Royalty- PrincessXPeasent, PrincessXPoet, PrincessXPrincess, PrincessXPrince, PrincessXEvil King, PrincessXAnything^^^

Elf- Never done one, not sure how we would go about setting this one up but I'd love to do this one.^^^

Pirate- PirateXMayor/Govenors daughter, Female PirateXMale Pirate, PirateXAnything. ^^^^

Original/OC- <3 Send me or post me your Ideas and We'll see. I do have One idea, It's about a girl who has been locked up for years by her father, finally he dies and she is free, but she meets some strange characters and gets into a lot of mess..

Masquerade- <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Set back in the old days of Poets and inventions, like Edgar Allen Poe times.
Really I'm up for anything, Especially if it's in Ireland. I love Romance. <3 <3 <3

I will do Harry Potter, Repo, Twilight, Loveless, Full-moon Who Sagasite, Vampire Game, rebirth, Rave Masters, Cirque de Freak, Charlie Bones, Through the Valley of mist Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan , Any other movies/books let me know and I'll tell you if I've read it or seen it. Of not I will see if I can read it.

My Guidelines:
Spelling is great in my book, but if you have trouble spelling a word open up Microsoft word or Notepad.

At least a Paragraph I hate One liners unless you are brain blocked, but I will only accept it like once every twenty posts.

If you and I roleplay talk to me outside the Roleplay to sometimes, it makes me feel like not so much a Random Roleplay Whore, I like to add those I RP with, and sometimes I'll stop the Roleplay for a random conversation because I'm odd like that.

If the story seems to be stuck in one place, I will do a time flip either to next week or the next day, I like to keep my stories going.

If you don't post for a day or so, I will remind you by either Pming you or leaving your a message on your profile with the RP link. I hate when RPs die.

I enjoy doing Bios. (NAME, AGE, RACE, SHORT LIFE STORY, PIC, ECT) So even if you don't I will be posting a Bio of my character unless I feel increasingly lazy.

So post   if you want to RP.

LadySheikah

I'm also going threw RP withdraws....maybe we can work something out to help pass the time.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

XxEmberxMistxX

Hmmm....
Sounds good Lol.
Got any idea?

LadySheikah

Oh I got a lot of ideas lol

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=67703.0 <- take a look lol

Werewolves and Vampires are great in my book ((saw they are one of your favorite RPs....if I read the thingy right))
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)