U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for picking on the newbies....

Sybl

Banned for whining. It's my job :D

Mordred

Banned for blocking my view of the moon.. although.. if you move away.. might have to ban you again for moving out of sight. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for banning someone I already banned....don't you know about the "Double Banning" rule?  ;))

Belle33

Banned for banning sexy men - I think there ought to be a rule against that one.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Banned for, despite the defence of my banishment (psst.. just come in through the side door after five minutes).. you mention the 'rules'.. I tossed the rule book in the fire pit.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for tossing my book in the fire. How dare you? :P

Mordred

Banned sending me out in the sun. Phew.. lucky for me I was slathered in SPF 2000.. which despite the scent of coconut (which I can't handle).. kept me at only a light toast.. not a full-on crisp. But still, that doesn't spare you. Out! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for moaning and groaning about the sun all the time. wha wha wha. Banned :P

Mordred

Banned (with a sharp, shocked gasp!).. for not understanding what my people go through, every single day (ok, mostly night.. but still!)! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for being a toothy clingy vampire and insensitive to my needs  ;D

Mordred

Banned, with a bit of outrage, for not being understanding that yes, blue paint, any paint.. when wet.. does tend to cling and attach to all objects. Insensitive! I got needs.. oh you humans with all that blood, not wanting to spare a little drop. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for only wanting a drop. Gee Man, feed yourself  XD

Prefect Mos

Banned for showing off the wrong full moon.

Sybl

Banned for wanting to see my moon :P

Prefect Mos

Banned for thinking thats a rare thing.

Sybl

Banned for not knowing what I really think.

Prefect Mos

banned for thinking im psychic

Anesa

Banned for confusing psychic with psycho!   ;P 

Prefect Mos

Banned for making me a sad panda.

Anesa

lol...

Banned for making me feel bad (yes, it's all about me, me, me!) that I banned you for your confusion and made you feel like a sad freakin' panda!  (Panda's are so cute and cuddly) ;(

Prefect Mos

Banned cause Timmy the Taiser watching..

And does not approve.

Kevben Battleheart

For crimes against the Imperium, the Space Marines, and most importanlty the Emperor, I hereby ban you!

May the Emperor have mercy on your soul.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Sweet Trouble

You are banned for having such a cute avatar.

Mordred

Banned for never.. quite.. unravelling the top of that thing. I may bite with my fangs but I also feast with my eyes.. so for selfish reasons, out the door you must go! :P
*See Pillory*