Mista' King is Searching (M seeking M or F)(Craving: Friends Not So Imaginary)

Started by MistaKing, December 22, 2010, 09:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistaKing

Table of Contents

1. Basics and Introduction

2: Cravings and Pairings

3: Plots

4: Characters

Good afternoon and welcome to my little request board. This board is apt to change very often. For more info on what I do and do not enjoy please take a look at my ons/offs page and my profile.

Dom/sub
While I don't normally classify my characters as such, I have to the best of my ability for those who are wondering. I consider myself a switch meaning either/or.
Genders/Pairings
I can go with about anything. I will normally play a male but can be talked into playing a female. I namely rp M/M or M/F, if talked into playing a female f/f is a possibility. On the context of herms I don't mind playing with them either, just don't have a character for it. For the rest, convince me.
Length
I write between 3-8 paragraphs depending on how inspired I am. There have been times I  have wrote even more thanks to how many ideas were flowing through me. While I do not require the same from my partner I would prefer if it is over three sentences.
I prefer to roleplay on the forums or PM. I can be talked into using email but I prefer to have all my rps in one place.
POV
I write in the third person when it comes to roleplay and as such would prefer it if you did the same.

MistaKing

Cravings and Pairings

Cravings

Crossdressing
Exhibitionism
Femboy
Romance
Public

Would Like to try

Mpreg

Pairings

Bold means the role I'd prefer but can be convinced otherwise. Just ask! ^^

Angel/Demon
Angel/Human
Crime/Crime
Crime/Law
Demon/Human
Demon/Holy Man or Woman
Inmate/Inmate
Inmate/Guard
Model/Musician
Musician/Musician
Musician/Fan
Musician/Manager
Prostitute/Pimp
Prostitute/Caring Citizen
Scientist/Creation
Sibling/Sibling

Fandoms
(Setting Preferred, I am not all that wonderful with Canon Characters.)

Dr. Who
Fallout
Glee
Harry Potter
Trigun

MistaKing

Plots
(These can easily be changed or talked about. Just talk to me! I don't bite. =p)

Friends Not So Imaginary
(Genders of either character can easily be changed. Would prefer being the real one but I can easily play as the 'imaginary' character.)

It had started out as a normal imaginary friend. A young child who spent his time with a friend no one but him could see. He talked to him constantly and played with him often. It was perfectly normal and his friends and family paid no mind to it. That was until he grew older. See around this time was when he began to show signs of schizophrenia. Many things changed, he saw far more figments than his original imaginary friend, yet that same friend stayed a constant. A figure that was always there for him. When he was left an outcast thanks to his strange behavior, when his parents grew more and more worried and protective of him, when he felt there was only one person he could trust that friend was always there. After every bully and shrink he always had someone to talk to.

Then something strange began to happen. The friend began to exhibit strange talents that had not been shown before. From the ability to touch and manipulate items like any other human to occasionally being seen by others who had insulted him for the supposed existence of this figment. It wasn't long before that very same being was no longer just a personality created by a lonely mind. Everything was exactly the same. From their looks and personality to whatever strange additions and abilities he had thought for them. He could finally hug them, finally rest against him. It was a dream come true. Would this the only piece of his imagination that would enter the realm of reality?

The Program
The Pamphlet from the Original Website, for the complete info.

Any who have read the series of stories involving the program at the Naked In School website know what this is about. This can go a number of ways but the basic plot is this. The program was made once sexual diseases became wiped out and the world grew to find nudity to be less taboo. Yet this was namely in the parents. Teenagers still found that they were rather shy about their bodies.

To try and prevent them from seeing nudity and sex as taboo the Program was created. Its rules namely involved the choosing of two students of each year. One male and one female usually to spend the week without a stitch beyond their socks and shoes. That is the basic idea, there was far to much info about it so I instead posted a link to the pamphlet on the story site.

I would love to set up a roleplay with the same idea, we can talk about who we would be but this is one of the rps I don't mind trying a female character. Just remember it has been a while since I rped one.

MistaKing

Characters

Ciel Coffey and Mista' Jangles
Orientation: Bisexual, submissive.
Species: Human
Height: 6'0"
Body type: Slim, Athletic
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Alignment: Neutral Good
Distinguishing Features: wears glasses. Ear, nose and tongue piercings. Music tattoo on stomach and all along his left arm. Purple Les Paul normally on his back.

Ciel Coffey would always lose himself to the beat of the music. It was hard not to get lost when the world around him was in shambles. Since he was a little boy his parents always had their problems, arguing and fighting thanks to his mother's problems. As this went on Ciel just kept focusing on his music. His father gave him a guitar when he became a teen, a guitar he gained a tight relationship with. He had it with him no matter where he went, this was simply a healthy obsession with his passion.

That was until his mother and father divorced. After a long battle in which he stayed namely with his father, his mother took everything. With nothing left his father took his own life, something he walked in on on accident.

Mentally disturbed he gained a bit of a tweaked out personality, yet he never seemed down. His darkness simply being locked away. Something grew with in his mind, Mr. Jangles. His relationship with his guitar grew rather strange. He began talking to it and collaborating with it on songs. He did this openly too, even in school through whispers. People grew worried yet there wasn't much they could do. Once out of school he grew more focused on pursuing his dream to become a rock legend. Him and Mr. Jangles were determined to rule the musical world.

Jaden Mayer (Snugglywugglekins)
Orientation: Not known (Innocent), Submissive.
Species: Once human, now more a mix of a human, stuffed animal and a robot
Height: 6'2"
Body type: Thin, soft and cuddly.
Hair color: White and black, a mix of a doll's hair stitched right into his scalp.
Eye color: Hidden by black buttons stitched over them.
Alignment: Neutral
Distinguishing Features: All mentioned below.

Jaden Mayer was once a 20 year old male with a decent part time job serving out coffee and scones while balancing classes in college. That was before Jaden went missing 3 years ago leading to plastered pictures of his face as well as family and friends worrying as the days pass. They didn't know the true fate of their beloved son and friend.. Jaden was now Snugglywugglekins. A name he wished to rip out his stuffing over. The rich father of a young child had found a perfect way to sooth his bored child's cries for a more interesting toy. In this case a large stuff animal and she wanted it now, at first the father was at a loss as to what to do until it hit him, money does lead to many possibilities. It started with the kidnapping of Jaden Mayer, not for any particular reason minus the fact he had been alone on the man's route that particular day the idea had popped up, to the doctors he went.

Now when given enough money the right doctor would turn their back on any oath for a piece of that fortune when said fortune was enough for even a doctor to feel content retiring off of. This was a risky procedure but it was possible. Organ replaced with stuffing and medical marvels until all the boy could do was live, breath and become the stuffed animal to a girl whose greed would always be satisfied thanks to her corrupt father. Fake cat ears stitched to his scalp to to help the illusion of a stuffed animal with his real ears hidden by his hair now made out of a plush material. While making his skin more cloth like would be difficult it was possible. Using his real skin as a pallet they stitched numerous pieces of cloth until his skin was left completely hidden, leaving his lean shape thanks to this and the stuffing covering his bones and tendons.

To finish the illusion his eyelids were first stitched shut before, using large pits of yarn much like his whiskers, giant buttons were stitched over the and through the eyes leaving him blind but a perfect replica.

Pain was not a problem for Jaden in certain areas, whatever was a problem was taken care of by morphine to the artificial blood stream hidden deep in his stuffing to protect his mind. He could barely get around thank to his constant feeling of emptiness as well as the morphine. His blindness broke any chance to effectively run and soon enough he gave up.

This was where he was named Snugglywugglekins.. He just accepted it, fighting would just make it worse. Soon enough though as with any toy the young girl found something better and he just collected dust sitting in darkness for who knows how long. The father didn't need the waste of space as well as the broken trail the boy's attempts to stumble away caused. Jaden didn't know where he was brought, all he felt was movement.

He was thrown away, tossed next to a dumpster left to mildew and be chewed on by moths and rats. The boy with his face plastered next to hundreds of missing persons claims was now left unrecognizable. A monster of medical science and money now left to either be picked up or rot.

Jingy Watson
Pictures Casual, Crossdressing, Punk
Orientation: Gay. Known to bite that back if a client wants him to or face the wrath of his pimp. Submissive, dominant if the client wants.
Height: 5'9"
Body type: Feminine
Hair color: Naturally Brown, Dyed Pink
Eye color: Pink
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Distinguishing Features: Tongue piercing, heart tattoo on his rear, musical note belly piercing and normally keeps his finger and toe nails painted pink.

Young Jingy Watson was born and raised in the city of Las Vegas. His family included a terribly crooked father, more level headed but equally crooked mother and a brother being taught the ways of the family. With young Jingy though they thought up a better idea for him. As he grew older they began to notice he was far more effeminate then his older brother. Soon enough they started making him get used to more effeminate clothing. Once old enough, they called in a good friend of theirs. This man was one of the many pimps that ran the strip, this one holding a specialty with Femboys. He was a picky one though preferring the ones that could easily be mistaken for a women, much like Jingy had grown to become.

Having no choice, Jingy went with the man to become one of his bois. A portion of his money was sent to his family while he was subjected to the life of a male prostitute. To make things worse his new handler was a cruel man that enjoyed humiliating and degrading the boy whenever he made a mistake. When away from his hard lifestyle Jingy spent a fair amount of time reading and keeping his mind ready for whenever he could escape for a real job.

Plot idea: This can go one of a few ways. Either you can play his cruel handler or, to make a lovely little love story, turn this into a story involving someone that would rather save Jingy from his horrid boss. Another idea is being another one of the harsh man's boy's. This plot is open to discussion of coarse. X3

Kekkon Miles
Pictures: One, Two
Orientation: Bisexual, switch.
Species: Catboy
Height: 5'10"
Body type: Lanky, underweight.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Silver
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Distinguishing Features: Deep bruises from his shackles and collar on his wrists, ankles and neck. Stove top shaped burn on the left side of his face. Whiplashes and numerous bruises along his body.

Many would do anything to free themselves from captivity, from hell. Kekkon was born into this situation. Born into slavery and passed around the market before winding up in the arms of a madman, Orbis. Until he was 19 Kekkon went through the man's strange 'experiments'. If anything these surgical procedures, physical tests and attempts to break him were nothing more than torture. A Orbis, being a man obsessed with knowledge, wanted to know everything about the catboy. To the point Kekkon began to beg to the skies above when left in his room. His only escape was the set of books he was occasionally given by the mad doctor's assistants. These books are where Kekkon gained most of his knowledge leading him to be fairly socially inept.

Soon his prayers were answered. Not by a god nor by a miracle. Sadly Kekkon's prayers were answered by Darkness Incarnate, as it liked to be called. In truth this powerful being was a jumbled mess of lost souls who had fused into what could be only considered as a source of energy. Seeking a body, they answered Kekkon's prayers and gave him the power to escape.   

Problem was Kekkon wasn't entirely normal. Being from a race that secluded themselves to their own area, suburbs and normally kept themselves disguised, Kekkon was at a loss on how to live outside in a human world. Lacking the social skills to properly communicate without accidental offense the boy fell into the homeless world, only being noticed when the dormant powers that infest his mind lash out.

Kekkon became brash, hateful and rather rude thanks to his company and influence namely being the criminals and homeless of the alleys and the Darkness residing in his own mind.

This was no ordinary crazy bum, his madness might just be genuine.

Orbis Erus
Orientation: Will it cause torment? Will it cause a breakthrough in his work? (Or that will be his excuse)
Height: 6'6"
Body type: Lanky, slightly muscular.
Hair color: White
Eye color: Hazel
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Distinguishing Features: Eye patch over left eye. Normally dressed in a fine suit.

Some say monsters are made and not born. Orbis is one of those men that show this is not always true. At first Orbis was a brilliant man dedicated to medicine and curing any that had been hurt. This was when he first got into medicine he was a bright mind eager to help. Then he began to intern, work on cadavers and realize something about the human body. When compared to the other creatures of the world they were weak and so easily taken out. The years after graduating hadn't helped either and his colleges began to grow further worried as he began to talk of 'the perfect body'. It was less the subject manner then how he spoke of it. How if they simply studied the other creatures out there along with the human race, creatures like demons, nekos and the like they could evolve further.

Then, somewhere along the line, he snapped. Utilizing the wealth he had saved during his years as a surgeon Orbis had a house made for himself. It was big enough for him and at first glance held nothing special. That was until they ventured into the basement. A vast lair of a man with connections. It was here he began sneaking in slaves of all types and forcing them into his cruel experiments. He began to test everything in order to gain the research he wanted. This cruel man had even brought in numerous associates and people he had corrupted with his cause.

Humans, Nekos, Werewolves.. Nothing was safe from his grasp. His connections grew with time and as they did he gained more locations and better means of keeping his subjects contained. At some point his treatment of his subjects grew less about his experiments and more for his own pleasure. The once kind surgeon had become a sadistic madman torturing any who were locked behind his cages. Those left in his own personal basement got the worst of it for it was where he wouldn't be questioned by his fellow doctors and scientists.

Few know what he plans to do once he finds the capabilities to make the perfect body or if he would ever complete his research. With people going missing across the country as his cause grew this was now an epidemic hidden in the shadows. The humans were safe of coarse, it was everyone else that had to worry now.

Valiant King
Pictures: One, Two
Orientation: Bisexual, Switch namely Dominate. If submissive, a pushy one.
Height: 5'6"
Body type: Feminine, lithe and toned.
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Green naturally, normally wearing purple contacts.
Alignment: Normally a Villain or at least a criminal. Lawful Evil.
Distinguishing Features: Lip, tongue, belly and numerous ear piercings. Knife wound in stomach, bullet wound in shoulder.

When enough is put on someone's shoulders and they simply push back the emotions this causes it only takes one more push before their mind finally snaps. One poor girl learned this with disastrous results. Val had always been a rather effeminate looking boy in both physique and in style. This of coarse lead cold-hearted children to make his childhood a nightmare. Yet he never let it get to him, all that rage and grief was pushed into the pit of his stomach to stew as he went on with his life the best he could. He was growing impatient with their relentless assault until finally a young girl stepped in to help him. This soon lead to a relationship through their high school years. In their senior year the girl made a poor choice, as many high school students do. She decided to play around behind Val's back with someone a bit more manly in shape, for Val didn't hold the stereotypical flamboyant behavior many assumed he had. Yet it seemed she wanted more beef on her man.

Yet a lie could only go for so long. As they moved on to college they were found out, Val walked in on the two while they were in the girl's dorm. Now unlike many young adults he did not instantly snap. No, all he gave was a dark smile as he slipped away unnoticed leaving them none the wiser of his revelation. That was until the girl got a call to meet her sullied boyfriend by their favorite spot at the lake. What she found was the boy's revenge. The girl's fling was wrapped up in chains and quite obviously no more. The girl was obviously horrified as Val tried desperately to both show her the error of her ways before attempting to bring her back to his side. One should never deny someone who obviously had lost it what they want, for the three of them disappeared from the city they had once lived in.

Val had simply moved rather far from his hometown to escape which went over well. Yet he had yet to recover. While he still searched for the love he had stolen from him, he wasn't exactly picky. Known to stalk or force someone into what he wants through violence or charm he has become a twisted mad man.

Val fled to America with a man whom he sold his life to, Stan a arms dealer. He was taught everything the man knew. Using his intelligence, charisma and the reputation that soon was being whispered through the alleys he rose to the top of the arms race as the years passed. He spent his time refining his craft. A King Armament gun was the one any criminal wanted to carry. Especially since the man putting them out knew how to properly outwit the police, hiding behind his effeminate appearance and pretending to simply be a high class citizen instead of a white collar criminal.

Dodge

I wouldn't mind playing a customer who falls in love with Jingy. If it's not taken, shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

MistaKing

PaleEnchantress

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

MistaKing

Black Orchid

Oh, my goodness, I love you're imaginary friend plot; which character goes to that? Or is there one? I'll play male or female for that one; I just have to, it's so unique and crazy!
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

MistaKing

Glorious! Well when I first made this I used Kekkon as the imaginary friend. It was another's pairing that I thought up this little plot for. It was by far the best and longest rp I have ever done, going on for like a year or two with continuous posts. :D

If I play was the one imagining the character I will likely use either Ciel, Jingy or make a new character entirely. I stand by kekkon as the imaginary one. xD Gender is up to you!

Black Orchid

Great, I would love to be the imaginary friend. Let us discuss more through PM; you've hooked me ;).
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

MistaKing