News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BladeDancer

You're having way too much fun tonight, aren't you? ;)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

BladeDancer

Insanityenviesme

I had a feeling you'd say that. Are you this bold in all your endeavors?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

BladeDancer

Not normally. You just caught me on a good night.

Insanityenviesme

Only good? I thought together we could turn this into into something legend- wait for it- dary!
Moments of Sanity

BladeDancer

Insanityenviesme

One forsakes the needless quest for verbally generated entertainment and delve into non verbal delights ;)
Moments of Sanity

BladeDancer

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

BladeDancer

Insanityenviesme

The first one.. there is something absolutely devilishly angelic about the inception of a tease!
Moments of Sanity

BladeDancer

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

Insanity, I need some insanity in my life. I think I need you. Could you come over and shake things up a bit for me. I would be ever so grateful
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

Oh, darling.. You're the tiny bit of sanity thats keeping this wonderful realm in balance! I cant possibly destroy that... unless you're wearing that delightful bikini..
Moments of Sanity

Kazuume

Give the chick a rest already, she's gotta be hurting.  :P
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Kazuume

And if I do oh dearest Nitty, will it only be a moments pleasure or....hours?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Insanityenviesme

Neither -presses closer and whispers- It'll be several days' worth of pleasure, darling
Moments of Sanity

BladeDancer

You have such a way with words, it's absolutely irresistable.

Autumn52

Interesting you speak of words, I think words can create ripples in time and reach out and touch. You are going to experience such a ripple beautiful.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Daelen

You are going to burn out here on the beach... here, lie down and let me put some sunscreen on you.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Autumn52

Oh thank you so much Daelen. That is very kind. How bout I put some sunscreen on you too?

Insanityenviesme

How can you go to the beach without me, Xan?! Specially after you promised we'd do stuff in the water just last night!!
Moments of Sanity