Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeekFury

Wish granted, every fish on the planet is dropped on you. Thats alot of fish.

I wish was Citizen Kane

the taken

Wish Granted!  You now have a Wii. However it is broken. Like X-Box 360.

I wish for an economic left turn!

Merry Gentry

granted - but everything is on the right and you can't get to it

I wish for a bigger place to live
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Prefect Mos

Granted, as it turns out youve been in the wrong place, at the wrong time during a series of serial murders over the past years, many children were murdered, you would have been absolved when the killer acted again, but he died in a car accident , the prosecutor notices that you were around too many times and goes after you. The horror of the murders causes the jury to convict based purely on the circumstantial evidence and you are moved into a high security prission, and thrown into the general population. The other inmates, many of witch had children of there own make you the target of there self loathing, ashamed to be in the same place for you, unfortunately you avoid the death penalty do to the shakyness of the case, but it is essentially case closed.. you live there for the next forty years eventually surcumming to super aids. but you have to admit, the prison is bigger than your old place. 

I want a nice good fresh pint of ben and jerrys Americone Dream.

the taken

Wish Granted! You receive it via discount post, ten years late. It's at room temperature, judging from the discolouration on it, it's been like that for a while.

I wish to be the owner of a five star taco restaurant.

GeekFury

Wish granted, but your prices are to high for it to work out and you're out of buisness in a week.

I wish I wa a mad scientist!

TheLovelyMaid

Wish Granted! But thanks to your less-than-genius minion, Igor, your lab burns to the ground within hours.

I wish I had a chateau in the south of France!

Lucius Cornelius

wish granted
but back in time in 1939

wish i know to fly a plane.

GeekFury

Wish granted, but you fly into the volcanic ash cloud and crash.

I wish was a super hero.

TheLovelyMaid

Wish Granted, but your own city turns against you after some photos are taken of you at a party. O.o

I wish I could be invisible!

the taken

Wish Granted! Everyone ignores you.

I wish for fruit from the tree of life.

GeekFury

Granted but it's gone off and you die from food poisoning.

I wish more money.

the taken

Wish Granted. Fifteen pennies falls from the sky into your pocket. The make a lovely jingly sound.

I wish that if I had 5 dollars, and Chuck Norris had 5 dollars, I would have more money than him.

GeekFury

Wish granted, but Chuck Norris finds out and round house kicks you to the moon.

I wish I had a suit of Iron Mans armor!

Lucius Cornelius

wish granted

oh you have to fight magneto... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip bye bye armor.

wish to have loooong holidays

the taken

Wish Granted. You are now on a desert island. There's a scout's survival guide book at your feet and a survival knife nearby.

I wish for a magical talking pizza.

TheLovelyMaid

Wish Granted! But the pizza sounds like Fran Drescher.

I wish I had the new Audi Quattro.

Hemingway

Wish granted. Welcome to the ranks of self-important drivers who think having an expensive car outweighs their complete lack of driving ability and respect for others in traffic, and the law. Congratulations.

I wish I was a talented genius, a la Leonardo da Vinci.

the taken

Wish Granted. Your art pieces are soon world renown, and your create several interesting inventions. Then you try to invent the jet pack, and it explodes in your face, killing you instantly.

I wish I had a barrel of bananas.

Prefect Mos

Granted, you now have a barrel full of Asians that act white... and the police hot on your trail.

I wish i had a Sexy, willing, ggg, submissive maid.

Love And Submission

Wish Granted. Too bad the maid looks like richard simmons.

I wish I was a captain in star fleet.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Drivestort

Wish granted. You are the captain of the SS Kobayashi Maru on that fateful day in 2245. Good luck cap'm.

I wish that I had internet access with my brain.

Prefect Mos

Wish granted.. but you accidentally download a virus witch replaces your visual cortex with two girls one cup.. and your audible processes suck on the Badger song.

I wish I was born a pretty girl.

the taken

Wish Granted!

What? You thought this would be a good wish? Don't need to mess this one up. Have nice life. Lol.

I wish the Jehovah's Witnesses would stop pestering the people on my street. The old lady three doors down keep calling me to vent some steam whenever they show up.

GeekFury

Granted! Ever hour of every day till you die.

I wish to be able to stop time