Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Yes.Have you ever walked in on your neighbor watching a dirty movie?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Given someone a huge tip at a restaurant or somewhere else because you felt bad for them?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Not Guilty. Have you ever wanted to go to space?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Guilty. I always wanted to go to pluto, because I thought it was purple. I am not sure where I got the idea that it was purple when I was younger, but I still like to think it is purple and that it is a planet.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Gotten physically injured on purpose by someone else?
Mistreated

Despairs

Not guilty. Do you role-play?

Mnemosyne

Guilty? Online at least? I don't think I've ever done it offline. Unless behaving like a cat... or just general acting counts?

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Wanted to be a true gentleman/lady?
Mistreated

Despairs

I meant online, my apologizes for not clarifying. Once in my bloody life. Being a gentlemen can only get you so far in life. The world is full of savages. Wished to be dominated by the same or opposite sex.

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Of both the same and opposite sex. Sometimes I do like the idea of fighting for power once in a while, but in the end I usually submit. Of course it takes a very specific type of male or female for me to want to submit?

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Eaten something of someone else's without permission?
Mistreated

Despairs

Guilty. Luckily for me I wasn't sent flying out the window, because they were really mad. Ever wanted to indulge in a twisted fantasy through role-playing online or in real life?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Many, many times over. It's hard to find just the right partner to do the job online and offline... it can be really dangerous.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Wished you did not have so many dark desires?
Mistreated

Rubicon

Sometimes, but sometimes that wish comes true, and the alternative is worse.

Guilty or not guilty: sat on a stranger's lap?

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure or temptation to.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Wanted someone else to be your knight in shining armor to come to your defense whenever you were too afraid to defend yourself?
Mistreated

Undine

Quite guilty.  A thousand times over, guilty-as-charged.  But that white knight doesn't exist - never has, never will.  So I learned to fight for myself.

Guilty or not guilty:  You find people who endlessly complain of the same hurt again and again, but do nothing to fix it or stop it from happening, to be tedious and, occasionally, contemptible.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Oh I would love to help them, and I definitely do my best but there is only so much I can do for them.  Breaks my heart.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Tried to run away from a problem and avoid having to deal with all together?
Mistreated

AmberStarfire

Somewhat guilty. It's why I'm a 'fix it' person and not always that good a listener. However, sometimes it's not in a person's control to pull themselves out of it at a given time. Having been depressed, I avoid repeated negativity as well because it's easy for my mood to be brought down as it is, and I try hard to not let that happen, but I try to be helpful too. Not judgmental, but it can be frustrating when you see people in a cycle of the same thing happening over and over, and they're not trying to pull themselves out of it.

Sometimes.

Passing it on.

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Once you start running, it can be hard to stop. Pressing restart over and over can leave you with a lot of regrets without any real closure. It is a sad thing to take a nearly complete painting, then scratch all the paint away because you're not happy with one little mistake...

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Been so perfectionist you can't see the beauty in what you do no matter how hard you try?
Mistreated

Belle33

No Guilty.

Made a mistake but failed to apologize to the injured party?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Csharynn

Not guilty.

Have you ever been the one to want to get the last word in during an argument?

Despairs

Guilty. You wished you could clock that imbecile in the face.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. I wish to do much worse to people I think are imbeciles that other people might think are worthy of just a good smack.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Been out in the rain just to enjoy the feeling that comes when your clothes cling to your body?
Mistreated

Csharynn

Not guilty. I would catch a cold probably.

The next person has destroyed something important to them in a fit of rage.

Mnemosyne

Yes and no? It was more sadness than perhaps full on anger sort of rage? I am Guilty of destroying things though, definitely.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Thrown someone a surprise party and successfully surprised them?
Mistreated

Despairs

Never in my life. Not guilty.

Secretly wished you could have someone's boyfriend or girlfriend.

Csharynn

Not guilty. I have my own. Three years tomorrow

Next person is guilty of obsessing over someone or something.

Mnemosyne

Guilty. I'm obsessing over how worried I am that I've done something wrong that is making someone no longer want to respond to me. Oh how I do appreciate when someone reassures me that everything is okay.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Panicked over something trivial?
Mistreated