Chalice of Dracula

Started by RubySlippers, February 08, 2007, 11:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

A game of vampires as envisioned by Hammer Studios but X-Rated. The plot will have the legendary Chalice of Dracula fall into the hands of an ambitious busty vampiress and her vampire blood-cult.  If filled with the blood of six virgin maidens and drunk it will grant the drinker the Power of Powers. That is not spelled out but sounds bad.

Now we need a sexy vampiress of sexy proportions and high age.

We need a dashing expert in the paranatural horrors that finally almost got the dreaded Chalice and now is on its trail before a vampire can do the satanic rituals to unleash its power.

We need ,er, extras and other characters to fit the whole thing. Cultists and minor vampires and townsfolk and assistants to the expert.

Rules will be RISUS and have fun with the cliche's. Players may run more than one non-main character if they want to handle all the good extras. EXTRAS get 6 Dice for Cliche's, the vampiress and expert each 12. No hooks or tale required its not a high role-playing event. Only the main vampire can make other vampires. All the normal weaknesses apply but the main vampire is tougher like crosses are not as effective and she can tolerate sunlight better as in won't go POOF right away. lol

Anyone interested?

Yes its not a serious game I want all the schtich the busty vampiress hissing her cleavage almost barely held in as she sinks in her fangs to the neck of some unfortunate busty maiden. Yes and all the rest.  ;D

RubySlippers

Have one interested player still need more. Players for a minimum...

Vampire Villianess

Intrepid Expert

Extras- BAD SIDE

Extras- GOOD SIDE

So need four.

Jeramiahh

I've read through the RISUS thing once or twice, but never had a chance to use it, so I'd love to give it a shot. I'd prefer to play either the Hero, or the bad guy extras, if you'll have me.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Mindhazingsquid

I don't know Risus at all but I'm interested.

ChrissaM

How much do I need to know about RISUS to play one of those unfortunate busty virgins?   ;D
Ons and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8762.new#new
I'm open to literally just about anything.  Ons and Offs is just general info.  Ask me if you've got an idea!  I don't bite people who ask!  Unless they want to be bitten...

RubySlippers

Pull an ENGLISH version of the rules at the bottom of the page.

www222.pair.com/sjohn/risus.htm

ChrissaM

Hmm, I don't know, that looks too hard...   :P  No, I'm kidding!

So, pretty much, just have the char be a Busty Virgin, and divide six dice between two or three cliches?  I can do that.  Or do you want people to play more than just a single Virgin?
I'm open to literally just about anything.  Ons and Offs is just general info.  Ask me if you've got an idea!  I don't bite people who ask!  Unless they want to be bitten...

RubySlippers

Well they are generally going to die beautifully so yes more than one. I would recommend two cliches' with 3 dice each. Right now EXTRAS players shoud run all the good or all the bad ones. So you might also want to run the walk-on ones many are not going to die. I'll run a few if I have to. And some could fight but one cliche's should be well a sexy buxom virgin destined for a horrible end sort of thing. But one could have a cliche' that can fight with like a really awesom cook that is mean with kitchen objects. lol

I figure they could handle a minion decently its the BIG VILLIAN that is going to be a problem.  ;)

By the way I play the virgin as not having sex with men part of the ritual is that each maiden must share ecstacy with another yet not know a man. The vampiress gets around that problem.  ;D

ChrissaM

Ok, so just tell me how many you want me to play, and I throw some "sheets" at ya.  If you want.

Oh, and by the way, I don't count "death by vampiress" as a horrible end, necessarily!   :D

HairyHeretic

You may find this useful for the game.  ;D

Cultism 101

How To Be A Cultist:

Recently, the Society For Evil Overlords has noticed a regrettable decline in the availability and quality of fanatical henchmen, evil priests, and willing sacrificial victims. We wish to correct this growing problem by submitting the following general guidelines for Cultists.

1.  Pick one faith and stay with it.  Dilettantism is the mark of the amateur.

2.  Avoid needless embarrassment.  Practice the correct pronunciation of your deity's name in the privacy of your own room before chanting it in public.  Flash cards are often helpful.

3.  Never invoke anything bigger than your head.

4.  Avoid all cabalistic jewelry over ten pounds in weight -- it attracts unwelcome attention from tourists, policemen, various supernatural creatures, and can be downright dangerous during thunderstorms.

5.  Citronella candles may not be used in rituals.  I cannot stress this enough.  Pastel-colored candles in the shape of cute animals are like beacons to the Powers of Darkness.

6.  Always keep your kit with you: candles, chalk, incense, silver knife, Thuggee cord, service revolver, garlic, Yellow Sign, cabfare, condoms, and change.

7.  NEVER be the cultist that goes to rough up the hero(es). Ransacking hotel rooms is probably safe, but going 'round to beat up the good guys is a sure route to the bottom of the Thames.

8.  When the Black Mass goes awry, stay away from the Evil Priest. Enraged demons always go for the pompous.

9.  Don't gloat.

10. If you can't resist gloating, don't reveal your plans.

11. If you do gloat and reveal your plans, don't leave the hero(es) to die slowly. They don't.

12. If you gloat, reveal your plans, and leave the hero(es) to die slowly, don't have the audacity to look surprised when they turn up at the last moment to foil your evil plot.

13. The hero (or heroes) will always show up at the last possible moment to foil your plans.  With this in mind, start half an hour early -- they hate that.

14. Plan ahead by selecting ceremonial robes that are easy to run in while still affording ample concealment.

15. Never screw anything whose genetic structure you are not absolutely comfortable with.

16. Never admit to screwing anything whose genetic structure you are not absolutely comfortable with.

17. When a religious artifact begins emitting light, CLOSE YOUR EYES. Thousands of cultists could be saved every year if they'd just remember this simple safety tip.

18. When mutilating cattle, avoid the ones with testicles.

19. During ritual sacrificing, taking bits home for later is now generally considered "bad form."

20. Blood tests are now required for all sacrificial victims before the ritual.  The effects of HIV+ offerings on the average malefic deity have never been witnessed by anyone living, or even intact.

21. Contrary to historical belief, drugs and invocations do not mix. When the shit comes down, it is vitally necessary to be able to discern between the gibbering monstrosity to throw the holy water on and the gibbering monstrosity that will fade away after a few hours, some B-complex, and a good hot bath.

22. Never play strip Tarot.

23. Piety and belief are powerful things, and few forces in nature can stand against one who is true to his faith, his God, and his own soul. However, it is also true that the Gods tend to side with the heaviest artillery, so be prepared to change sides at the drop of a hat.

24. For those situations where a fresh, living sacrifice is just not feasible (or even possible), the lower ranks of demons can be fooled by microwaving a previously-frozen chunk of ex-victim and cleverly jiggling it.  However, a mock victim sculpted from Spam(tm) is right out.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

RubySlippers

You forgot two...

24. Practice your evil cackle and emeanor to keep up appearances.

25. When the Inquisitors ask you to confess do it, grovel then snitch on the other evil cultists to save your ass. Then make a good living going after other cultists for the new cult with said bigger artillery.

CaptainErotica

This sounds fun. What types of characters are you still looking for?

RubySlippers

Well one player wants to one one group of mnir character good or bad she hasn't decided.

So need the vampiress main villian, the intrepid expert in the paranatural and extras (played by one person for the side the player doesn't choose- expect those to die alot in some cases.  ;D

Spookie Monster

Just wanted to wish you guys good luck with regards to the game.  I'm a huge Hammer fan and I've had more than one crush on the babes within the films themselves.  Have a great time, and please know that I'll be lurking! :)

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

ChrissaM

Well, I'm willing to play a couple of the virgins (don't want to take all the fun from somebody else!), and if I'm the player you're referring to, Ruby, I'd be willing to play the bad minor characters.  Just let me know what types you want.  Like, demonic or vampiric, thrope, etc.

Aelroth

Why don't you leap aboard instead of lurking, Spel? ;)
My Ons and Offs; if you see anything you like, give me a PM.

RubySlippers

Ok Aelroth gets to play the Good Minor Characters (she signed up first).

Ok ChrissaM the Bad Minor Characters. As for types strange human cultists, werewolves (must look like the old wolfman though the budget for makeup is low, vampire minions. I'm going to split them to MAJOR extras they get six dice and MINOR extras they get three dice.  So the GOOD SIDE gets three major ones and several minor ones (can include saucy busty virgin females) and the BAD SIDE three major bad extras and three minor extras. The good side extras cannot all fight though. Have to be fair.

We now need the:

Vampiress (must bath in virgin female blood and be at least bisexual)

Intrepid Supernatural Expert

RubySlippers

We have an expert and a player for the minor characters on both sides now we need the main villian the Hot and Powerful Vampiress. Then the horror and eroticism can begin with hissing busty fang baring vampiresses and vampires, wolf men and diabolic expendable mortal cultists.

Now the plot is simple the Vampiress has to assemble the Chalice and fragments of certain knowledge from places around London and the UK, do a ritual and summon forth the Ultimate Power of Shadow whatever that is. She thinks its the power of Dracula to infuse adding to hers making her queen of the vampires but that what her sources tell her.

The good guys have to stop her, I won't say what she needs other than the Chalice of Dracula which she will get in the opening scene but that is why you have an expert. He also must figure out the secret of the Chalice and stop the unltimate horror from happening. While bedding hot women and looking older bust dashing. I would like one major good character extra that is a special victim that must be seduced and used as the vessel for the ancient power after having so many orgasms she can't move at the hands of no male man or beast. lol

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Aelroth on February 10, 2007, 03:21:30 PMWhy don't you leap aboard instead of lurking, Spel? ;)

Ah, thanks very much for the suggestion, dude - very cool of you.  :)  I'm going to have to decline, though, for two reasons:

• For better or for worse, I've been rather busy recently; as a result, I've rarely been able to find two days in a row on which I can post (yesterday and today notwithstanding).  I'd end up going two or three days between posts, and I know that that's a long time in the world of gaming.  I can, however, read a thread in just a few minutes, so...

• I tend to prefer to play... er... rougher types and tend to shy away from erotic types, if that makes sense.  (Not that I have any personal problem with eroticism; it just isn't my bag.)  And although I understand that rape / sexual menace aren't unknown or even rare in Hammer films (The Phantom of the Opera, The Curse of the Werewolf, The Horror of Frankenstein, Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed, whatever), I do get the impression that this particular game is going to involve more eroticism than ravishment; I'm cool with that.  Perhaps in the sequel? ;)

That said, thanks again for the suggestion.  Whenever I'm encouraged to get into a game I'm flattered indeed!  Best of luck to you all! :)

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~