News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I want a pretty signature

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, January 02, 2015, 09:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

I noticed some of the members here, have pictures in their signature. Specifically, I'd like to have images for my O/O, A/A and my request thread. I was wondering how I can put an image in my signature (non moving).

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Oreo

Do you have pictures picked out? Step one is to load them to the Wiki. Then link them to your thread in the same fashion as your rainbow writer picture is coded.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

DemonessOfDeathValley

No I hadn't picked them out yet. Let me see if I can do this.

Oreo

If you have any trouble feel free to PM me. : )

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Verasaille

I want to do this as well! How do you do it? I mean is it something you do in code? I am not that good at coding. I am a noobie.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

DemonessOfDeathValley

So was I. How do you want it to look?

Verasaille

I already have a couple of pics I want to use. I just don't know how big they can be or how to fit them in with a link.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Inkidu

Mine is 160x70 pixels I think, and I think they fit pretty good, but you can probably go to 100 without it initiating a scroll.

EDIT: [url=Link to the thread/post here][img]Image code here[/img][/url]
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

DemonessOfDeathValley

And any caption you want to put in, like in mine that says ~Approximate response time 3-6 days +~ You wanna put at the end.

Verasaille

it's not working for the image I want to use. I can't find the image I wanted in the right size. And when I resize it I don't have a url to use, it is in my document files.

I am such a noob at this!

Blythe

Quote from: Verasaille on January 07, 2015, 08:49:07 PM
it's not working for the image I want to use. I can't find the image I wanted in the right size. And when I resize it I don't have a url to use, it is in my document files.

I am such a noob at this!

Did you upload it to the website wiki? Signature images need to be loaded to the wiki before they will display anyway.

If you can PM me a link for the full-size image you want, I can re-size and upload it to the wiki for you, if you like! :-)

Edit: Awesome, I see it in your signature.  ;D  Let me know if you need it a little smaller. ^^

AmberStarfire

These two tutorials on creating signatures have a lot of good info:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75168.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=115212.0

Usually what you do to create a signature banner (like the one I have) with different links on it is you split one image into multiple images and put them side by side with each one linking to the page you want.

Verasaille

I think I got it. Tried to simplify into all one link anyway. Maybe it will help. Also got me a new Avatar!

Oniya

Quote from: Verasaille on January 07, 2015, 11:07:31 PM
I think I got it. Tried to simplify into all one link anyway. Maybe it will help. Also got me a new Avatar!

Love it!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17