Delvers Company: Origins (PbtA System, Dungeon World, Sexy Adventures! Last Day!)

Started by Nastara, March 04, 2024, 03:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorvoe551

Ooh! Leona seems fun. Especially since Sora will switch depending on whether she can beat someone or not.

c0i9z

Adventurer Info

Name: Arveena
Race/Class: Ratfolt / Gunslinger
Interested In: Fun, sexy Dungeon World shenanigans, exhibitionism, maybe shock at her bold, near-nakedness.
Brief Description: Arveena comes from a faraway clan of ratfolk. Feeling stifled by societies expectations on proper behaviour for a woman and how much clothes one should wear, she's taken on a life of adventuring, making good use of a weapon of her own design.

Arveena is a ratfolf woman with grey fur, white hair, piercing red eyes and ample proportions. She wears exceedingly little, usually no more than a light cloak, a loincloth and small patches of fabric to hide her nipples. Everywhere she goes, she carries her weapon, a strange, long metal tube attacked to a piece of wood, which glows green with eldritch carvings.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: I've played in multiple games of Dungeon World and have even tried GMing one once.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: At least daily.

Additional: Gunslinger as image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1133829233723047956/1214396924023672832/Gunslinger-full.png?ex=65f8f645&is=65e68145&hm=2be28bf138b9af31c8b64658f5825016976fb15cd5a09a8cf803f85fb0340152&;

Nastara

Amazing! Leona and Arveena both look great! 

Extremely freaking blessed with all these awesome players and characters showing up so quickly 😭
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 04, 2024, 08:26:32 PMOoh! Leona seems fun. Especially since Sora will switch depending on whether she can beat someone or not.

"Sweet! I always love a fight with beautiful women!"

Yep I got her down.

Quote from: Nastara on March 04, 2024, 08:41:02 PM
Amazing! Leona and Arveena both look great!

Extremely freaking blessed with all these awesome players and characters showing up so quickly 😭

Thanks. Glad to be trying out for another of your games Nastara. 

Nastara

I'm feeling really good about this! I think it's gonna be a fantastic time! 

In terms of timing, I'm gonna see how the next couple of days go. I always like to give time for people to check the board but if things slow down quickly then we will kick off sooner! 

I know at least two people are working concepts, so there'll be plenty of warning before we hit recruitment end! 

Avernale

I was looking at Apocalypse World's Battlebabe playbook and saw the ability that gives an armor bonus to fighting naked, and now I'm kicking around this old idea I had of a nude, pony-playing monk who fights with her legs because her arms are bound behind her back. Typically, this idea would a mount for, like, a halfling or something, but horses can be used for other things...

Nastara

The Battlebabe is SUCH a good playbook. There's definitely a way to integrate the naked fighting move from her! Honestly, I've played enough Dungeon World and thrown enough mechanics at the wall that I now mostly trust pretty much any PbtA to more or less slot in, hahaha!

Now I'm picturing people taking advances from Pasión de las Pasiones. 

Hexed

Adventurer Info
Name: Setlut
Race/Class: Human/ Spellcaster of some sort
Interested In: Humanoid/beast/ooze/monster are fine outside of the undead and insectile/worms. So long as extreme pain, maiming, or bathroom play are involved willing to try things at least once. Non-con, seduction, mind-control, bondage, temporary transformation, exhibitionism, gangbangs, and others are enjoyed.
Brief Description:
A pale woman of middling height and thick curves with breasts large enough to suffocate one within. Her short cut blonde curls are usually hidden by a large hat and while her outfit is flowing there is very little actual covering to it. With stories as to why ranging from she used to be a dancer and isn't used to more all the way to a horrid curse that strikes her should she cover too much pale flesh. She can be a  bit of a tease at times and at other times a tad absent minded as her attention is fully gained.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: Have played several DW games. Still lacking in lore but picking things up.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Attempt daily but depending on life it can drop to once or twice a week.

Looking a tad heavy on the casters being offered.  Just shows how fun magic is I guess. :D

Nastara

Setlut looks lovely! Thank you!

We can always fiddle around with playbooks to make things work well, as long as you don't have three of The Wizard you're usually pretty good!

And if we end up spell-heavy I can always make challenges that play to that strength!

Actually, taking another look, it looks like currently we have apps for:
-melee with magic
-ranged combat
-magic related to physicality (if I'm picking up what Leona's vibe is!)
-wizard
-spellcaster

So while there's definitely a lot of magic, it's pretty varied in terms of it's uses!

Sorvoe551

Sora can become Vergil from Devil May Cry almost immediately. And she’s going to. This is gonna be great.

(She might also be just as prone to mind control, too…)

Laughing Hyena

Leona is indeed that but if you want you can think of her as a battle mage. 

Magic with physicality is a good way to sum it up.

Hexed

Lack of massive armored frontlines just means midbattle grapple is more effective.

Sora has a blade that cuts anything. :)
Having peeked the class looks neat. Mind control though... did I miss an advanced move?

Muscle wizard casts fist?

Nastara

The Tower looks like a super cool Mage specialty! I've never seen one of those actually! Definitely could see it going a lot of ways.

I dunno, looking around there's some pretty massive front lines on these adventurers! Not super armored, but that just makes them easier to get to! ;) 

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Hexed on March 05, 2024, 09:03:42 AMLack of massive armored frontlines just means midbattle grapple is more effective.

Sora has a blade that cuts anything. :)
Having peeked the class looks neat. Mind control though... did I miss an advanced move?

Muscle wizard casts fist?

She could probably use the old Ironskin spell for extra tanking. But yes short stack mage casts fists. And for lewd stuff... well I'm working on that. Was thinking she can use her magic for binding or extra equipment.

Nastara

And, of course, Leona can also by the mechanics do spells that aren't explicitly the spell focus! The only thing she can't do is magic for fleeing or escaping, and magic for her own gain! 

Laughing Hyena

Does buffing magic count? I figure that she cannot get favors or gold with her magic for herself (obviously) but hopefully combat buffs like iron skin don't count on that limitation.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Hexed on March 05, 2024, 09:03:42 AMSora has a blade that cuts anything. :)
Lol, no. I was making a joke about how DMC Vergil immediately got mind controlled when he challenged Mundus, plus the fact that basically everyone has listed mind control as a kink.

Though I think there’s an advance that lets her resist that in Arcane Duelist, but where’s the fun in that?

untestedwaters2

Adventurer Info

Name: Valenya
Race/Class: Elf/ Ranger or Thief
Interested In: intimacy, age differences, monsters (no beastiality though), multiple partners, male and female partners, light bondage is okay, submissive, maybe some corruption, creampie
Brief Description: a youthful, athletic elf girl born far from major cities in a community of forest elves. Wanting to experience adventure and the outside world, she left her home and started traveling the land in search of exactly that. Friendly and trusting, she’s usually easy to get along with, but can be a little reckless
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I’m very familiar with D&D. At least the game system, not really the lore. Not familiar at all with DW
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: My schedule changes week to week, but I can probably post between 2-5 times a week, maybe more sometimes.
New here and PM friendly!

Nastara

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 05, 2024, 09:38:37 AMDoes buffing magic count? I figure that she cannot get favors or gold with her magic for herself (obviously) but hopefully combat buffs like iron skin don't count on that limitation.
That was totally my understanding! You can definitely buff yourself and others. I think maybe there could be a line where intention matters a bit; it's like "I buff myself and then steal everything from that merchant who didn't do anything wrong" where it crosses over to being prohibited? But also, these are ALL meant to be in discussion with the players, if you don't think that wouldn't be a prohibited action then let me know!

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 05, 2024, 09:42:20 AMLol, no. I was making a joke about how DMC Vergil immediately got mind controlled when he challenged Mundus, plus the fact that basically everyone has listed mind control as a kink.

Though I think there’s an advance that lets her resist that in Arcane Duelist, but where’s the fun in that?
I was noticing how popular mind control was as well! 

Quote from: untestedwaters2 on March 05, 2024, 10:01:05 AMAdventurer Info

Name: Valenya
Race/Class: Elf/ Ranger or Thief
Interested In: intimacy, age differences, monsters (no beastiality though), multiple partners, male and female partners, light bondage is okay, submissive, maybe some corruption, creampie
Brief Description: a youthful, athletic elf girl born far from major cities in a community of forest elves. Wanting to experience adventure and the outside world, she left her home and started traveling the land in search of exactly that. Friendly and trusting, she’s usually easy to get along with, but can be a little reckless
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I’m very familiar with D&D. At least the game system, not really the lore. Not familiar at all with DW
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: My schedule changes week to week, but I can probably post between 2-5 times a week, maybe more sometimes.

Lovely! Thank you for submitting, Valenya looks lovely, and welcome to Elliquiy! :D 

Laughing Hyena

Technically I listed it as neither an on or off.

But to edit for clarity, I do not mind the hypnosis kink where it's half on half off. But where it's full doll where there no input on my end, then I'd have to say no.

Heck I do not mind being the one doing the hypnosis either.

Nastara

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 05, 2024, 10:27:34 AMTechnically I listed it as neither an on or off.

Totally! I'll do a more in-depth Kinks Analysis when it's Make the Group time, I just picked up the same vibe!

No matter what, there also won't be any one kink that fully dominates (heh, get it?) the game unless that's something we decided as a table was like our ENTIRE thing. 

untestedwaters2

Quote from: Nastara on March 05, 2024, 10:24:29 AMThat was totally my understanding! You can definitely buff yourself and others. I think maybe there could be a line where intention matters a bit; it's like "I buff myself and then steal everything from that merchant who didn't do anything wrong" where it crosses over to being prohibited? But also, these are ALL meant to be in discussion with the players, if you don't think that wouldn't be a prohibited action then let me know!
I was noticing how popular mind control was as well!
Lovely! Thank you for submitting, Valenya looks lovely, and welcome to Elliquiy! :D
Thank you!!
New here and PM friendly!

Nastara

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 05, 2024, 10:27:34 AMTechnically I listed it as neither an on or off.

But to edit for clarity, I do not mind the hypnosis kink where it's half on half off. But where it's full doll where there no input on my end, then I'd have to say no.

Heck I do not mind being the one doing the hypnosis either.
And definitely an awesome clarification to get! Thank you! :)

My greatest goal always is to keep the game as fun and sexy as possible for everyone involved, so I always appreciate people letting me know where their kinks end, what works and doesn't work for them, etc! I keep a spreadsheet even to help me make sure I'm hitting people's guns while avoiding their yucks! 

pdragon

Adventurer Info
Name: Hilda Barearms
Race/Class: Human Fighter
Interested In: Male/Female/Futa, Monsters, Tentacles, Dub/Non-Con, Multiple Partners, Light Bondage, Corruption

Brief Description: A self-proclaimed knight who lives for adventure, glory, and chivalry. She tries to be a positive role model for others, and so lives by her own code of honor, though that code can sometimes come off as obtuse or confusing to normal people. She believes adamantly that a knight's armor is their true identity, the symbol of what they represent, and as such she has never been seen without her helm. However despite that belief, her actual armor has proven to be rather flimsy (nsfw) on many (nsfw) occasions (nsfw). She never lets it stop her however, after all a knight's true armor is in her heart! As long as she has that then she can keep fighting no matter how shamefully she may be exposed.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: I've played many games now and even run my own
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: probably about 3-4 times a week on average.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Nastara

Quote from: pdragon on March 05, 2024, 11:41:06 AMAdventurer Info
Name: Hilda Barearms
Race/Class: Human Fighter
Interested In: Male/Female/Futa, Monsters, Tentacles, Dub/Non-Con, Multiple Partners, Light Bondage, Corruption

Brief Description: A self-proclaimed knight who lives for adventure, glory, and chivalry. She tries to be a positive role model for others, and so lives by her own code of honor, though that code can sometimes come off as obtuse or confusing to normal people. She believes adamantly that a knight's armor is their true identity, the symbol of what they represent, and as such she has never been seen without her helm. However despite that belief, her actual armor has proven to be rather flimsy (nsfw) on many (nsfw) occasions (nsfw). She never lets it stop her however, after all a knight's true armor is in her heart! As long as she has that then she can keep fighting no matter how shamefully she may be exposed.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: I've played many games now and even run my own
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: probably about 3-4 times a week on average.
Lovely! Thank you very much, pdragon! And great to see you!