Lots and lots of ideas...(M/M only)

Started by roninc30, September 17, 2010, 11:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roninc30

A few things before we begin...

• I only play M/M games.  Please do not ask me to play a M/F game.  It's just not my cup of tea...
    • I never write anything that isn't romance-based.  No matter what else the characters do, underneath it all, I eventually want them to be in love.

• I am not a kid person, so please do not ask my characters to father or be stepfather to a child.

• I am an extremely slow poster right now. I am no longer able to work due to medical issues that also affect my typing.  Therefore please accept my apologies for my posting speed. I have neuropathy in all 4 limbs and some days my feet and/or hands just don't work.  I have a lot of stories going on right now too.  I love every single one, and I wish I could post daily, but I"m unable to do so at this time.
      • I only play on forums.

• No one liners, please.

• No grammar Nazis please. Please overlook my typos (see neuropathy notes above).

• I usually write at least 2-3 paragraphs; sometimes more I try to answer every 3-4 days but am currently woefully backlogged at work and slower than I'd like with posting.  That will hopefully change soon.

• **Please understand.  I am involved in a lot of stories, and I love each one dearly.  Sometimes it takes me longer to respond in some stories than others simply because the more involved the the story, or the longer the post, the more I need quietness and time to think so I can always give 100%.  You may see me zipping through 1-2 paragraph replies at a rate of 4-5 a day, while another story might get 1 post every 2 weeks.  That simply means only that I need more time to think of that one, usually longer, post and the speed or frequency of my answer is never, ever anything personal.**

• **Please don't start a game then just leave, then come back and ask me to start again.  I hate saying no to anyone so I will agree to another story....and 9 times out of 10, you'll leave again. It kills my muse and it's a waste of both our time.**

• I don't like threesomes or multiple partners.  I like romance/love/monogamy. :)

Fandoms

Spartacus
      Agron/Nasir
      Crixus/Spartacus
      Crixus/OMC
      Dan/Pana

Lord of the Rings
      *Haldir
      *Faramir
      *Aragorn

Firefly
      Jayne/Simon

**NEW
      ~*~ Only Time Will Tell ~*~

YC's only family is a distant uncle who lives in a very small town by a lake in Oregon.  There are no houses within a hundred miles, and when the uncle dies, YC inherits his cabin.  Figuring he has nothing to lose, YC quits his job and goes to live in the cabin.  His first night there, he  has a dream; in his dream a man who is everything he has ever wanted makes love to him; YC wakes up aroused, warm and happier than he'd ever felt in all his life.  This continues for several nights until finally, he wakes up in the middle of the dream just in time to see his front door closing and a dark figure running out toward the lake.

It's a long a winding road, but eventually he finds that there is a space ship sunk at the bottom of this lake he now owns; the man who comes to him in his dreams each night is the only survivor of the ship's crash years earlier.  The alien transforms himself into a man, THE man he sees in YC's mind, so as not to scare him.  Transforming comes at a cross, however, and it rapidly drains his energy.  Eventually, YC learns the truth....and what happens from there remains to be seen.  Can MC return to his own planet?  Does he want to?  Can YC handle seeing MC in his true form?  Do they fall in love or does the constant drain on his energy kill MC?

Only time will tell...

~*~ Worth The Effort ~*~

Ok, this is a strange one, I know.  If you watch Game of Thrones, you'll likely be familiar with Reek, AKA Theon Greyjoy.  He was tortured, and ultimately had one very important part of his anatomy cut off.  I'd like to try a story where that happens to YC - horrible abuse, then the mutilation, and he's quite broken.  He finally escapes, however, and MC finds him.  MC slowly brings him back to safety, and eventually, they come to realize that with careful, slow, loving care, YC can still find pleasure, which is a great surprise to him.  It might take a while for him to believe he's worth such time and effort, but I'd like to explore how they find it's possible, how they both realize YC's worth it, and how they both come to love and need each other.  This is a long, sweet, romantic story, though we can easily get into the dark side if YC explains or has nightmares about his time as a prisoner. 

~*~ A Prisoner No More ~*~

YC has been a prisoner of war for over a decade.  He was captured as a muscular, tough as nails solider, but now he's broken, nothing but skin and bones, covered with scars and afraid of nearly everything.  MC, a soldier of fortune and ex-SEAL, while on another mission sees YC and frees him, but he wasn't there for that reason, so there's no one coming to get them.  With no communications, they make their way across the jungle to a place of relative safety and rely on each other.  YC has a long way to go to learn how to trust again, and a long way to go to let his body and his soul heal, but with MC's support (and eventual love), they'll make it, though it''ll take a long while...

~*~ The Town Square ~*~

A decade ago, MC was homeless and starving.  He managed to steal some bread from a bakery and got caught, suffering 200 lashes in the town square for his trouble.  Anyone found on the town square after their punishment was fair game.  The under taker took them if they were dead, or, if they were still alive, finders were keepers and could make their  new find into a slave.  The town's healer found MC more dead than alive and took him in.  He treated him like a son and taught him the healing arts before he died ten years later.

In present day, MC finds YC nearly dead after the usual 200 lashes.  YC had displeased his bastard of a master.

And so it begins...
      (Based on a story by one of my favorite authors, Kim Fielding)

~*~ The Prisoner ~*~

MC saves the life of the prince.  MC is huge, almost a giant.  As a reward, the prince takes MC from his life of slavery and gives him a job of guarding one prisoner.  No one has ever stayed as the guard there - the prisoner has terrible nightmares - visions of how people will die.  He wakes up screaming in horror, which has run all of his former guards away.  He has long, matted hair, he has been cursed with a stutter, and has worn chains for a decade.  He has seen no one and no one has seen him (He has no eyes and no one dares to look in on him).  Until now, when MC moves into the Black Tower to guard him.

~*~ Don't Move~*~
      WANT THIS ONE VERY BADLY
      YC has been kidnapped.  He is paralyzed from the drugs they give him through an IV 24/7.  MC is the kidnapper's lover.  He had no idea his lover was so cruel, until one day, he finds YC.  YC can talk and though MC is afraid of his lover, he sneaks around and spends more and more time with YC.  Finally, MC frees yours and they're on the run...but the paralyzing medications have made YC a different man.  His muscles ache and are slow to regain their strength.  They're on the run, and dealing with YC's medical issues as well.  They fall in love along the way; YC has to comes to terms with the fact that he'll never be the strong, strapping young man he was....but that MC loves him anyway, just the way he is.  The kidnapper eventually finds them....etc.

I'd like for this to be a long story, with a happily ever after.

~*~ The Past Is Behind Us, and The Future is Fucking Terrifying ~*~

YC has been feeling ill recently, but the doctors can't figure out why.  His feet feel like they're on fire, his muscles ache, his joints are sore.  After nearly a year of this, his boyfriend leaves him, tired of his constant "whining."  The boyfriend throws YC out of the apartment they share, leaving YC stunned and alone.  It's on that day, YC meets MC and it's love at first sight for them both.  MC is fine with that - he's happy to love YC wholeheartedly, take care of him on the bad days as well as the good, but YC is terrified of complaining too much, though he can only ignore the pain for so long and get out of bed and make love around the pain for such a short while, all the while afraid MC will have enough of it all and leave him.  He even tries his best to push MC away, being terrible then holding his breath  till MC leaves, but MC adores YC and never even considers leaving.  It's a long hard road, but in the end, this disease draws them closer and and solidifies their bond.

I'm drawing on my own history of neuropathy for this story, though thankfully my husband is wonderfully supportive and comforting while I deal with my disease.  If you're not familiar with neuropathy, I think all you need to know to play the part is that it hurts 24/7,  some days are better than others, you look fine, so it's hard for people to understand how bad you feel, and you will always, after the first year or two, will be either using crutches or a wheelchair.  Just like in RL, I'd like this story to play out with YC having to have many painful tests and   trails of meds until they find the right one, and even then, the right one only takes the edge off.  Feel free to ask anything you like about this disease, or look it up and play it any way you like, I just mainly like the hurt/comfort.love at first sight/scared to love aspect of this story.  It's a long term story, and one I'd like very badly, and one that really needs to have it's ups and downs and happy moments and terrifying moments and scary moments with long term happy ending moments in the far off future.  Any takers?

~*~ The Real Story of Nagron ~*~
      I'd love to do a story of Nagron (Nasir and Agron from Spartacus) of the scenes that were and weren't shown.  For example, after Nasir was wounded, Agron carrying him back to their camp, then sitting by his side, waiting and praying for him to heal.  Taking him back to his quarters and just holding/kissing him for hours.  He knew Nasir was a body slave before, but he sees so much more in the man, so I'd like Nasir to be shocked by the fact that Agron clearly wants him, but doesn't want to 'use' him.  Their first time, their conversations, the first "I love you's", the jealous moments, etc.  When Agron gets captured and tortured, the reunion and the aftermath all the way to after Spartacus dies and they go on to start new lives.  If you haven't seen Spartacus, but are interested in this, let me know and I'll show you some YouTube videos that will feature these specific scenes.  :)

I would also LOVE to do a story about Dan and Pana, the men who play these characters - one where they meet, are nervous about their roles, but fall in love over time just as Agron and Nasir do.

~*~ I Will Carry You~*~
      Your character, born to a woman who didn't believe in vaccinations, contracted polio when he was was very young.  His mother left him in a home for disabled children and until the day he left, when he was 18, he waited for her to come back and get him.  Now, he's 28, a reclusive writer in a wheelchair, with small, deformed legs he's quite ashamed of.  My character is a fan of his books, and, after meeting him during a book signing one day, is infatuated with him.  YC doesn't believe he's worthy of love, and thinks that MC will leave him the first chance he gets.  My character has to convince him otherwise.

~*~ The Island ~*~
      Two men are on a cruise ship that crashes; they are the only survivors, living on a lifeboat for many days, then finding a deserted island.  They stay there for years, learning to survive, to help each other, to love, to keep each other safe.

~*~ As The Darkness Closes In~*~
      MC works in a hospital (not a doctor or nurse, maybe just as a clerk or CEO].  He meets a patient - YC - who is young, handsome, athletic and falling apart.  He is going blind (for whatever reason), and he thinks his life will end when the darkness closes in on him.  His boyfriend/lover/husband left him, not happy about having to deal with someone with such a problem, so YC thinks he's just too much of a burden for anyone to love him.  He meets MC, they 'click' at once, fall in love, etc.  YC learns to trust mine, and they go through his illness together, holding on even tighter to each other as the darkness closes in.

~*~ Puppy Play~*~
      I want to give this a try.  I'd like to be the sub, and I'd like both men to be big, burly, muscular guys.  YC captures mine and forces him into puppy play.  MC finally realizes he's enjoying it.  Eventually, they come together as two men in love, going out on dates like normal, but at home, as soon as the door closes behind him, it's puppy time!  Discipline, noncon at first, praise, etc...

**WANT THIS VERY BADLY
      ~*~ Just The Way You Are~*~
      Ok, I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea.  But...YC is overweight.  Not huge-huge, but he carries around an extra 75-150 pounds or so. MC is fit and handsome....and falls for yours, but he has a very hard time getting YC to believe it.  MC truly loves him, extra weight and all.  This is not a "let's get him skinny" story, but one where YC might lose a little, but he's always going to be heavy.  I just want this story to be about the loss of, and the re-emergence of YC's self confidence....in the format of a long, loving, sweet, non-BDSM, sort of way.

~*~ LOOK AWAY ~*~
      Two men share a hospital room; one with burns on his face and neck, the other is blind.  They start talking, then a touch here or there....and fall in love.  The burn victim (YC) thinks that as long as his lover can't see him, they'll live happily ever after.  They leave the hospital and move in together, start planning a wedding.  Then comes the call - MC's doctor thinks he can give MC's sight back.  This sends YC into a spiral, thinking that if MC ever sees him, he'll be disgusted.  And so it goes from there...

~*~Firefly~*~

I'll play either Simon or Jayne. The choice is yours

• Jayne is captured by either the Feds or Reavers for many months and Simon saves him...and has to pick up the pieces. (Would likely involve torture, rape, etc).  Of course after/during all the angst, they fall in love.

• Simon is captured by either the Feds or Reavers for many months and Jayne saves him - and has to pick up the pieces.(Would likely involve torture, rape, etc).  Of course after/during all the angst, they fall in love.

• Jayne loves sleeping with Simon, but doesn't trust him, maybe isn't even all that nice to him, but there are flashes of the best parts of Jayne that only Simon can seem to see.  After all, what would  a man like Simon see in a man like him, he wonders?

~*~Firefly, but with the actors~*~

Based more on the actors who play in Firefly.

They show up for their first day of filming Firefly and are instantly attracted to one another though Sean (Simon) is very shy and withdrawn, keeps mostly to himself.  He can't deny his attraction to Adam (Jayne) though.  The problem is, Sean is in a relationship with a very abusive boyfriend.   Sean doesn't love him any more but is afraid to leave.  He and Adam finally get together, the boyfriend finds out and all hell breaks loose.  I'd like Adam to be very macho but at the same time, where Simon is concerned, very sweet and protective, and of course, I'd like Adam and Simon to be together in the long run.  You don't have to be a Firefly fan to play this one out.

Pictures that may inspire some sort of story...

~*~Nagron~*~

If you've seen Spartacus, you'll know Agron and Nazir, a canon love story.  I'd like to write what's shown on the show as well as scenes that aren't not shown.  If you haven't seen it, I can show you videos with the highlights and you'll get the general idea.  :)

OR: 

In one episode, Nazir says, "You would battle a god for me?" and Agron says, "I would slay all who would dare try to wrest you from my arms."

I would love to write something sweet and romantic based on that declaration. :)

The Pretties

[/list]
    I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
    ~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
    ~*~ My blog   ~*~

Astrofig

KaramelParadiso

i'd like to do a story with you based off the picture that you gave. PM sometime about it.
    New Rps: Available
    Current Rps: Available
    ~*~ Extra ~*~
    My Request Thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132801.0
    O&O-https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23901

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

Updated with The Reluctant Slave Owner  and Different.
    ~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

Added new pairing/request for Firefly Jayne/Simon or Simon/Mal into wanted section
    ~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

Added new characters, new games, new requests, removed taken games.
    ~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

Updated with new fandoms, removed taken stories, added 2 new ones.
    ~*~ My blog   ~*~

Teague

I happened to come across this post right before I had to close the site and pretend I work. I'm putting a pin in this, and coming back to read more carefully. I'm liking the Firefly ideas.
    To the scientist there is the joy in pursuing truth which nearly counteracts the depressing revelations of truth.
    H. P. Lovecraft

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

Teague

I really like the concept of The Arrangement. I've played versions of it before, a favorite being Waking Up In Vegas. More of a surprise marriage than an arranged one, but when one of the grooms is Las Vegas gangster royalty, how you gonna argue? Layer either super heroes, or scifi (Space Vegas!) on that, and I'll follow you forever.

The No. 6 Firefly story is doable too. I could play Jayne.
    To the scientist there is the joy in pursuing truth which nearly counteracts the depressing revelations of truth.
    H. P. Lovecraft