The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

Is beautifully created xxx

TheLegionary

Makes me jealous of the Joker

Harley Quinn

Said something about The Joker, but I don't know why.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

is so gorgeous that makes me speak things that do not make sense

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

is wrong about my nationality

Harley Quinn

Is... The Sexy Greek?  Spaniard?  Australian?
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

lol...

is blatantly wrong about my nationality.

Harley Quinn

Damnit.

Is... The Sexy Englishman?  American?  Korean?
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

ahaahh
the more she tries, the farther she targets!
How can someone with a weird English like mine be English or American?

Harley Quinn

If you only knew.  English can be someone's first language and no one necessarily knows that.

Is... The Sexy Russian? Frenchman?  Welsh?
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

needs to broaden her horizon.

Harley Quinn

I can't, I haven't been many places, so I have to go with what I know.

The Sexy... Towel Head.  There.  That covers it, because I can't think of anything else right now.
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

has already been to many interesting places, but has not yet visited my continent.

Daelen

With that hint... is South African?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

TheLegionary

is better at flirting girls than guessing where I live. :)

Harley Quinn

Is... Egyptian?  Turkish?  Chinese?  Puerto Rican?
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

makes me dream of the exotic Orient.

Harley Quinn

Is... um... um... now I have to try and remember what's in the Orient.  I already said Chinese, Japanese and Korean, so...

From Burma? Cambodia? Taiwan? Thailand? Vietnam?  I can't remember if there is anything else. -cries-

Edited to hide the fact that I don't know how to spell.

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Seems a little confused.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

is some kind of broken mannequin.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

abandoneddolly

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

TheLegionary

made a right decision in the right and fall of gender!