Idea's idea's Looking for M or F partners.

Started by Thesunmaid, April 15, 2013, 08:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

Well as you can see by my O's and O's if anyone checked I am a whedon fan girl...So I am sort of looking for some Buffy/Angel rp. I play in an HTML room as willow and spike and I am not one to follow the usual lines of plot. Some alternate pairings or plots would be cool with me since apparently the ones I play with have gotten away from anything but whats on the show.Which while awesome...has been done to death. So anyone up for playing something new?

Another Idea I had since I am a big fan of horror movies and dark plots. I was thinking of a joker/harley rp. Not sure on the details mostly focusing on Joker and Harley's relationship with how fucked up it is. Them running about Gotham killing causing mayhem and thwarting the goddamn bat man.I play a guy quite often but so playing a crazy bitch like Harley appeals to me.Or it could even be how joker was in the asylum and how he manipulated Dr. quinzel to free him.

I also have recently watched two seasons of Once upon a time and quickly found that Rumpelstiltskin was my favorite character.So i was wondering if there was anyone out there wanting to play that?

That's about all I can think of right now really. So anyone interested PM me.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few