Celebrity Adventurer - Interest thread

Started by kaz, February 27, 2012, 09:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Shes great Gaga, feel free to get into the action.  :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

kaz

Off to a good start. 

LOOKING for some more guys.  If interested let me know :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

rahatngt

Name: Daniel Craig

How do they know Rachel: Starred in a few movie with her in recent years and have a friendly relationship with her at this point.
Sexuality: Straight
Sexual desires, dark secrets.  Things that aren't publicly known: Very aggressive and virile when it comes to sex. He will have a girl in every which way possible before getting satiated. Love watching a girl masturbate for him and just expose herself for him. Either secretly or in most cases charming her he would video some very intimate videos of the girls. He is also very much for 3somes. He isn't above using his influence or money to get the girl he wants, even coercing them if need be but he is very determined in making them love it in the end.
Personality: Almost arrogantly confident, he nevertheless is a smiling courteous gentleman most of them. Very serious and professional about his work and manages his investment good.
Brief Background: His life has been very unfocused to start with. Dropping out of college for not finding his passion, he had worked as bellhop to construction worker. It was working as a construction worker in LA that he caught someone's eye for his lean serious posture as an small action movie role. It was nothing major but it brought him to the movie world and click he found what he wanted to do. Over the next ten years he had slowly crawled deeper into the world, making serious effort in gaining the skill beyond his physical attribute, diversifying before becoming a well known. Now a days he is equally into doing some dashing action flick but also more character driven roles.

Through all that struggle and hard work, he had gained confidence, money and a passion for enjoying life to the fullest.
Anything Else: Looking forward to the trip given how beautiful the girls/women are. This closeted trip have a way of getting out of hand and he plans to be there to show the ladies some good time and hoping to join in some girl-girl time.

kaz

He's great hun, go ahead and get into things.

Just a warning guys, busy busy week this week, might be a bit slow posting.