Hogwarts RP Ideas (Severus Snape/Harry Potter/OCs)

Started by AithinTheElf, August 05, 2011, 04:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

I'm a crazy Harry Potter fan, so we can either make the roleplay very detailed when it comes to facts, ect, or I can simplify all that extra stuff, which I don't mind at all! (:  Also, if you have any ideas of your own you'd like to share (Even if sexual), just shoot me a message.  I'm always up for new ideas!  Everything listed here is in order from what I desire most at the moment.  (Just DYING to roleplay with someone who likes to play Severus Snape)

Here is a list of the characters I play~

Sinclair Turner~ I have played him as both a Gryffindor and a Slytherin.  He is slender and lanky with bright green eyes and straight black hair (similar to Professor Snape), is quiet, a bit awkward, but very kind.  Sinclair is often the victim of bullying.

Harry Potter~  I like to imagine Harry more like he was portrayed in the books; small and skinny with wild black hair and big green eyes..

Colin Morgan~  Colin is reminiscent of Sinclair, but smaller in height and feistier.  He's a Slytherin, yet often clashes with Professor Snape.

~Plot Ideas~

~No One Notices (hurt/comfort)~
The student character is being bullied recklessly, and Snape isn't making things any easier.  In Snape's eyes, everything is his fault.  One night, the Professor catches the student stealing from his private storeroom to brew polyjuice potion.  In a rage, he takes away incredible points and hands out a mountain of detention.  However, when he finds out just how difficult the student's life has been, and exactly why he was stealing, he begins to understand...

~War (drama)~

Snape and a student definitely DO NOT get along.  The man takes points away for anything and everything and never let's up.  The student, a rebellious one who's had enough, pushes back at Snape, even going so far as to call him names and threaten him.  Eventually, the student gets way out of hand, Snape turns violent, and so do his detentions.  If Snape can't discipline the student with words, he'll just have to force him with his hands

~Bothering Snape (humor)~

Exactly what it says.  For this, it would be nice for someone to not only play a very grumpy Snape, but also my partner in crime!  What do these students do in their spare time...?  Let's just say, the mischevious Weasley Twins are their idols.  Snape is not amused.

~How much trouble can you get into? (humor/adventure)~

I'd like someone to play Snape for this, and if you could, another student.  This is similar to the plot above, though not so focused on Snape, as just making mischevious trouble and getting caught by him.  From sneaking out on broomsticks at night, stealing from the kitchens and playing jokes, will the Professor keep up??

More plots to be added soon.  Again, if you have any ideas of your own you'd like to share, or variations on mine, send me a message!! :D

MetalPup

Hey, Aithin! I could always do a bit of character research and play Snap and another student for, really, any of the ideas. If the plots good, and all four seem amusing, I'm game. I'll be available for the next two hours, then work, but I'll be back later. About 8 or 9 hours later. <sweatdrop> So! I'm interested! Do you guys use posting frames on E, or just the typing and things?

AithinTheElf

I just usually type. :3  Glad you're interested!  I'll message ya.