[Interest Check] We Run this City [EX]

Started by Sparrowhawke, July 28, 2016, 12:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

I have temptations to join this if it isn't too late. And if I can think of a character. >_>;

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Blythe on August 06, 2016, 02:58:43 PM
I have temptations to join this if it isn't too late. And if I can think of a character. >_>;
!!!!

Definitely not too late~

Blythe

Sheet rough draft

Name/Nicknames: Níðhöggr (often nickanmed "Nid")

Age: Physical age in mid30s, much older than that in actuality

Sexuality: Gray-asexual (see O/O section)

Race: Norse Wyrm

Position: Low-ranking member. Law enforcement liaison. (up for debate/discussion? Want something that people feel meshes well with the group)

Personality: Cold | stern | watchful | calculating | compulsive liar | explosive sudden bouts of rage

Backstory: Níðhöggr claims to be the serpent who once gnawed the roots of Yggdrasil. Of course, this is really hard to verify, considering Níðhöggr is a compulsive liar. Over the course of many years they have also claimed to be a reincarnated Persian king, the Greek god Hades, a retired Catholic priest, a Wiccan witch, and the inventor of Bitcoins. So...everything Nid says should be taken with a grain of salt.

That being said, what is clearly known is that Níðhöggr was alive during the Viking Age during the 8th century and was most likely a warrior then. When very drunk, Níðhöggr has consistently claimed that the powers that shaped the world "made them as a wyrm to gnaw the Great Tree, but I escaped my punishment." Implying that Níðhöggr did something to be punished, of course. Níðhöggr is, surprisingly, not fond of killing, but can sometimes have bouts of what look to be berserker rage at a moment's notice. Nid can, hypothetically, return to their wyrm shape, but Nid understands that shape has no purpose in a world of modern technology and endeavors to stick to their human shape. As a wyrm, mostly Nid's strengths are a vicious bite and crushing constriction...but Nid will rarely, if ever, take this shape.

Níðhöggr feeds on fear and heartache, and so they endeavor to cause such things among victims, often staying long enough to drink their tears if they can do so uninterrupted. Níðhöggr does not necessarily kill humans...well, not often, at least. As such, Nid has inserted themselves as a low-ranking police officer in the city...all the better to both get away with crime and to relish being first on the scene at the worst humanity has to offer. It also lets them make the best use of their ability to lie well; they can sometimes cover up a crime or two of the Family's. Nid is loyal to the Family, but often they have to try to reign in that tendency to lie from time to time...and Nid isn't always successful at this.

Notes: Nid uses 'they' pronouns, but does not object to masculine ones.

Ons and Offs: Link! Nid is a different character than my usual. They gravitate to voyeurism and inflicting humiliation the most. They have a fixation on oral sex and masturabtion (with the right person), but they dislike any form of penetrative sex. Nid is also fascinated with bondage and knifeplay, either giving or receiving, but as yet has not ever participated in such things. Nid has little concept of or preference about genders.

Very open to feedback/suggestions/changes, hopefully this is somewhat suitable?~

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Blythe on August 06, 2016, 03:34:38 PM
Sheet rough draft

Name/Nicknames: Níðhöggr (often nickanmed "Nid")

Age: Physical age in mid30s, much older than that in actuality

Sexuality: Gray-asexual (see O/O section)

Race: Norse Wyrm

Position: Low-ranking member. Law enforcement liaison. (up for debate/discussion? Want something that people feel meshes well with the group)

Personality: Cold | stern | watchful | calculating | compulsive liar | explosive sudden bouts of rage

Backstory: Níðhöggr claims to be the serpent who once gnawed the roots of Yggdrasil. Of course, this is really hard to verify, considering Níðhöggr is a compulsive liar. Over the course of many years they have also claimed to be a reincarnated Persian king, the Greek god Hades, a retired Catholic priest, a Wiccan witch, and the inventor of Bitcoins. So...everything Nid says should be taken with a grain of salt.

That being said, what is clearly known is that Níðhöggr was alive during the Viking Age during the 8th century and was most likely a warrior then. When very drunk, Níðhöggr has consistently claimed that the powers that shaped the world "made them as a wyrm to gnaw the Great Tree, but I escaped my punishment." Implying that Níðhöggr did something to be punished, of course. Níðhöggr is, surprisingly, not fond of killing, but can sometimes have bouts of what look to be berserker rage at a moment's notice. Nid can, hypothetically, return to their wyrm shape, but Nid understands that shape has no purpose in a world of modern technology and endeavors to stick to their human shape. As a wyrm, mostly Nid's strengths are a vicious bite and crushing constriction...but Nid will rarely, if ever, take this shape.

Níðhöggr feeds on fear and heartache, and so they endeavor to cause such things among victims, often staying long enough to drink their tears if they can do so uninterrupted. Níðhöggr does not necessarily kill humans...well, not often, at least. As such, Nid has inserted themselves as a low-ranking police officer in the city...all the better to both get away with crime and to relish being first on the scene at the worst humanity has to offer. It also lets them make the best use of their ability to lie well; they can sometimes cover up a crime or two of the Family's. Nid is loyal to the Family, but often they have to try to reign in that tendency to lie from time to time...and Nid isn't always successful at this.

Notes: Nid uses 'they' pronouns, but does not object to masculine ones.

Ons and Offs: Link! Nid is a different character than my usual. They gravitate to voyeurism and inflicting humiliation the most. They have a fixation on oral sex and masturabtion (with the right person), but they dislike any form of penetrative sex. Nid is also fascinated with bondage and knifeplay, either giving or receiving, but as yet has not ever participated in such things. Nid has little concept of or preference about genders.

Very open to feedback/suggestions/changes, hopefully this is somewhat suitable?~

I like~ You can post them up in the character sheets thread~

Blythe

Inari

Figured I'd throw in a character I haven't played in a while and who I think would fit in nicely. I had to rework him to fit into this setting, though. :3

Not sure if I should switch from the cosplay pics to the anime versions, though. X3

Name/Nicknames: Fenris Milovanovic.   

Sexuality: Omnisexual.

Race:
Trigger suicide
Upir - According to Slavic Folklore, full upirs are the spawn of witches and demons and a half-upir is 1/2 human, 1/4 witch, and 1/4 demon.  It can be assumed that they have been around a long time perhaps since the beginning of time. Scientifically, the upir gene is identified as a heritable retroviral anomaly. This anomaly in the certain genomes is what turns people into upir, but it can only be genetically inherited. It appears that those that are not full upir but are a portion of it or have a strong demonic gene in their bloodline will be prone to develop strange deformities, such as being born with a short tail like appendage on their back or inhuman coloured eyes. (These are just basic examples.)
Folklore describes upirs as similar to vampires and werewolves as their natural rivals. As a result, they are often mistaken for vampires and are prone to get into territory disputes with werewolves. This is because there is a mixture of genuine bad history and because rumors have made their relationships more fractured.

Once upir hit puberty their abilities begin to manifest; this includes their unnatural healing, strength, speed, and endurance. Upon using any powers, it causes a strain on their mind and body. An upir is only considered a “true” once they have ended their mortal life by killing themselves. Once they have done so their upir blood will take over and regenerate their body, thus unlocking their full potential. An upir can live until they are killed by one of their weaknesses. They mature at a certain age and then stop aging.

Position: Spy/Assassin/Occasional Prostitute.

Personality: Fenris can be described as the loner type. He is usually alone and indifferent about what's happening around him unless it directly affects him. He is very calculating yet generally willing to absolve individuals that aggravate him unless they have grievously crossed him, at which point he will show them no mercy. Being a calm and methodical individual, Fenris is mostly in control of his emotions and is confident enough to not think he needs to prove himself. He rarely loses his temper but has shown a great capacity for violence when pushed. He is unconcerned about being viewed as "the bad guy" merely seeing his actions as a means to an end. He is often secretive and can be somewhat of a trickster, but is honest and direct.

Fenris has a great capacity for loyalty and affection, however, he rarely allows himself these traits due to his general mistrust of others. This is mostly down to the abuse he was subjected to by his mother. This is also the reason he never shows his ability to gentle and sweet. Instead, he shows his "affection" through playful teasing and will also use said teasing as a test to see if an individual is worth his time.

Backstory: Fenris has quite the colourful history... but to tell the shortened version would be more fitting.

Fenris is the disowned first born son of a well-known arms dealer within the city limits. He became disowned when he had a falling out with his mother and she, in turn, manipulated the entire household into believing that Fenris wanted to kill her because she was pregnant with her second child and that he had plans to kill his father. (Neither of which were true.) Before he was banished from his family his father let slip that he was no longer in full control of anything and that like many others, he was but a mere puppet for his wife. Fenris would later find a letter addressed to him that his father had written while he was still in control of his own actions. Within the letter were many details which made the young upir decide that he needed to somehow overthrow his mother and take back the family business.

Currently, he is working for the family knowing they are the only people he can rely on now his entire family has turned their backs on him. He is satisfied with their relationship as he knows he has a purpose... that and the free food isn't too bad either.

Ons and Offs: Fenris believes that love has nothing to do with intercourse. It has two purposes; to reproduce and more importantly, to make one feel good. He does not care for gender and will simply fuck anyone he wants when it pleases him. He is very dominant and enjoys making his victims partners squirm under him. He also enjoys inflicting humiliation that can range from something as simple as forcing them to admit their inner-most desires, to making them his dog in pup play. It should also be noted that he is a bit of a masochist and enjoys being bitten and scratched. A bit of worship is nice too~

Other images

Sparrowhawke

LeSane

Name/Nicknames: Thea Crete 'Jauggernaut' or 'She-Beast'

Sexuality: Hetero

Race:In Greek mythology, the Minotaur was a creature with the head of a bull and the body of a man or, as described by Roman poet Ovid, a being "part man and part bull". The Minotaur dwelt at the center of the Labyrinth, which was an elaborate maze-like construction designed by the architect Daedalus and his son Icarus, on the command of King Minos of Crete. The Minotaur was eventually killed by the Athenian hero Theseus. Minotaur was originally a proper noun in reference to this mythical figure. The use of "minotaur" as a common noun to refer to members of a generic species of bull-headed creatures.

Position: Enforcer/ Guard of the Docks

Personality:
Seen as cruel and violent by all Thea was originally intentioned to be Queen of Crete and it is reflected in Thea's mentality, with her being haughty towards all. She speaks in a blunt  manner, yet has refined tastes. She also considers himself superior to all other forms of life and feels no concern for those of her own race dying as they were 'weak'. The female minotaur is also merciless, killing and formally cannibalizing any human that came into her domain that dared to be disrespectful towards her although he still holds respect towards the strong. She shows no empathy towards humans and views them as nothing other than wastes of space.

Most of all, Thea's defining trait is her pride. From the time of his birth to the moments of his death Meruem exhibited a strong confidence in himself and conviction in his actions. Because of his pride and confidence in her abilities, she displays a code of honor. She is quite adept and learns things at an astonishing rate despite the stigma of her race being generally slow minded, being capable of learning any form seen of board games after a few matches.

After a brief loss of memory, she seems has become much more respectful and closer to those around her subordinates after being treated for nearly fatal wounds. She can feel things they can feel, and tell easily if they are hiding something or not from her, but at the same time she can sense their loyalty to her, causing Thea to put their loyalty to the test before considering to punish them, even more so if they answer truthfully despite doing so may inquire admitting to a miscalculation.

Backstory:
After her sister Excellia ascended the throne of the island of Crete, Thea competed with her siblings to see who would be the Queens protector. She prayed to Poseidon, the sea god, to send her  a sign of support. She told through a vision to their father to show honor to the deity, but decided to spare his life instead because he showed great strength in combat. She thought Poseidon had brought this and as test, yet was mistaken. One of her siblings named Daeda was told to enslave his sister and make her into his concubine for her disobedience in order to mate with Thea and create another suitable heir. The Minotaur outright refused when her Older brother told the decree, and she grew ferocious, being subjugated to rear another's offspring because she allowed their father to live; She had no source of escape and thus after getting advice from her sister Excellia,  she had hidden away in the gigantic labyrinth. Its location was near Minos' palace in Knossos.

For two hundred years she managed to hide away until her name was stricken from the records and not a soul was allowed to speak her name. One day humans wandered on shore to what was ruins. Her people left the island and searched for new land to call their own. Thea following her base instincts killed all but a few of the crew and hijacked their boat so she could live her own life. It is not certain how he came in contact with The Family. Some say that she just washed up at the docks, and was welcomed since she kept the place guarded; however, that is only a rumor.

Ons and Offs: Size difference, Powerplay, Teasing, Dirty Talk, Fighting, etc...
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Sparrowhawke

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 30, 2016, 04:38:00 PM
WIP

Real Form

Human Form
Click
Human Form
Name/Nicknames: Afiya Ngozi

Sexuality: Fluid

Race: Witch - Voodoo Magic

Position: Even if they're just a low level 'member,' each character has a place in the 'family.' Any job you can think of existing in a crime network is something you can take.

Personality:

Backstory:

Ons and Offs: Link to your O/O's and include any notes on details specific to character.

I was thinking about making her a drug dealer..

Any input or ideas?

I know I'm pretty late, but I am interested in this game.

Also I think this character would be cool to play along side as her captive/familiar/crazy side kick. Jut a thought  :P

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on August 22, 2016, 11:42:28 PM
I know I'm pretty late, but I am interested in this game.

Also I think this character would be cool to play along side as her captive/familiar/crazy side kick. Jut a thought  :P

I certainly agree that would be an interesting character, unfortunately la dame hasn't uh, posted in a while, I'm not sure if she's still interested...

You're definitely not too late for the game, though

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on August 22, 2016, 11:56:58 PM
I certainly agree that would be an interesting character, unfortunately la dame hasn't uh, posted in a while, I'm not sure if she's still interested...

You're definitely not too late for the game, though

Awww. Well I think the character I had in mind would do fine on his own

Sparrowhawke

MisoThe Mouse

Name/Nicknames: Birth name is Cairo McNellia Morgan Sin Lodi, but his adopted tribe gave him the name Yada Ahote. This is the one he uses. Also known as "The Black Wind" or "Yaddie" to close friends.

Sexuality: Hetero

Race: Incubus (demi-entity)

Position: Liaison, Negotiator/Assassin

Personality:
In a word, the years have turned Yada cold. Hedonistic in his approach to life, Yada will only do that which he sees pleasure or profit coming from. This does not however mean that he shuns every opportunity for companionship. One may be so lucky as to get more that a piercing stare from him, be they deemed worthy of his time.

Backstory:
Children born of entities that men tend to call usually have a tendency to be heroes. That is because they are usually told that they belong in the world, or that the world belongs to them. Well for Cairo McNellia Morgan Sin Lodi, this was not the case. He was born of two female entities, The Morrigan, goddess of war and battle, and Medb, goddess of festival and lust. The two Goddesses poured their essence into a still born baby girl, the sadness of it's mother interrupting their love making. His true form in fact, looks almost like a beautiful little girl, and he was born with a long mane of grey hair. His births true nature of his birth was hidden to the public with a loveless ceremonial marriage between Medb and some Jarl of the time. Granted, the life of a Nobel child was comparatively better that that of a Vikings son. But you see, Morgan, as he came adopt as a name, could not contain his other worldly nature. He began killing on the fields of battle very soon. Much too soon. He learned that bloodlust was as natural to him as breath. Drinking the blood of his enemies brought a strange happiness to the young Morgan. And as he cried each night for those he slew in the heat of the mornings raid, he soon found that so was compassion. He compensated by attending festivals and celebrations whenever he can. And he began drinking and fornicating. Again much too young. He found he had a skill for persuasion,and that his womanly essence made women all the more comfortable with him. This was perfect, because the draining of the female essence seemed to be a delicacy on his spiritual plate.And so came the love of lust. This too, as natural as the air he drew.

He was schooled by both of his mothers. As he grew older. Instructed in the wars of love and war. Battle and history. He learned the history of the bloodlines of both his mothers. He learned how this was not the first planet that the went to to survive off fear and happiness. He began to feel a sort of pride in being among the first of his kind to walk with humans. He admired their spirit, but often found they wanted to kill each other over sheep, and women. He found no pleasure in finding a cause to go and die for like his brothers did. Instead he found that the life of a mercenary suited him just fine. And there was plenty of room for a death eater like him during the reformation of Europe. But this land was beginning to bore him. A part of him was beginning to yearn for compassion. He often heard his First Mother talk of how she was considered a mere trickster god in the Americas, and this amused him. So he assumed the form of Murder on the Wind(a murder of crows, moving in odd patterns), and flew towards South America.

And for years he lived among the people. And it was pure. There was nature to be enjoyed like he had never experienced it. The wilds of the Americas to him where only rivaled by the forest of the spirit world. The people where so intuited with the spirit of the creator, that even war had a natures eb and flow to it. And there was plenty of that to go around. They dances and sung the praise of the Raven headed warrior. His life was perfect for a time. Then Columbus went and "found" his home......To this day he would probably gut you where you to suggest celebrating Columbus day. He committed atrociousness that had not yet been introduced to the world to those fate be damned European hedonistic mutherfucking..... *sigh*

And then warfare changed. Horses turned into trained. Tomahawks into swords. Swords into guns. Guns into pens. Soon the only war was The War on Drugs, and the War on Terror. Morgan could only feed of gang warfare and the occasional oil grab. His love of the party had earned him enough shady character acquaintances to provide a cover, and a new identity. He's been acting a little too Christian Bale in American Psycho lately. But who's watching? These new world curs are only worried about Kardashians and Instafame.

Ons and Offs: Powerplay, Teasing, Dirty Talk, Fighting, Choking, Anal
Offs: Scat, toilet stuff mainly

MisoThe Mouse

Sparrowhawke

Accepted, feel free to put him up in the character thread~

Kimera

Hello

Is it still possible to join? Looks like a very fun and interesting game.

Kimera

Great. I'll start working on a character. Will be hard to come up with somehting as good as all those interesting characters in the game so far.

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Kimera on August 27, 2016, 03:06:43 PM
Hello

Is it still possible to join? Looks like a very fun and interesting game.

Yep~