Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

You are so misunderstood? Is that why I keep finding bits and pieces of ladies bloody jewelry laying around? Good bye- I am out of here.

Mordred

I told you.. back in the 1700s, I was a dandy! Am I proud? Hell, no! Take it, take it all! I want no more of that old junk. All these accusations.. I may be dead but it's giving me a splitting headache. Sorry babe.. we're through! I'm going to slip into the cellar and will be gone by the time you wake. Bye, bye.
*See Pillory*

eternalnight

See! You're always drinking! And then you lash it out on me when you're full of that... ugh! I can't stand this anymore, we're so done.

Insanityenviesme

You cant even allow me to take a pint and slap you in the butt when I want to?? Gah, I need someone who'll let me get drunk! Goodbye!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

You leave your dirty finger prints everywhere around the house! I clean, cook and suck your cock often..I don't ask much in return!

abandoneddolly

you do ll that stuff for him what about me, all I ask  is that you dust the self you left me on.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Just cant take being spanked like that.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

olive

When I met you, you specifically demanded spankings...now all of sudden it is off the table? You are too fickle for me. Goodbye!

Nitro

Your shorts are always shorter then mine plus you have a better rear then me we are so done.

Belle33

Wait - wasn't your ex fond of tree tattoos? And now you've gone and gotten one!  Coincidence?  I don't think so!!!
We are soooooooo over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Nitro

{ that was so awesome}

What ou don't like it I got it for you, you know what never mind I will go share it with someone else we are so over.

Belle33

(cute)

What?  You aren't even going to try to win me back???  I'm outraged!  Goodbye tree hugger.. or tree hugged... you know what I mean *storms off*

Nitro

Why would I it seems you already have someone to replace me. ^_^

Belle33

*sings Beyonce's Irreplaceable* 

You must not now 'bout me, you must not know 'bout me.
I can have another you in a minute. 
As a matter (of) fact, he'll be here in a minute, baby. 

You must not know 'bout me, you must not 'bout me.
I can have another you by tomorrow.
So don't you ever, for a second, get to thinking...

You're irreplaceable. 

Zaphod

Um Can you give me a good reason why I should be with someone who insists on snoozing all the time? You even snoozed during our movie date last night. I won't be surprised if you are snoozing right now! Goodbye, Belle. Happy snoozing.

Belle33

You are always exaggerating.  I sleep 5 hours a night - am I not entitled to snooze now and then.  You're a meanie - Goodbye!

boegiboe

You should be spending those 5 hours cuddling rather than sleeping! Sorry, I need to find a place where I am entidled to my cuddles. farewell...

Belle33

But, but, but .... fine!  Good luck finding a better cuddler than me. 

Zaphod

You still cuddle with your barbie from 25 years ago! I am tired of that doll sleeping between us at nights after sex. Either you cuddle with me, or you cuddle someone else. Now out you go. And take your doll too.

Belle33

What?  I thought that doll was yours.  And I put up with it to make you happy.  But now,  I've had enough.  You, sir, are an oaf!  Good!  Bye!

Zaphod

You haven't seen my real life size doll hidden under the bed, have you? *smirks* She is so much more better than yours. We have to part before my doll beats up yours.

abandoneddolly

you keep stuffing me under the bed. Its dusty and dark under there, why can't I sleep with you?

Belle33

This has to end.  Zaphod has found out about us and he's threatening to leave me.  So, I'm sorry doll face.  Bye!

Zaphod

Dollface, i know all about the milkman and the postman. The neighbors have been talking. And all this while I am out there on the road making money so that you can buy little black dresses! Goodbye!

Belle33

Oh yeah?  Well ... um ... Just go!