Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

How does one make a muffin out of a werewolf?  Honestly?  Wouldn't they be a bit stringy and gamy?  No, I rather like chocolate chip and blueberry as my two favorite types.

Trieste

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 31, 2009, 02:00:59 PM
If no one trusts Avi, then lets lynch him next...hmmm?

Well, first you wanted to lynch me or Saffron (which you still do) to prove a point. Then you were over on Rhapsody, which everyone did. Now you're all over Avi, who you voted for in the first place but you claimed it was a blind vote ...

You're stabbing fingers in the dark, throwing up panic and hoping someone mis-steps so you can then point the finger at them and panic some more. What are you trying to accomplish?

Quote from: Ryven on May 31, 2009, 02:02:09 PM
Pay no attention to that tuft of fur inside the muffin...it's from Fritz, my cat. >.>

... mmmm, catfluff. >.>

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Kipoc - 10 votes: Saffron, Avi, Trieste, Marguerite, Desan, Ryieahna, Pianoman, Galatine, Ryven, Elenisil
  • Trieste - 5 votes: Elunari, Greenthorn, Mannik, Kipoc, Josietta
  • Pianoman - 2 votes: Yomamaween, Dragoondawg
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Ladysky
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Galatine - 1 vote: Scott
  • Desan - 1 vote: Eden
  • Avi - 1 vote: Emmaline
  • Greenthorn
  • Mannik
  • Daylily
  • Ryieahna
  • Emmaline
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Saffron
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Ladysky
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 5 Werewolves

I kind of forgot to ask Kipoc in time who he wanted to have as his successor, so we'll have to wait for him to give me the info.

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on May 31, 2009, 02:12:11 PM
... mmmm, catfluff. >.>

He's such a helpful kitty.  Most of the time he's too helpful...

Trieste

I have two cats. I totally know what you're talking about.

One of them likes to sit on the chest of her favorite person at night and just staaaaaaaare while favorite person is reading a book. Staaaaaaare.

Greenthorn

Xillen, does that mean the vote is over?  Or do we get to know who he wants to replace him beforehand?!  :D

Trieste

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 31, 2009, 02:24:53 PM
Xillen, does that mean the vote is over?  Or do we get to know who he wants to replace him beforehand?!  :D

(( "Can I still lynch Trieste or did I blow my second shot??!?"  >:) ))

Ryven

I think he's waiting a bit to make sure no one wants to change their vote.

I believe sheriff is chosen at the beginning of the next day.

Trieste

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on May 31, 2009, 02:24:38 PM
I have two cats. I totally know what you're talking about.

One of them likes to sit on the chest of her favorite person at night and just staaaaaaaare while favorite person is reading a book. Staaaaaaare.

((Yeah, actually, he's not mine but my roommates.  She has three and they're all f-ing neurotic in their own way.  One has dependence issues, the other is anti-social, and the third is obsessive.))

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on May 31, 2009, 02:27:40 PM
Kipoc chooses his successor, not us.

That could actually be a good thing.  If he turns out to be a werewolf then he might choose one of the remaining to succeed him in their favor though he might not since that would be a bit too easy to bet on.

Trieste

Shhhhhh, you'll clue him in to the fact that we know his clever plan!

Wouldn't vote for him if he wasn't a wolf, after all. :/

Greenthorn

How do you know he's a wolf..was he scryed?

Ryven

Oh right right!

Strike that.  I said nothing...

Trieste

Yes, I totally scried him and I'm going to come right out and tell you that in broad daylight so I can get my neck bitten by you tonight.

*eyes GT*

Greenthorn

Quote from: Trieste on May 31, 2009, 02:33:37 PM
Yes, I totally scried him and I'm going to come right out and tell you that in broad daylight so I can get my neck bitten by you tonight.

*eyes GT*

No.  I am asking if the information is coming from the seer...or if'n you all are picking randomly and just got lucky

Trieste

No, I told you, I totally scried him. Hang on, I'll go get my crystal ball; I'm sure it's around somewhere.

Ryven

*shakes his magic eight ball*  Reply hazy, try again later...darn.

Trieste

(( Ahahahaha, *falls over laughing* Ryven, I officially <3 you now! ))

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on May 31, 2009, 02:40:59 PM
(( Ahahahaha, *falls over laughing* Ryven, I officially <3 you now! ))

(( :D I try.  *hugs the Trieste* ))

Autumn Sativus

((So the votes are set now, and we're just waiting for Kipoc to appoint a successor I believe. Since Xillen already knows Kip is gone, we can't change our votes around now. xD))
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Avi

Having sat quietly as the storm rumbled toward him and then passed him by, Avi simply looks around, eyeing the questionable muffins with some skepticism.  "I'm not going anywhere near fuzzy muffins."  Sauntering over to Ryven, he eyes the magic 8-ball.  "Ah, the true tools of a Seer... I see now..." :P
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Ryven

I never said I was the seer.  I just added the 8 ball for comedic effect, and don't hate on the fuzzy muffins!

Avi

-was jokin'-  Just found it humorous.  *looks to Saffron*  It's too bad that they don't let you know if you were saved from being attacked.  If they did, you'd trust me.  *pouts*
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Marguerite

I would like a muffin, minus the cat please...
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You